Wife wants encounter alone

She should be able to suck and fuck any cock she wants 1on1 or 3way - you should beg her to ride your face afterwards while she shares the details with you.

.Alone time should be given after the Bull has earned the trust to be alone with the wife.
.Alone time should be given when the wife and Bull has have satisfied hubby's fantasy of watching or sharing his wife with a Bull.
.Alone time should be given when the couple has obtained their desired memories of these lifestyle encounters with the Bull in question.
. Alone time should be given when that Bull has proven that he can satisfy that hotwife senseless and she knows deep inside her puzzy that it can only get better if they were alone!

.Alone time shouldn't be given if hubby doesn't trust the Bull because he hasn't had enough time to get to know or build up a repport of trust with the bull!
.Alone time should not be given if hubby's part of the whole fantasy hasn't been satisfied! Basically you want alone time that actually cuts him out of the whole experience which is why y'all got into the lifestyle in the first place! Cutting hubby out defeats most couple's purpose for even joining the lifestyle!
. Alone time should never be given to a Bull who is basically showing all the signs that he is only interested in his own pleasure. If he hasn't even proved that he can satisfy the wife well and he is already pressuring for alone time cut him off because he is not a Bull he is an imposter just hanging around lifestyle people to get an easy lay.

.Alone time should be given after the Bull has earned the trust to be alone with the wife.
.Alone time should be given when the wife and Bull has have satisfied hubby's fantasy of watching or sharing his wife with a Bull.
.Alone time should be given when the couple has obtained their desired memories of these lifestyle encounters with the Bull in question.
. Alone time should be given when that Bull has proven that he can satisfy that hotwife senseless and she knows deep inside her puzzy that it can only get better if they were alone!

.Alone time shouldn't be given if hubby doesn't trust the Bull because he hasn't had enough time to get to know or build up a repport of trust with the bull!
.Alone time should not be given if hubby's part of the whole fantasy hasn't been satisfied! Basically you want alone time that actually cuts him out of the whole experience which is why y'all got into the lifestyle in the first place! Cutting hubby out defeats most couple's purpose for even joining the lifestyle!
. Alone time should never be given to a Bull who is basically showing all the signs that he is only interested in his own pleasure. If he hasn't even proved that he can satisfy the wife well and he is already pressuring for alone time cut him off because he is not a Bull he is an imposter just hanging around lifestyle people to get an easy lay.
Exactly.....servicing a hotwife is an earned privilege where Trust, Respect and honesty must be confirmed by the couple to support the husband's most precious component in his marriage.....true Bulls recognize the responsibility of pleasuring the Hotwife and ensuring her safety during playtime.

Wife wants to see her new BBC without me there. She said she will take pics and video. Is it a good idea that I grant her request?
Taking a chance that you guys are real lol.

This is a big step with any couple in the lifestyle and there must be a lot of communication and trust.

From the wife’s point of view. The experience is intense and full of different feelings that range from excitement to anxiety specially if the encounter includes a public date. Things I’ll next forget are the feelings of sitting with another man for dinner and drinks alone being married. Entering another man’s house knowing what was about to happen being married. Spending the night with another man being married. Each one increases the intensity of the lifestyle.

Why does she wants to do it alone? I think theres no difference. Just learn to be non existant.
You can just pretend you are not there and ignore each other and hide in a closet or listen behind door and just avoid seeing each other as much as possible.

Wife wants to see her new BBC without me there. She said she will take pics and video. Is it a good idea that I grant her request?
Yes,if you have a good relationship. ONE OF MYNOLD GIRLFRIENDS USED TO GANG BACK BLACKBOYS WITH HER GIRLFRIEND FOR LARGE AMOUNTS OF COKE.RIGHT AFTER THEY WERE WELL FUCKED,THEY CAME HOME TO ME,TELLING ME EVERYTHING AS I ATE THERE PUSSIES AND RAN A BATH FOR THEM,THEN WE PARTIED ALL NIGHT,CALLING A FEW MORE BBC OVER

That's sounds 🔥 I'm sure you'll love it and if you put up the video in here I bet you a lot of us will watch it,,,,Hell yeah for me

Wife wants to see her new BBC without me there. She said she will take pics and video. Is it a good idea that I grant her request?Hell ya....A good cuck obeys and supports.....Also in my experience, it's so hot getting a random video or pic with your queen getting absutely fucked.....

If she really wants one, she will get one. And, probably a lot more.

If you and she have come far enough for her to tell you she wants to fuck a new lover and do it alone, then she's . . . already there . . . and so are you.

Do as you're told, stay out of the way and stay married.

The most thrilling heart pounding exciting sex a married wife can or will ever experience is all alone unprotected no pulling out with someone brand new while her husband is completely unaware…. This is just facts.

If you’re trying to convince your wife to go for it….the best and fastest way is to tell her she can be alone with him….that has a much better chance to start it anyway ….believe it or not the hold up is you…. She can easily be convinced of the desire and excitement for someone new especially a Black lover but not with you in the room…. Tell her in you’re convincing whispers “ you can be all alone making love with him”…. You’ll see the different reaction for sure and absolute movement towards wanting too.

If you are in this life style it s because your wife needs Black Men s sexual skills
So there is no reason to interfeer and to forbid her to play alone if she wants to !

Mine did as well. I was able to watch them once, the first night together. She said she felt inhibited with me there. Said she didn't want to hurt me and saw him for a year and a half. You have to make your own decision about granting her request. You know her better than the rest of us. Good luck.
Lol she didnt want to hurt you but carried on a relationship with another man for a year and half. Thats rich.

The most thrilling heart pounding exciting sex a married wife can or will ever experience is all alone unprotected no pulling out with someone brand new while her husband is completely unaware…. This is just facts.

If you’re trying to convince your wife to go for it….the best and fastest way is to tell her she can be alone with him….that has a much better chance to start it anyway ….believe it or not the hold up is you…. She can easily be convinced of the desire and excitement for someone new especially a Black lover but not with you in the room…. Tell her in you’re convincing whispers “ you can be all alone making love with him”…. You’ll see the different reaction for sure and absolute movement towards wanting too.
Spoken like a true cuckhold male.

Back