Wife wants to go with a black guy...

Wizard73

Male
My Hotwife of 46 keeps telling me when having sex that she wants to go with a black guy... she tells me she can’t stop thinking about it and that she would like me to watch...she purchased a big black dildo a couple of years ago and I know that she uses it regular but now she wants to try the real thing, she told me that first she would like to jerk a black guy off in front of me while kissing his nipple till he comes in her hand to see if I like it before going all the way, she talks dirty to me when having sex and says that it turns her on thinking of riding and coming on a black cock while I watch, she has expressed that she would like him to be jet black, muscular and in his thirties however she says even a big overweight guy where she does all the work turns her on too, should I let her...

My Hotwife of 46 keeps telling me when having sex that she wants to go with a black guy... she tells me she can’t stop thinking about it and that she would like me to watch...she purchased a big black dildo a couple of years ago and I know that she uses it regular but now she wants to try the real thing, she told me that first she would like to jerk a black guy off in front of me while kissing his nipple till he comes in her hand to see if I like it before going all the way, she talks dirty to me when having sex and says that it turns her on thinking of riding and coming on a black cock while I watch, she has expressed that she would like him to be jet black, muscular and in his thirties however she says even a big overweight guy where she does all the work turns her on too, should I let her...
perhaps he would leave like this guy did this little wife
wellfu (2).png
used like this97E8D9CB-5560-40D5-9181-E15982E9982C.gif
what would your response be when and if she wants you to do this
as this is how she could progress
228-1000.jpg

Hi where are u guys from I would like the fantasy to come true.

Back