Votes: 293 37.6%
  • 4-5 black guys

Votes: 189 24.2%
  • 6-7 black guys

Votes: 29 3.7%
  • 8+ black guys

Votes: 211 27.1%

• Total voters
My first experience with moor than one happened in the UK , while my hubby and I worked there for a year we our local pub was very black , the owner was a white woman and she had a black husband , they made us very welcome so did the there customers , Sue and I became friends , she knew I was interested in black men and Steve encouraged me to have sex with black men , sue and bill offered me a job on a Saturday night behind the bar , bill gave me a ace of spades bracelet while I worked and when I was serving certain men (black)he would come behind me and stroke my ass and whisper he is good.

One night in bed Steve told me he was going to a football match with a couple of guys from the pub and would I be ok if sue and bill looked after me for a night , he had asked them and they were happy to have you stay one night.

Steve went off to the match kissed me and said see you Sunday , Saturday night in the pub was a little quiet as lots went to the match so we only had a few guys in , but the mood was nice and very friendly I got lots of compliments , Bill called time and people left , three of his fiends stayed behind after bill locked up , sue opened a bottle of wine for us and the men had beer , as we chatted they lit up a cig and each took turns taking a drag then a another one , I started to feel very nice and relaxed , Bill sat next to me and felt my leg and asked me how I felt , giggling I told him I was randy , with that he went to my now wet crouch and fingered me , Sue told me to enjoy myself and went , with that his friend kissed me and I was now sucking on his tongue , Bill undressed me there I was bold naked with four men standing looking at me , one by one undressed and each took turns fucking me and as they did I was sucking cock , my relaxed mood made me so fucking randy I let them double fuck me , I had the best time.

I started off at a young age being gangbanged by four bulls and when I was airtight I felt like my whole body was a big pussy. Now I love gangblows and gangbangs by 10 or more men because I can have that feeling over and over for hours. I would love to star in a Dog Fart video with a dozen or more well hung black bulls!

tumblr_mo6it2eoqz1rtzu10o1_540-jpg.1349348
tumblr_mo6it2eoqz1rtzu10o2_540-jpg.1349384
tumblr_oo8bi9gp1m1s8eusto1_500-jpg.1349385
tumblr_mo6it2eoqz1rtzu10o3_540-jpg.1349386
tumblr_mo6it2eoqz1rtzu10o4_540-jpg.1349387
tumblr_mo6it2eoqz1rtzu10o5_540-jpg.1349388
tumblr_mo6it2eoqz1rtzu10o7_540-jpg.1349389
tumblr_mo6it2eoqz1rtzu10o8_540-jpg.1349390
tumblr_mo6it2eoqz1rtzu10o6_540-png.1349391
tumblr_mo6it2eoqz1rtzu10o9_540-jpg.1349392

I want to go for 3-4 but its so difficult finding the right guys who will bring their 'A' game. Hubby and I scheduled a play date with 3 and only one of them was ready to play when it was time. The other two had problems getting it up and just watched. Hubby told them if they can't perform then they need to leave cause this isn't a show. I understandable the pressure men are under in that type of scenario, but don't talk a big game only to come up short. So disappointing. :cry:
Ever visit Michigan?

One of my biggest fantasies has always to see my wife as becoming insatiable and desiring a group of men to constantly use her over a long weekend ... giving her little to no sleep time. That doesn't seem to interest her, however, as she prefers MMF when its more than just me.

"see my wife as becoming insatiable and desiring a group of men to constantly use her over a long weekend"

I love your fantasy and love the way you put it. Damn, you'd be a happy camper if the wife ever whispered to you "hon...do you know that dream of yours, seeing me with a bunch of black men..."

Back