Wife sucked first BBC!

Ok. After a long time of talking with my wife about this fantasy of mine and her openess to entertain it, we finally made it happen!

My wife generally is attracted to all men and the aspect of her with a black man wasnt a mute subject. She wanted to be faithful and true to our faith (baptist)I decided not to push my fantasy onto her.

Unfortunately our sex life in the past year seemed to slow down due to everyday stresses. Our marriage is still strong but our sex life was lacking. She found out about me being on this page and being upset about "posting our intimate thoughts" online. I decided then never to bring it up again.

Anyways, we had sex for the first time in months during our anniversary and my wife asked if i wanted her to go black. I told her yes. She made rules which I of course agreed:

1. No sex, only oral
2. No filming/pics (she doesnt want pics to be found by children/other family/friends).
3. She chooses when and who she would be "blacked by".

Today was the day, my wife had a friend (Q) from her last job she was interested in and had been sexting for the past 3 days. She showed me the messages (I was thrilled) and I asked my parents to watch the ******* for the day while we "had a day date".

Her friend came over, and I met him. Q was cool, kinda cocky. He said he'd thought about fucking my wife but knew for certain she wouldnt go for it, and knew of the cuckold culture and was excited to finally experience it as a bull.

Q asked my wife if I was allowed to watch and she said yes because it was my idea. As Q pulled out his dick (much bigger than mine) my wife sitting next to him got on her knees between his legs grabbing his cock and looked at me.

My beautiful wife, looking at me, started to blow Q. I finally cant believe it finally happened! It lasted about 15 minutes, she stayed clothed, Q would grope her breasts, grab the back of her hair, my wife did slide her hand in her pants to finger herself.

Q. asked my wife if he could do more, wife said too soon. She swallowed his semen and finished cleaning his shaft. Q. left about 20 min later after mentioned he would love to see my wife again.

The whole time I had a throbbing erection. My wife relieved me when he left. I asked her why she did not want to take it further and she said too soon, but she was aroused by the idea (her panties were soaked).

She knew Q. was interested from body language previously, smiles, and flirtations but she always drew the line. The messages between the two were funny with her throwing me under the bus and her admitting to fantasizing with him (which she did keep from me until now).

So, I know its a long read and I apologize. Hopefully I can talk her into pics. 3 years of discussing this and we finally did it!

Sounds like you are on your way and so is she just keep it grounded in reality as suggestion and do not think it will fix marriage problems if you have them.

Take it easy.. don't get carried away. Don't let your dick drive the bus. Let her call the shots. She wants more and if you keep the conversation open and supportive she will go for it. She was already extremely wet while sucking him. She didn't say "No.... the rules are only oral". She said that it was ... "too soon". That means... "eventually I will". So play it cool.

Back