Wife wants encounter alone

Mine did as well. I was able to watch them once, the first night together. She said she felt inhibited with me there. Said she didn't want to hurt me and saw him for a year and a half. You have to make your own decision about granting her request. You know her better than the rest of us. Good luck.

Wife wants to see her new BBC without me there. She said she will take pics and video. Is it a good idea that I grant her request?
You're entering the "Deep End" and requires hard & honest talk about the relationship. Both of you need to be on the same page; otherwise, it will NOT work. Do you feel comfortable supporting her going "solo"? If yes, then great and if not, then more talk needed.

Lots of articles on Cuckold angst..especially, related to wives playing "solo" for the first time..

If thats what she wants and she knows them it shouldn't be no problem unless there's a reason your not comfortable with it. Some women need to do it alone sometimes so they don't feel a need to hold back from letting loose like she wants too. I personally think anyone should be able to do anything they want to as long as it's known and not a secret plus it's ur wife u should make her happy through thicker and darker shall her legs be all that bbc splits apart.

if she has already met him and she is trusting of him and this is a big one you trust her judgement then by all means yes. i love it when my wife goes and visits a lover alone it is a huge turn on. That being said I have always met them with her for a meet and greet

My Wife allowed Me to go and watch Her in action, but only on occasions, She said that my presence always inhibited Her and Her partner/partners.
I always insisted in dropping Her off and picking Her up.
Most of Her encounters were at an apartment in Canary Wharf London.
I found going to pick Her up, after a Friday night session or a Sunday morning, To be most exciting, pulling round the corner, to see Her standing outside the. Apartment with a number of Black/Coloured guys with Her, always got Me so hard, knowing She had fucked them all.
Them telling Me what a Lucky Guy I was, to be married to such a Woman, and how sexy She was.
Then the journey home, with Her sitting there ,with no knickers on ,and their cum still running out of Her as We drove Home, Having Her reach down and get some of their cum from between Her legs and wipe it round my face as I drove Home.
Getting Home and having that lovely wet sloppy fuck , with their smell and taste on Her, as She told Me in exquisite detail, What they had done to Her , and How much She loved it.
The sexiest Woman I have ever been with.
I am so glad I married Her.
Now in our 70,s and no longer in the lifestyle, and still together.😜😁

Back