Wife ordered a fleshlight

pvak74

Male
My wife ordered me a fleshlight for my use. She figured I could use it for my pleasure when I can’t have her pussy (when she’s with her bbc bull or when I have urges for intercourse but she doesn’t want my little man). This will probably take the place of her pussy except for special occasions when she allows me in her warm wet pussy. Does anyone own one of these and if so how do you like them? And do any of you cucks use this in place of your wife pussy?

My wife ordered me a fleshlight for my use. She figured I could use it for my pleasure when I can’t have her pussy (when she’s with her bbc bull or when I have urges for intercourse but she doesn’t want my little man). This will probably take the place of her pussy except for special occasions when she allows me in her warm wet pussy. Does anyone own one of these and if so how do you like them? And do any of you cucks use this in place of your wife pussy?
Well I can say that it’s almost as good as real pussy! You’ll get used to it and grow to love it! My little penis loves it when it will stay hard!

Last edited:
Well I can say that it’s almost as good as real pussy! You’ll get used to it and grow to love it! My little penis loves it when it will stay hard!
It came in the mail and she’s used it on me. It’s safe to say it feels as good as the real thing. I couldn’t hold out long with her teasing me with it. You are right, I’m going to love it as replacement for the real thing.

My girlfriend bought a crystal tranparent fleshlight for me. In the beginning when she gave me the fleshlight she told me the reason was that she wanted me to use the fleshlight to get my penis hard before entering her and trying to get rid my PE. Each time I used the fleshlight she was watching and witnessed me cummig in the fleshlight and also seeing my semen spurt in it through the transparent plastic. It was quite embarassing. But in fact she did not want me to cum in her anymore. It started before that that she wanted me to use condoms when I was still aloud to have PIV sex with her. It evoluted that I was not aloud to enter her and she bought me a Crystal Fleshlight. In the mean time I developed ED. I nevertheless try now and then try to have regular PIV sex with her and every time she takes the fleshlight out of the beddrawer and tels me that if I succeed to fuck and cum in the fleshlight I will be aloud to fuck her again. With this fleshlight being tranparent she can see that I am still not hard enough to fuck the fleshlight properly.

Last edited:
Back