Wife may be on verge of taking bbc

Another update we met up again with him last night. They screwed half the night. She came too many times, I lost track. But she’s loving every minute of it. I even got to join in and participate some. At one point they were in the spooning position and I was just beating off at the edge of the bed. She motioned me to come Close to her. I got on the bed and started to kiss her as he was making love to her. It was so hot. She started to moan as she got closer to orgasm. He said he wanted her to squirt and started to fuck her more roughly. I was holding her in my arms and She proceeded to squirt all over him and I could feel some of it hit me. I just held her after she came and proceeded to jerk myself off till I came all over her belly. He wasn’t done yet and after I came I got up and went back to my easy chair next to the bed and proceeded to watch in awe as he finished up in her. After it was over, she told me she’s so hooked on black cock now and if we ever had another guy he would have to be black white guys need not apply

I’ll tell you, make sure this guy doesn’t want your wife for himself. He works with her. This is a normal fella. Not a “ professional” bull that has done this repeatedly. She is clearly getting connected to him. Just watch for the first...” I want to fuck him at his place without you” statement. It will be over for you and her. Just watch, she may fall in love with him and him with her. Might be better to space the meeting out a little or get another guy in there also to mix things up a little. Too much one on one can build those connections. If she’s open to another guy your ok.

Back