Wife wants encounter alone

Pardon. My computer just did not want to work. So it's phone bound. I can't stop thinking, I was enjoying the Conversation.Please forgive. Watch your six, and if you would give me another chance. Right in the middle. I'm searching I'm sure there is one . Got to be here. One thing I learned, is always give another the benefit, even if you doubt. Sparks a good conversation.
Let her go have fun. Talk with her about any boundaries or issues beforehand and make sure you are both comfortable first.
Personally, I'd rather get pics and a couple videos of current activities while I'm at work.
Mr D
Thank you

She's may well resent you and or the lifestyle of you don't let her fly solo. Plus so many cucks can ******* the mood by trying to film, do or say things at the weirdest times.

People here act like an agreement to play as a couple is some iron clad contract.

She's may well resent you and or the lifestyle of you don't let her fly solo. Plus so many cucks can ******* the mood by trying to film, do or say things at the weirdest times.

People here act like an agreement to play as a couple is some iron clad contract.
Sure, but then one can say the same thing about the couple's original "agreement" to enter the LS to begin with. Each couple should talk it out. If they can't respect each other's feelings and insist on doing things that hurts the other side, then that's a problem.

Firstly we have never had a Black Bull yet ... Kinda why we are here .. Our current Bull is Latin .
I am very symbolic with each and every milestone we have crossed ...
like sucking the first time, cleaned the first time ...etc ..
I feel these things are needed to set our places ... Her alone with her Bull
is not something that I am in favor of but not only do I not have a choice
I feel it is needed to further cement our places in this relationship .

It would be hot to let my wife be on her own with her bull the only thing is I enjoy watching them both so much
I’d feel disappointed
would be awesome her coming home full of him tho

Wife wants to see her new BBC without me there. She said she will take pics and video. Is it a good idea that I grant her request?
WHY and HOW did you become a CUCKOLD ? Do you think a cuckold should be in charge ? call the shots and make all the decisions of WHEN, HOW OFTEN, and WITH WHOM ? Or should you be quiet, accept and know your place, but mostly, accept her need and desire for an ALPHA BLACK MAN, it's your reality as a couple. The fact is, you are inadequate to meet her needs sexually, passionately and romantically.

You serve another purpose now that you are in a cuckold relationship. The two of you should discuss your individual perspective roles with you as a cuckold and HER as the QUEEN or GODDESS. There is seriously no room for any kind of conflict involving jealousy, but instead be proud of HER, be excited for HER, encourage HER and always be there for HER. She wants to depend on you to be loyal, reliable, attentive, agreeable and submissive, that is why she loves you. She can be her lover's WOMAN but she will not stop being your wife, you can depend on that.

HE will be her MAN that is capable of satisfying her as a MAN. You will always be her husband as long as you accept your cuckold place that you two agreed upon. It's all that SIMPLE, so enjoy it.

Mine did as well. I was able to watch them once, the first night together. She said she felt inhibited with me there. Said she didn't want to hurt me and saw him for a year and a half. You have to make your own decision about granting her request. You know her better than the rest of us. Good luck.
He never came to your house or ever involved you ? Sorry to hear that, but that is how some couple choose.

Back