Wife wants encounter alone

Folks, these are (likely) real people with real feelings, not part of our fantasies. Going into this lifestyle is not easy, it requires a lot of trust. The question is, does the husband feel enough trust to let her do this alone? Is part of the excitement getting to watch it for him? Has she considered his feelings? Is she willing to give "after care" as needed? Maybe she comes home, gets into bed with him, and tells him everything, while he goes down on her? So much depends on what both are willing to agree to.

I think it's possible that he may not be ready to let go enough to let her do this solo yet.

Its all fine and good- then you should be able to have encounters with other women alone as well.
I tend to agree...but...part of the turn on for this, for some guys, is the unequal distribution of it. This can run anywhere from she being a hotwife (he is always involved, he can play around too, etc) to her being his domme, he is her cuck, he's locked in a cage, etc. It's all what the two people agree to, when they're not under duress.

a woman can feel more intimate with her lover and they can develop a closer emotional as well as physical relationship when it is just the two of them. But, be warned, it can also be very destructive to a marriage if you are not careful.
Agreed upon boundaries. Both parties have to agree to the boundaries, and any changes to boundaries. When the lady starts to feel more, she may want to push the boundaries, and there have been plenty of stories on here of marriages that ended due to her catching too many feelings for the bull.

Wife wants to see her new BBC without me there. She said she will take pics and video. Is it a good idea that I grant her request?
If you are a cuck you should accept her decision and let her meet on her own I had a cuck couple and the male although wanting his lady to have cock kept interrupting and wasn't as accepting of his position as he should be . A lot of ladies feel inhibited by their men watching them so give her some space to do her own thing and accept your place and sit at home playing with your cock and lick that pussy as soon as she comes or cums home. You'll get your chance to watch them .

Wife wants to see her new BBC without me there. She said she will take pics and video. Is it a good idea that I grant her request?
1.Have you already been able to watch them play together? If not I would say no because your a couple and this lifestyle is a fantasy for the both of you not just one of you! You need to experience the Joy and pleasure of watching your wife take that BBC like a slutt and drive you crazy before she goes off and really experiences that one on one with the Bull.

The main reason why is that the more intimate the wife and Bull becomes during the alone experiences the harder it is for them to want to share that experience with anyone else! That's why if hubby is the type that likes to watch or join you better get your fantasy fulfilled up front because if they start out alone that's how they will want to stay!

So if you have the desire to eventually watch or join you better do it in the beginning because as a Bull I can tell you that we Bulls get better with privacy and she will get addicted to the alone time and will want it to stay that way!

i have never watched. it seems fucked up for me to ask them to preform for me. its their bodies and relationship. should they want to share with me, awsome...if not, none of my buisness.

1.Have you already been able to watch them play together? If not I would say no because your a couple and this lifestyle is a fantasy for the both of you not just one of you! You need to experience the Joy and pleasure of watching your wife take that BBC like a slutt and drive you crazy before she goes off and really experiences that one on one with the Bull.

The main reason why is that the more intimate the wife and Bull becomes during the alone experiences the harder it is for them to want to share that experience with anyone else! That's why if hubby is the type that likes to watch or join you better get your fantasy fulfilled up front because if they start out alone that's how they will want to stay!

So if you have the desire to eventually watch or join you better do it in the beginning because as a Bull I can tell you that we Bulls get better with privacy and she will get addicted to the alone time and will want it to stay that way!
I agree, i never asked to watch them becauze if it isnt a threesome, there is no need for me to be there. i would just interrupt the intimacy. BUT, would the bull and wife, whom prefer to be alone, still take pics anf vids for hubby back.home?

I tend to agree...but...part of the turn on for this, for some guys, is the unequal distribution of it. This can run anywhere from she being a hotwife (he is always involved, he can play around too, etc) to her being his domme, he is her cuck, he's locked in a cage, etc. It's all what the two people agree to, when they're not under duress.
@CuckToBeInWV i couldnt agree more. I think for many cuckold males the idea of fucking other women does not even feature in our minds. Infact, the total opposite is appealing, and she becomes Very regularly active with multiple Black men, becoming as much of a BBC slut as possible, while we never be allowed inside her again. Ever.
A Cuckold's intimacy is varied, but for me, other ways of enjoying sex together make far more sense. A close bond can be witheld, with lesbian type sex between a cuckold couple, or him performing oral only, and jerking off.
The most important part for me is the cuddles and the talking about all Her experiences. 🥰
Oh, and the tastes and smells of her sex too. That is So important!! 😋

I agree, i never asked to watch them becauze if it isnt a threesome, there is no need for me to be there. i would just interrupt the intimacy. BUT, would the bull and wife, whom prefer to be alone, still take pics anf vids for hubby back.home?
Yes if that's what the couples plan was from the beginning to record and have memories of their lifestyle fun then yes. The main purpose of the lifestyle Bull is to actually help the couple fulfill their fantasies and help spice their sex up, and make their memories and have fun himself while doing it!

Many of times I have had wives and girlfriends meet me and gave me their cellphone so I can record them sucking and riding and talking to their man through the camera as they are doing it then send the pictures and videos to them.

Even if it’s someone we have both been with several times I wouldn’t let her go alone. I think if she were to ask me if she could be alone with someone, I would have to rethink the whole situation. If she loves me why would she want to experience this alone without me? Giving her permission to fuck someone else should make her comfortable and not hold anything back just because I’m there.

We have set ground rules already which we both have agreed on and she knows that I’m fine with whatever she wants to do so really no reason for her to feel like she can’t be herself with me present. We have agreed that these encounters are for both of us and the fact that she is the one who brought the idea up should leave out any confusion about me being there or not.

Even if it’s someone we have both been with several times I wouldn’t let her go alone. I think if she were to ask me if she could be alone with someone, I would have to rethink the whole situation. If she loves me why would she want to experience this alone without me? Giving her permission to fuck someone else should make her comfortable and not hold anything back just because I’m there.

We have set ground rules already which we both have agreed on and she knows that I’m fine with whatever she wants to do so really no reason for her to feel like she can’t be herself with me present. We have agreed that these encounters are for both of us and the fact that she is the one who brought the idea up should leave out any confusion about me being there or not.
She will feel closer and more intimate if it is only the two of them. She may want to express her love for him that she doesn't want you to hear. You are in dangerous territory for your marriage if she continues.

You two need to talk. Bottom line, do you trust one another? Are there underlying circumstances in your marriage you’re not telling us about?

I was out of town traveling for work. I FaceTimed my hubby on my iPad. He watched the whole fuck session. I even placed to iPad under my pussy while the BBC was thrusting in and out of my pussy. I was in doggy position. It was really fun.

Back