Votes: 293 37.6%
  • 4-5 black guys

Votes: 189 24.2%
  • 6-7 black guys

Votes: 29 3.7%
  • 8+ black guys

Votes: 211 27.1%

• Total voters
One of my biggest fantasies has always to see my wife as becoming insatiable and desiring a group of men to constantly use her over a long weekend ... giving her little to no sleep time. That doesn't seem to interest her, however, as she prefers MMF when its more than just me.
Wow, YESSSSSSS ..... her in that wanton sex-lust/ sex-******* state of erotic lust for cock ... I LOVE That. I often get to see it when she's with one or two other men, and I just love seeing that in her ... we'll see if we wind up navigating to more! :)

Well we have discussed one black man and have not done that yet so I do not talk about any other ideas.. However, I do hope for a moment where we meet her former coworker Isaac and they hook up and at some point he asks her if he can bring a friend and she says yes. It would be incredible to watch her throw herself at two black men and want to please them

Well we have discussed one black man and have not done that yet so I do not talk about any other ideas.. However, I do hope for a moment where we meet her former coworker Isaac and they hook up and at some point he asks her if he can bring a friend and she says yes. It would be incredible to watch her throw herself at two black men and want to please them

lust + passion, a husband’s dream for his wife

tumblr_mo6it2eoqz1rtzu10o1_540-jpg.1349348
tumblr_mo6it2eoqz1rtzu10o2_540-jpg.1349384
tumblr_oo8bi9gp1m1s8eusto1_500-jpg.1349385
tumblr_mo6it2eoqz1rtzu10o3_540-jpg.1349386
tumblr_mo6it2eoqz1rtzu10o4_540-jpg.1349387
tumblr_mo6it2eoqz1rtzu10o5_540-jpg.1349388
tumblr_mo6it2eoqz1rtzu10o7_540-jpg.1349389
tumblr_mo6it2eoqz1rtzu10o8_540-jpg.1349390
tumblr_mo6it2eoqz1rtzu10o6_540-png.1349391
tumblr_mo6it2eoqz1rtzu10o9_540-jpg.1349392

Wouldn't mind seen the rest of this photoshoot!

I BELONG TO A BBC WHORE CLUB
WHAT THAT MEANS I AM BLACK OWNED,WHEN BLACK MEN WANT PUSSY-DAY OR NIGHT 24-7 I AM OBLIGATED NO MATTER WHAT IM DOING EATING,SLEEPING I STOP GIVE THEM SOME PUSSY OR GIVE THEM MY ASS,IN A PUBLIC PARK/YARD OR IN A PRIVATE PLACE HOUSE/MOBILE HOME..IN MY CONTRACT,BLACK MEN ARE OBLIGATED TO SHOOT THIER CUM IN ME..HAVE A NICE FUCKING DAY..TAMMY
******* i want of that pussy

I BELONG TO A BBC WHORE CLUB
WHAT THAT MEANS I AM BLACK OWNED,WHEN BLACK MEN WANT PUSSY-DAY OR NIGHT 24-7 I AM OBLIGATED NO MATTER WHAT IM DOING EATING,SLEEPING I STOP GIVE THEM SOME PUSSY OR GIVE THEM MY ASS,IN A PUBLIC PARK/YARD OR IN A PRIVATE PLACE HOUSE/MOBILE HOME..IN MY CONTRACT,BLACK MEN ARE OBLIGATED TO SHOOT THIER CUM IN ME..HAVE A NICE FUCKING DAY..TAMMY

perfect!!!!!

Stacy's bull had shared her a few times but the first time I was present there was him and another 2 guys. My stomach was churning with excitement when we entered the room knowing that the 3 black guy's in the room would soon be all over her. I was actually physically sick. There was a lot of chat, innuendo and ******* before her bull exposed her boobs and got the whole thing started. They teased and played with her for what seemed like an age and was begging to be fucked. First guy to enter her called me over and said, "Get down and watch this big dick go into your wife". She came within seconds. Amazing night.Stacy.PNG

Last edited:
Back