Votes: 293 37.6%
  • 4-5 black guys

Votes: 189 24.2%
  • 6-7 black guys

Votes: 29 3.7%
  • 8+ black guys

Votes: 211 27.1%

• Total voters
I've seen mine with 3 BBC at one time, and that was hot. I ate all the creampirs. I was invited to bring her to a group of BBC's at a hotel, a roup oof guys here that do gang bangs, but she had to have surgery. Was excited for her to do it, but it was also a case where I'd have to drop her off, she go in and get fucked and then I pick her up. We both th prefer me to be there.

I BELONG TO A BBC WHORE CLUB
WHAT THAT MEANS I AM BLACK OWNED,WHEN BLACK MEN WANT PUSSY-DAY OR NIGHT 24-7 I AM OBLIGATED NO MATTER WHAT IM DOING EATING,SLEEPING I STOP GIVE THEM SOME PUSSY OR GIVE THEM MY ASS,IN A PUBLIC PARK/YARD OR IN A PRIVATE PLACE HOUSE/MOBILE HOME..IN MY CONTRACT,BLACK MEN ARE OBLIGATED TO SHOOT THIER CUM IN ME..HAVE A NICE FUCKING DAY..TAMMY
this is my dream. ......

Nikki has done 4 men and and 5th just watched once. She doesn't care for the large groups since some seem to get stage fright in front of others. If there was a group of guys who could all perform, she would probably go till they were wore out but hasn't happened yet
My wife wore 5 of us out one day, we were all spent and she wanted more.

We don't fantasize...we attend parties :)
How many touching/tasting/taking her at a time? 4 or so is what fits with gymnastics.
How many on the bed/in line? 8-10 (but there are some other women on there, too)
How many in one night? 25 (at least that's how many condoms we gave out--and oral doesn't use condoms LOL)DSC00245.JPG

Back