Wife's biggest difference in cock size between husband and bull.

I bet he did, after seeing Sarah with hers, I can only imagine how yours looked with him being so thick.

I can't speak of a recent experience, but my ex girlfriend experienced a long, thick boyfriend from Kenya before me. I never measured up. I was always on the back foot, trying extra hard to make up for lack of thickness and length. I was great with my tongue and my fingers, but, somehow, it never hit the spot.

I can't speak of a recent experience, but my ex girlfriend experienced a long, thick boyfriend from Kenya before me. I never measured up. I was always on the back foot, trying extra hard to make up for lack of thickness and length. I was great with my tongue and my fingers, but, somehow, it never hit the spot.
I have always pleased Sarah with my fingers and tongue. But since experiencing the intense orgasms she has from the think 9inch bbc, the orgasms I give her only just satisfy her.

I have always pleased Sarah with my fingers and tongue. But since experiencing the intense orgasms she has from the think 9inch bbc, the orgasms I give her only just satisfy her.
I understand totally. It's been an amazing 10 year journey for me - now I am happy to see all willing women fully satisfied and I don't feel the need to fullfill that 'need'. Why would I? To see tears of joy fall down their face as they experience a depth of pleasure I cannot offer is a joy to me. I share in that joy.

Hubby is 7.5 n thick

We try to never go under 10” for our bbc guests

And always thicker

I love to tell him (just in the moment to fulfill our kink which is to be extreme in size and extreme in the dirty talk) that every single bbc ever has been way bigger than him .. I love to ask him myself or have the bull(with having agreed prior to, we don’t want awkwardness or disrespect ever) ask him “how does it feel to watch ur wife suck some huge black cock?”

Or have the bull tell him”look at how ur wife sucks this big ass dick”

Gotta keep things spicy

But never would i humiliate him or make him feel bad, I just love to push his threshold

He loves it to

After bull leaves we have some great laughs and fun watching the video

I am 5" on a good day, and 4.5" girth...

My wife has had easily double my size.

When I use a strap-on on her that size..uncontroable orgasms

I am 6 1/2 by 4 1/4. Her longest lasting lover is 9 by 6. Her longest was 10 inches Her thickest was 8 inches around Her ideal size according to her would be 8 to 9 and 7 inches around.

Back