Wife may be on verge of taking bbc

So expect your actual sex life to change because your relationship will change. she is always going to view you as a beta and her partner more than a lover. but, that's ok because thats who you are anyway. some people only think i this as sexual but to me cucking is best when you allow her to peruse actual relationships with other men, let her date and have fun and catch feelings. sex will taper off with you during these times buts it's ok, it will generally run its course.

So expect your actual sex life to change because your relationship will change. she is always going to view you as a beta and her partner more than a lover. but, that's ok because thats who you are anyway. some people only think i this as sexual but to me cucking is best when you allow her to peruse actual relationships with other men, let her date and have fun and catch feelings. sex will taper off with you during these times buts it's ok, it will generally run its course.
This is true. Even if is not what you wanted. The relationship does change

An update for everyone. Tonight is the night, wife is ready, I’m ready and he is coming over at 6pm for dinner, drinks and then the fun stuff after. Not sure how it will go down, but we are ready. Wife is dripping wet with excitement. I’m sure after tonight life will change but in a good way

An update for everyone. Tonight is the night, wife is ready, I’m ready and he is coming over at 6pm for dinner, drinks and then the fun stuff after. Not sure how it will go down, but we are ready. Wife is dripping wet with excitement. I’m sure after tonight life will change but in a good way
Please keep us updated!

Finally Opened up by wife about my desire to actively cuckold me. Our sex life has consisted of her using her bbc dildo. She has taken to calling my cuck a “nub”. Well I got up the courage to ask her about cuckolding me. She was surprised at what I said, but after admitting our sex life isn’t what it used to be. Well finally she told me she may be up for going for a separate lover but that she would always love me. Just laid the ground rules and we decided that if she ever has another guy that I can stay, watch and participate if I want. Now to find someone. She has some black guys at work who are known players and are very Flirtatious with the girls at her work. We thought maybe she could start there. I’m so excited and so nervous at the same time. Not sure what exactly will happen next if she will go through with it but it seems she’s game for it and I can’t wait to find out where this goes next
Congratulations on this milestone!

Awesome. Eager to hear future updates. Happy for y’all

Last night happened, I still can’t believe it. I’m filled with a lot of emotions but it was awesome. He came over and she introduced him to me. He seemed a little nervous at first meeting me, but as the night went on he got way more comfortable. After dinner, the alcohol flowed my wife became a lot more bold. After a few hours chit chatting, and drinking she took him to the bedroom by the hand.

She told me to sit in the chair and he grabbed her and deeply kissed her. I’d be lying if I wasn’t insanely jealous and incredibly horny at that point. They slowly undressed each other. And his cock was gigantic. It was a solid 8 inches and thick. All my wife could say was “omg”. After some foreplay and kissing, he laid her on her back and looked at her and asked if she was ready. She said she’s yes. He laid her down for the missionary position and entered her. she started to pant and moan as he started to thrust slowly. He was extremely gentle with her for which we were both grateful for.

He said she was really tight, which I found funny because I always thought she was fairly loose, lol. Between her gasps and Moaning, she told him “this is what I’ve needed” and “I’ve dreamt about this for a long time ”. Then they kissed passionately.

It was at this point I was getting jealous but was way more horny. She turned towards me and asked me “does this satisfy your fantasy” and all I could only mumble a weak “yeah”. She told me to “keep rubbing that little nub for me” and “if you wanna cum, go ahead”.

After she said that she went back to being pleasured. I literally came quickly after that. I was so turned on, And then so did she very loudly I might add.

She came numerous times over the next 35-40 minutes or so, with the last one being so intense she squirted all over the bed and his cock. I’ve never seen her do that before, even with her dildo.

She was so lost in him at times & I was just a spectator. Afterwards he thanked us, put on his clothes and left. After he left, I asked her how it was.

She was beaming. She said “I don’t want to hurt your feelings, I love you, and you know that, But it was the best sex I’ve ever had”.

She then asked me if it would be ok to keep seeing him. I’m not sure what she would of said if I said no, so I said sure as long as I can watch. She told me of course she wouldn’t have it any other way. And then she grabbed my dick. I wanted to put it in her and she said she was “another time, I’m pretty beat up down there” and proceeded to jerk me off to completion again.

She wants him to come over again tomorrow night as she couldn’t wait for next week or after that.

Last night happened, I still can’t believe it. I’m filled with a lot of emotions but it was awesome. He came over and she introduced him to me. He seemed a little nervous at first meeting me, but as the night went on he got way more comfortable. After dinner, the alcohol flowed my wife became a lot more bold. After a few hours chit chatting, and drinking she took him to the bedroom by the hand.

She told me to sit in the chair and he grabbed her and deeply kissed her. I’d be lying if I wasn’t insanely jealous and incredibly horny at that point. They slowly undressed each other. And his cock was gigantic. It was a solid 8 inches and thick. All my wife could say was “omg”. After some foreplay and kissing, he laid her on her back and looked at her and asked if she was ready. She said she’s yes. He laid her down for the missionary position and entered her. she started to pant and moan as he started to thrust slowly. He was extremely gentle with her for which we were both grateful for.

He said she was really tight, which I found funny because I always thought she was fairly loose, lol. Between her gasps and Moaning, she told him “this is what I’ve needed” and “I’ve dreamt about this for a long time ”. Then they kissed passionately.

It was at this point I was getting jealous but was way more horny. She turned towards me and asked me “does this satisfy your fantasy” and all I could only mumble a weak “yeah”. She told me to “keep rubbing that little nub for me” and “if you wanna cum, go ahead”.

After she said that she went back to being pleasured. I literally came quickly after that. I was so turned on, And then so did she very loudly I might add.

She came numerous times over the next 35-40 minutes or so, with the last one being so intense she squirted all over the bed and his cock. I’ve never seen her do that before, even with her dildo.

She was so lost in him at times & I was just a spectator. Afterwards he thanked us, put on his clothes and left. After he left, I asked her how it was.

She was beaming. She said “I don’t want to hurt your feelings, I love you, and you know that, But it was the best sex I’ve ever had”.

She then asked me if it would be ok to keep seeing him. I’m not sure what she would of said if I said no, so I said sure as long as I can watch. She told me of course she wouldn’t have it any other way. And then she grabbed my dick. I wanted to put it in her and she said she was “another time, I’m pretty beat up down there” and proceeded to jerk me off to completion again.

She wants him to come over again tomorrow night as she couldn’t wait for next week or after that.
so awesome for you and wife i hope he can make again tonight for her

Awesome. Thanks for following up and sharing your experience!
"She wants him to come over again tomorrow night" . . . I hope that you said yes and will again let us know your progress.
Tell her, "honey, the first time is done. Now tonight I want you to really let yourself go and show him how you can ride black cock."
Update us please.

Awesome. Thanks for following up and sharing your experience!
"She wants him to come over again tomorrow night" . . . I hope that you said yes and will again let us know your progress.
Tell her, "honey, the first time is done. Now tonight I want you to really let yourself go and show him how you can ride black cock."
Update us please.
Yes It’s happening again tomorrow night. If she didn’t let loose yet, all I have to say is Wow

He came over again last night as she just had to have him again. No dinner this time, she just led him to the bedroom. His stamina is incredible, and I marvel at it. He was in her forever and she was just lost in him. It was like at times I wasn’t even there. I just stood at the edge of the bed most of the time beating off. She told me to hold out as I can have her afterward. I have to say that it took everything out of me not to cum. After he finished, I climbed on top of her and slid my little dick up and down on her glistening clit. I put it in and i couldn’t even feel the walls of her pussy. It felt like i put my dick into a jar of warm mayonnaise. It was amazing. I couldn’t hold out long. I started to grunt and moan. My wife said she really couldn’t feel me but she already got off with him so just to go ahead and cum. She started to pinch my nipples and I thrust away as hard as I could. She just laid there telling me she loved my little nub. That’s about all it took and I came about as hard as I’ve ever cum. It was an earth shattering orgasm. I literally screamed in ******* as she and him both cheered me on. She was like “that’s a good boy”. She told me she is hooked on the bbc and that she wants him a few times a week and if I’m good once in awhile I can have her afterwards. I asked her to compare me and him and she said his dick is like filet migon and my nub is like the after dinner mint. She’s found that we both like the humiliation and it’s a turn on. I can’t wait to see where this takes us.

Back