Wife might be pregnant

My wife told me she thinks she is pregnant now, dont know who the ******* could be, don't know what to do
"thinks" ... ??????? What's that mean? She doesn't know how to use a pregnancy tester?
So, she's out seeing other men, obviously not using protection, doesn't use the "morning after" pill option either ... sounds like she didn't care if she got pregnant or not, or maybe she did care and did it intentionally.
I say the two of you might just deserve another 21 years of the pitter patter of little feet and borrowing the car, etc.

I went through this two years ago. Well, over two years ago. I think you need to do several things. First is to establish if she is or is not pregnant. If she isn’t then that’s the end. If she is, establish the ID of the *******, and inform him. Whether you intend to abort or not? How will you explain this to your families, friends, coworkers? Do you need to move to a new town, or start new jobs? There are lots of things coming together so you need to start planning now.

I’m assuming that you are aware that your wife is having sex with multiple black men without protection and that you support it. If you were unaware that would be ample grounds for divorce. If you are indeed aware, then I would assume that you and your wife will be perfectly content with raising a biracial baby and dealing with the consequences. Good luck, in any case. — Cuckyboy

My wife told me she thinks she is pregnant now, dont know who the ******* could be, don't know what to do

As was touched on before. Try to resolve paternity, contact the ******* and communicate with him to get his take and understanding, and go from there. Bottom line. Communicate, Communicate, Communicate.

I appreciated that from the couples I've engaged with in these circumstances.

"thinks" ... ??????? What's that mean? She doesn't know how to use a pregnancy tester?
So, she's out seeing other men, obviously not using protection, doesn't use the "morning after" pill option either ... sounds like she didn't care if she got pregnant or not, or maybe she did care and did it intentionally.
I say the two of you might just deserve another 21 years of the pitter patter of little feet and borrowing the car, etc.
Damn you beat me to it lol

No such thing as MIGHT BE pregnant 😂😂😂
She IS or is NOT 🤦🏽‍♂️

That is wonderful news for all! I wish that my wife and I had had the foresight to have her impregnated by a black bull years ago. A beautiful biracial baby is well worth being cucked for. I would happily have consented.

That is wonderful news for all! I wish that my wife and I had had the foresight to have her impregnated by a black bull years ago. A beautiful biracial baby is well worth being cucked for. I would happily have consented.
Biracial children are lovely. I see a number of them when I volunteer in schools and in my bridal business. I love the blend of black and white.

To me, biracial babies — by that I mean powerful black sperm inside a fertile white womb — is a perfect evolution of the species. If all white males were caged and milked we all would be the better for it, wouldn’t we?

I, unlike many here, understand that not everyone can afford $15 for a pregnancy test. As an alternative, stick a copper tube up her behind and blow through it. If her stomach distends, then she is pregnant; otherwise she is not. Good luck!

Back