Wife with multiple black men at the same time

Discussion in 'Cuckold Forum' started by circus, Jun 9, 2014.

?

i fantasize about my wife having sex with

1. one black guy

19 vote(s)
    6.8%
  2. 2-3 black guys

107 vote(s)
    38.1%
  3. 4-5 black guys

61 vote(s)
    21.7%
  4. 6-7 black guys

11 vote(s)
    3.9%
  5. 8+ black guys

83 vote(s)
    29.5%
  1. circus

circus Active Member

wife with multiple black men at the same time or only one?

2. MacNfries

MacNfries Well-Known Member Sweet & Cordial Gold Member

US
    One of my biggest fantasies has always to see my wife as becoming insatiable and desiring a group of men to constantly use her over a long weekend ... giving her little to no sleep time. That doesn't seem to interest her, however, as she prefers MMF when its more than just me.

3. chris john

chris john Active Member

US
    this seems to be very popular, we have had a couple invite us to a ir party and its amazing how popular the multiple men events are.

4. tulsaslut2

tulsaslut2 Well-Known Member

I service 2 to 3 Black Men at the same time at least once a week. I love it.

5. Kum Hoar

Kum Hoar Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    The more the better! :p

6. Chip

Chip Well-Known Member Gold Member

US
    My second wife told how she started dating blacks that she tutored in college her football boyfriend brought over his 6-10 basketball black friend to visit with my wife when she was still in college she never acknowledged she had both of them but never said she didnt either.

suessies, Thickduck, Jewbaka and 2 others like this.
  7. wanabecucked

wanabecucked Well-Known Member

I wish my wife & i would get an invite to a I.r. party.

8. Howard & Sue

Howard & Sue Well-Known Member

UK
  9. Howard & Sue

Howard & Sue Well-Known Member

UK
    cum full.jpg

After two naughty bbc's had finished! hubby cleaned it all mmmmm

10. Atlanta911

Atlanta911 Active Member

US
    My Hot Wife serviced these two gents plus me for over two hours. After I took this pic, I joined in. She was taking turns sucking my cock then his, while grinding her pussy and getting it stretched out. It didn't take long before we all exploded. It was a very sexy scene!!! Old Computer files 1001.JPG

11. AznBarbie4BBC

AznBarbie4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person Gold Member

US
    I want to go for 3-4 but its so difficult finding the right guys who will bring their 'A' game. Hubby and I scheduled a play date with 3 and only one of them was ready to play when it was time. The other two had problems getting it up and just watched. Hubby told them if they can't perform then they need to leave cause this isn't a show. I understandable the pressure men are under in that type of scenario, but don't talk a big game only to come up short. So disappointing. :cry:

12. bigalex

bigalex Active Member

A few weeks back while I was out of town for work my black friend was staying at the house with my wife.He is there about once a week anyway and the third night he had a friend come over while they were cooking out and they both gave her a good fucking that night. Then the next night just her and our friend who has a big 12 inch black cock. But then his friend showed up on the fourth night with a buddy and she said there was nothing like a white wife with over thirty inchs of black cock in her at one time. When she sent me a text the next day it was about 3in the afernoon and she had just got up. And now I get to see this show live this weekend.

13. BBC ONLY CPL

BBC ONLY CPL Administrator Staff Member Real Person Gold Member

USVI
    My wife has had 2 BBC get at her on more than one occasion.. would like to see 4 use her for a while and beat that pussy up..
    used by 2.jpg

14. 360sexlover

360sexlover Well-Known Member Gold Member

My answer was 8+ i truly wish sharing my beautiful Italian bitch wife with a lot of black and white guys. ...even 20! But i just started and I'm having hard time on handling my jealousy. ...i just looking for a extremely respectful nice man and with his help try everything little by little. ... me and her talked about having sex with 10/20 guys and she would love to try that. ...i just need to find the perfect one. ...we're located in Hamilton nj. ...anyone's feel free to contact me!

15. MEFox

MEFox Member

One bbc is just enough for me.

16. 360sexlover

360sexlover Well-Known Member Gold Member

I understand and respect that but you can't imagine how great could feel a woman having sex with a lot of guys. ..

17. stanandmoni

stanandmoni New Member

I would love to see her with 8+ guys. However when we went to IR party she chickened out and played only with one. I have not lost hope and I know when we go to next one she will play with more. Eventually she will become GB slut.

tstud likes this.
  18. cuckyboi4BBC

cuckyboi4BBC Well-Known Member Real Person

US
    My ex had a couple of 4somes...it was so erotic watch those Black Cocks fuck all of her holes at once. She absolutely loved it! As for myself...i stopped at an adult bookstore in Gary, IN one time...i was the only white boi in there...and lets just say things got really out of hand! I completely lost track of how many Black Cocks i serviced that night. By far that was the most exciting and humiliating night of my life...but i loved every moment of it! I'd do it again in a New York minute! So 8+ for me!

19. tstud

tstud Well-Known Member Gold Member

US

20. nothinguc

nothinguc Active Member Gold Member

US
    None of my ladies ever did more than 2 at one time and then not too often. They were not just about the cock but about a man being attractive, fit, and clean. Not just any guy with a big dick can just have some women drop their panties. Maybe some do, but I find most women to be quite picky in general and when it involves her pussy even more so,

tstud likes this.