• 4-5 black guys

Votes: 189 24.2%
  • 6-7 black guys

Votes: 29 3.7%
  • 8+ black guys

Votes: 211 27.1%

• Total voters
iam18748420471_5afe3f3c0d_o-jpg.854486
Very exciting! Would have loved to have played!

Are there any women who prefer 3 or more but prefer to only take 2 at a time? Is it because you don't do anal? If you do anal what are your reasons? Can think of a few but might as well hear it from the ladies themselves.

I have been with as many as two atone time and it was great but Inam going to experience multiples at the Mocha Spalsh party next month. The idea of having several different sizes and shapes in succession will be a thrilling adventure. I want to concentrate on the differences and see if I can tell a difference. :) Jen

I would love to see her with 8+. Just thinking of the idea of her getting used and used again by all those hung studs gets me hard every time. She on the other hand, would prefer 2-3. She likes the intimacy of it and ability to focus.

Only religions and personal morals limit a woman to just one man ... she should have as many as she desires.
Of course, by choosing to do that, it opens a man's privilege to do the same if he so desires. Gives the use of shopping malls, who are starving for customers since internet comp arrived, to make money sponsoring private booths ... you and wife are at the mall, she sees a man she wants, its mutual, they get a private booth at a store for an hour or so.
avatar-Doug1-B.jpg Welcome to the 22nd century shopping mall.

I BELONG TO A BBC WHORE CLUB
WHAT THAT MEANS I AM BLACK OWNED,WHEN BLACK MEN WANT PUSSY-DAY OR NIGHT 24-7 I AM OBLIGATED NO MATTER WHAT IM DOING EATING,SLEEPING I STOP GIVE THEM SOME PUSSY OR GIVE THEM MY ASS,IN A PUBLIC PARK/YARD OR IN A PRIVATE PLACE HOUSE/MOBILE HOME..IN MY CONTRACT,BLACK MEN ARE OBLIGATED TO SHOOT THIER CUM IN ME..HAVE A NICE FUCKING DAY..TAMMY

Back