Wife's biggest difference in cock size between husband and bull.

I’m 5 1/2 “ in length and about 4 3/4” in circumference. My wife’s long time and first black lover was 9 1/2” in length and just a shade under 7” in circumference. Much larger than I. Her largest lover was a white guy that lived next door to us. She had an affair with him, behind my back, for more than a year when she was 23 and he was 22. I put a stop to it. Later we got together with him, after my wife’s longtime black lover (over 11 years) left the area. They were both in their late 30’s. When I saw Robert’s cock, my heart stopped. I couldn’t believe that thing fit inside of my wife’s cunt. Yet, I watched her take it, balls deep, over a three month period. My wife measured him one time, with a cloth tape, and his cock was just under 11” in length (with a very visible curve) and just under 8” in circumference. I know my wife’s cunt was loosened by baby birth and her 11 + years of fucking Jack and her other lovers cocks, but how the hell did she take it all at 23 and at age 22, he was probably as hard as a rock with a hard on that didn’t quit? I wonder how many quarts of cum those huge testicles pumped into her cunt, during that year? HE IS THE REASON SHE BECAME A SIZE QUEEN, no doubt

.View attachment 2637981View attachment 2637990

Yeah dude, there is mad difference. Your wive looks sexy as hell from that back though. Seems like you’ve got a good one

I’m 5 1/2 “ in length and about 4 3/4” in circumference. My wife’s long time and first black lover was 9 1/2” in length and just a shade under 7” in circumference. Much larger than I. Her largest lover was a white guy that lived next door to us. She had an affair with him, behind my back, for more than a year when she was 23 and he was 22. I put a stop to it. Later we got together with him, after my wife’s longtime black lover (over 11 years) left the area. They were both in their late 30’s. When I saw Robert’s cock, my heart stopped. I couldn’t believe that thing fit inside of my wife’s cunt. Yet, I watched her take it, balls deep, over a three month period. My wife measured him one time, with a cloth tape, and his cock was just under 11” in length (with a very visible curve) and just under 8” in circumference. I know my wife’s cunt was loosened by baby birth and her 11 + years of fucking Jack and her other lovers cocks, but how the hell did she take it all at 23 and at age 22, he was probably as hard as a rock with a hard on that didn’t quit? I wonder how many quarts of cum those huge testicles pumped into her cunt, during that year? HE IS THE REASON SHE BECAME A SIZE QUEEN, no doubt

.View attachment 2637981View attachment 2637990
That's why I'm looking for the BBC.

My current lover is 8 1/2 long and a little over 7 in circumference. Another regular (my cousin) is 10 long and 6 1/2 circumference. My largest was 11 1/2 long and about 8 in circumference. My husband is 6 1/2 long and 4 1/4 circumference

Last edited:

.View attachment 2637981View attachment 2637990View attachment 2639574View attachment 2639575
lilprik I fucking love your honesty and the love for your wife is beyond comparison tell I lovev to fantastic relationship you have long may it continue, love BILLB

My hubby has an awesome dick, about 7.5 inches. My biggest BBC was a solid 10 inches and oh my God how he would stretch my pussy out!!! He would fuck me hard, pounding me what would seem like hours in our bed. Hubby laying next to us stroking away and waiting his turn!! When my bull was done sometimes he would clean his dick off with my husband's pillow. We love that stuff!!

Hubby is 7.5 n thick

We try to never go under 10” for our bbc guests

And always thicker

I love to tell him (just in the moment to fulfill our kink which is to be extreme in size and extreme in the dirty talk) that every single bbc ever has been way bigger than him .. I love to ask him myself or have the bull(with having agreed prior to, we don’t want awkwardness or disrespect ever) ask him “how does it feel to watch ur wife suck some huge black cock?”

Or have the bull tell him”look at how ur wife sucks this big ass dick”

Gotta keep things spicy

But never would i humiliate him or make him feel bad, I just love to push his threshold

He loves it to

After bull leaves we have some great laughs and fun watching the video
i love this post...sexy talk

My hubby has an awesome dick, about 7.5 inches. My biggest BBC was a solid 10 inches and oh my God how he would stretch my pussy out!!! He would fuck me hard, pounding me what would seem like hours in our bed. Hubby laying next to us stroking away and waiting his turn!! When my bull was done sometimes he would clean his dick off with my husband's pillow. We love that stuff!!
fucking brilliant

Back