wife is exclusive to boyfriend

When my exes where exclusive the agreement was that their lover is the only one they want to have sex with while they are exclusive and I have to accept that...I could get off other ways but their pussy was only for their boyfriend/bull because they were so much better and satisfied her sexually than I could and this was the point..her sexual satisfaction..so sometimes months went by without sexual intercourse between us. And in that scenario, only bareback and as frequent as they wanted..once my ex-wife was straight up about it: she loves him and what he does for her, he is so much bigger and better, she only wants to fuck him for now, she also loved me and wanted to thank me but he she wants to be with right now sexually and there may be times she stays with him several nights in a row or he comes over and not to freak out and text her constantly...she is ok..just that sometimes she needs to be with him more for them to get closer, bond and since she knew what I was going to think...she needs us all to get used to it and it not be a problem with her and I..she may sleep over to just hang out or it or to have sex more frequently with him than her and I are having it (which was twice a week usually at the most)... This eventually with several regulars through the years and various ex-wife and gf's averaged 3-4 times a week sometimes more if they stayed over at his place or ours.....her exclusive boyfriend was always someone she was highly attracted to physically, mentally and really in love with..different than me in every way.. and because we did role play, me submissive to him and her...it made her want to have sex more frequently with him and to be sexually exlusive to him since I had accepted a cuckold role to his alpha male and her sexual choice and thus relequishing my role of sexual provider to the bull......and she loved feeling comfortable enough wiht us both to basically go around the house naked or allow him to take her at a whim no matter what we were doing: eating, talking, watching a movie, arguing, cooking dinner or about to head out the door some place..if he came over or was already over and grabbed her and dropped his pants she would immediately oblige and suck and fuck him on the table or floor in front of me, whereever they could, ignoring me and only concentrating on each other since they both knew the deal and so did I...sometimes he would just walk over to me in the middle of something with his cock out and put it in my face and tell me to suck my womans juices and his cum off his cock so its ready for more.....we both enjoyed it but she did the most because she said she felt it re-enforced her security that I accepted how much of a real man he is and how much she is attracted to him and seeing me accept the fact that he is sexually superior to me and who she chose to be her sexual provider really made them both feel at ease and give him an ego trip and hopefully more incentive to have sex with her since I was showing him he was the alpha over me and we were depending on him to fuck her since I was clearly not able to like he did or atleast no longer looked upon as a sexual outlet for my wifes pleasure....my role was now to encourage and support their relationship and sexual unions when they were together and to keep my jealousy and expectations undercontrol.....

Cheating is lying. I don't lie to my husband and he doesn't lie to me. Neither of us tolerates lies. Lies can destroy a relationship. He knows all about what I do.
Truth.. As the cuckold who was in this lifestyle with my ex-wife we discussed this very thing....We both had similar yet different reasons: hers was that she needed more than I could give her and since her lovers satisfied her completly her that she didn't feel a need other than a marital partner obligation to have sex with me. So really it came down to whether I wanted to have sex with her vs her wanting it from me. I felt less compelled to have sex with her because she once told me how much better her lover(s) were and that she wanted her pussy fresh for them and wouldn't have sex with me 2-3 days before they were going to be together. That was ok for casual planned dates but with exclusive boyfriends came into it we never knew when they would appear and it was so frequent I mainly masterbated to them so my desire or need to be with my ex was satisfied by seeing her satisfied...and that in turn made her happier seeing me masturbate to them or in the act of some role play in front of them...so there was no more reason to have sex..lots of other things we did for each other but yea, if with a boyfriend thats exclusive, my sex stopped but I still got off just as hard and satisfied..... And us having sex would interfere with her relationship with her boyfriend...we both wanted him to be her primary sexual provider since he would be the perfect sex partner..fit, inshape, bigger hung cock....and she only wanted and desired his cock and cum inside her at that moment not mine or anyone elses..sex with me would get in the way of her focus that should be on him..which my ex-did admit was correct and should be my focus..hers was his sexual pleasure, his should be her pleasure and mine should be hers first and then them as a couple second....encouraging, facilitating their frequent mating, copulation or whatever you want to call it...She liked to call it mating...because it was such a primal desire she got from a boyfriend but not just limited to sex ..she was with him for many other reasons besides sex. and where being exclusive could lead for us both as a couple and where it could take the bull as well..For her and us being exclusive meant she was in love with a choice male and whereever that lead them I was expected to follow...whether it be moving in, staying, children, whatever

Being new to this forum, I must say I am very intrigued and this thread is incredibly interesting.

Firstly, I do appreciate two adults living their lives free of judgment and with self-determination. I certainly recognize the submissive fetish being played here. I keep returning to the blurry boundaries of what is a fetish and what would be considered abuse/manipulation/coercion. It seems like certain couples are playing the insecurities of their partner to get the best of both worlds -- sex and companionship -- while simultaneously denying some aspects to the other. After a certain point, when does the sexual fantasy becoming more about manuipulation. I found a couple of quotes disturbing:

[Neither of us would want or wish that I become completely denied (we have a very fulfilling sex life) its seems natural that the frequency of penetrative sex for me declines.

Why is this a natural consequence? Since neither wants this why would this be ideal? I thought being submissive was only in certain areas.

Husbands become cuckolds because for one reason or another they're incapable of providing a woman with adequate sex ... For starters, we cuckolds don't have the ability to do much more than disappoint and frustrate women during our lame attempts at sex in the first place. That's why we don't deserve to have erections and orgasms, let alone fail again at intercourse.

I found this to be the most troubling as it strikes me as true. The cuckold man allowing his wife to manipulate him and deny him isn't' entirely based on insecurity. The adage of the cuck being the most secure isn't true? It seems like the sexual fantasy is actually manipulation on the insecurities on the partner. It seems gas-lighting a partner about their inadequacies to obtain an optimal outcome for one member of the partnership has taken place. Do these partners truly have independent consent under no duress? Do these husbands think that their wives will leave them if they set more firm boundaries or demand sex?
I understand sex isn't the only aspect but this quote strikes me as the core of this discussion. From an outside perspective, it seems like the husband needs are neglected or dismissed because sexual satisfaction is purely HIS responsibility. It is due to HIS inadequacy. As such he is not deserving or any sex. This seems counter-intuitive to the more healthy submissive dynamic.

Perhaps I don't understand the nuances of this fetish. Perhaps there are key components I am missing. However, I keep asking myself if a man denied his wife sex only (because she was fat/ugly etc..) to find another woman citing his wife was not meeting his needs sexually then wouldn't people consider that "abuse" or "manipulative"?

Last edited:
Being new to this forum, I must say I am very intrigued and this thread is incredibly interesting.

Firstly, I do appreciate two adults living their lives free of judgment and with self-determination. I certainly recognize the submissive fetish being played here. I keep returning to the blurry boundaries of what is a fetish and what would be considered abuse/manipulation/coercion. It seems like certain couples are playing the insecurities of their partner to get the best of both worlds -- sex and companionship -- while simultaneously denying some aspects to the other. After a certain point, when does the sexual fantasy becoming more about manuipulation. I found a couple of quotes disturbing:

Why is this a natural consequence? Since neither wants this why would this be ideal? I thought being submissive was only in certain areas.

I found this to be the most troubling as it strikes me as true. The cuckold man allowing his wife to manipulate him and deny him isn't' entirely based on insecurity. It seems like the sexual fantasy is actually manipulation on the insecurities on the partner. It seems gas-lighting a partner about their inadequacies to obtain an optimal outcome for one member of the partnership has taken place. Do these partners truly have independent consent under no duress? Do these husbands think that their wives will leave them if they set more firm boundaries or demand sex?
I understand sex isn't the only aspect but this quote strikes me as the core of this discussion. From an outside perspective, it seems like the husband needs are neglected or dismissed because sexual satisfaction is purely HIS responsibility. It is due to HIS inadequacy. As such he is not deserving or any sex. This seems counter-intuitive to the more healthy submissive dynamic.

Perhaps I don't understand the nuances of this fetish. Perhaps there are key components I am missing. However, I keep asking myself if a man denied his wife sex only to find another woman citing his wife was not meeting his needs sexually then wouldn't people consider that "abuse" or "manipulative"?
You have heard of Pandoras Box ? Opening / exposing women/wives to BBC and sex with "talented" black men is a bit like opening Pandoras Box. Most of these women become consumed by sex with black men such that it has become more open and more public in recent years perhaps because of the antiracist and integration movements underway in societies today. Wives quickly become sluts for BBC. Some become willing and enthusiastic whores and prostitutes fufilling lifelong sexual fantasies. So where on the husbands on all of this? Those that remain and some do leave or are divorced from their slut wives but most do stay , find themselves with a very different sexually aggressive woman who demands great sex. Some husbands are able to continue to satisfy these sexual amazon females. Mostly these are large muscular athletic white males with porportionally large white cocks. The average white male / typical white husband is unable to compete unless he learns the ways and techiques of the black sexual male. The first is to be totally dominant. The second is to be virile with great stamina and prolonging sex for hours vs minutes ( or seconds ). The third is full body sex with oral, vaginal , and anal sex fully consuming the female body and every sexual orifice. The fouth is to perpetuate multiple female orgasms while withholding the male orgasm and semen from the woman. Her sexual needs are both orgasims and securing the male semen within her body and she will continue with sex until she receives it. ( Once she has converted to black sexuality ). Often this is swallowing the black mans cum via oral sex but many seek his cum deep inside her vagina for full satisfaction as a woman. White husbands who adopt these methods do not find themselves as submissives or as subordinates to the black man. Perhaps not quite equals but still able to compete for the sexual favors of their new sexually slut and perhaps whore wives

yes it is true and over the years my wife has had many boyfriends. when she had some of them it was sex just with them and i didn't get any at all.
Been there with Susan as the "uninformed" "uneducated" white husband. Over the years, I have become more informed and more educated about the real and true sexual needs of women that many black men fufill what seems to be naturally but more often comes with education from other black males. Women seek the Alpha male and too many white men are so busy "pleasing" women today they are no longer , if ever they were , the Alpha male.

One thing is for sure, when My BF was at our house, my husband could hardly even touch me; much less do anything else!
Usually , and most often , part of the plan. Husbands can interfere with the wives conversion to BBC so they often remain apart during sex sessions with the BBC. Later , as the conversion is well underway, the husband can be closer and perhaps assist and participate.

Truth.. As the cuckold who was in this lifestyle with my ex-wife we discussed this very thing....We both had similar yet different reasons: hers was that she needed more than I could give her and since her lovers satisfied her completly her that she didn't feel a need other than a marital partner obligation to have sex with me. So really it came down to whether I wanted to have sex with her vs her wanting it from me. I felt less compelled to have sex with her because she once told me how much better her lover(s) were and that she wanted her pussy fresh for them and wouldn't have sex with me 2-3 days before they were going to be together. That was ok for casual planned dates but with exclusive boyfriends came into it we never knew when they would appear and it was so frequent I mainly masterbated to them so my desire or need to be with my ex was satisfied by seeing her satisfied...and that in turn made her happier seeing me masturbate to them or in the act of some role play in front of them...so there was no more reason to have sex..lots of other things we did for each other but yea, if with a boyfriend thats exclusive, my sex stopped but I still got off just as hard and satisfied..... And us having sex would interfere with her relationship with her boyfriend...we both wanted him to be her primary sexual provider since he would be the perfect sex partner..fit, inshape, bigger hung cock....and she only wanted and desired his cock and cum inside her at that moment not mine or anyone elses..sex with me would get in the way of her focus that should be on him..which my ex-did admit was correct and should be my focus..hers was his sexual pleasure, his should be her pleasure and mine should be hers first and then them as a couple second....encouraging, facilitating their frequent mating, copulation or whatever you want to call it...She liked to call it mating...because it was such a primal desire she got from a boyfriend but not just limited to sex ..she was with him for many other reasons besides sex. and where being exclusive could lead for us both as a couple and where it could take the bull as well..For her and us being exclusive meant she was in love with a choice male and whereever that lead them I was expected to follow...whether it be moving in, staying, children, whatever
One of the more typical white husband responses , and mine too at first. What it seems you have/ had not done was to observe and learn black sexual methods. Obviously, many black males have very large cocks and perhaps large muscular bodies and for most of us that will never be us. Still , we can learn how black males seduce our wives and copy their practices and behavior such that we are less Beta and more Alpha and reclaim our sexual priviledges.

If marriage is more than sex then why are you wives going out only fucking bbc and why does the husband always have to give in to the wives pleasures as I thought marriage is suppose to be more of a equal partnership. If your hubby can't perform sexually because he is small or have a medical condition then he could use a penis extension, dildo and orally satisfy you instead of you going outside of the marriage. How would a wife feel if her husband comes to her saying that you don't satisfy me sexually because you are not feminine enough with your small breast and loose vaginal muscles and I need to have my sexual needs met therefore I want to find another woman or women that can satisfy me sexually but I still love you. I'll just have sex exclusively with other women and you can just masturbate and pleasure yourself and we still can be married. Maybe you can watch me with other women and masturbate and perhaps do clean up duty.

I think there is a difference between the everyday life part of a relationship and the sexual part. I think a couple can treat each other respectfully and full of love, but I think, sexually, a woman always has the desire of finding the best alpha male she can get. I think fucking the cuckold for no reason but to make him happy is even more humiliating than not fucking him at all. You have to find your place. The cuckold might be her man, but her deepest sexual desires don't belong to him, at least not totally. You have to accept that, at least that's how I see it.

I think cuckolding is exclusively about the wife's lust. What I see is that most couples come to a point, where everybody finds his place and things remain quite stationary. This might be occasional threesomes, long-term lovers, total cutoff from intercourse, it might also be the wife leaving the cuckold. It's not in your hands. Rules mean nothing against desire, and you cannot control this. You face a risk, and what happens depends on the wife's emotionality reacting to the situation. Women are emtionally stronger then men, and what they want they will get. To me, this lifestyle is about leading her to a fullfillment of her sexuality. If this involves the cuckold being cutoff or being left, you can have opinions about it, but that won't change anything.

Happy New Year

My thoughts that i will give ,are strictly my opinions,and what works,within the dynamics of our cuckold marriage.As i have stated before,Carl is not very good in sexualy satisfrying my needs.And in our case,it was the driver of cuckolding.

From hearing from others into cuckolding,i have concluded,Before anything you must have a very secure marriage,and stability.Communication and honesty,must be there for success of the cuckolding .

We went through many men before settling on Paul as my exclusive sexual partner.Carl and Paul get along well and and on occasion have attended sports events together as friends. Having a single partner,is beneficial,for the most part for health reasons,but also as i have stated,we have developed a very good sex life together,which i find very rewarding.I have discovered for the most part Black Cock is very enjoyable.and now much prefered by me.

I feel cuckolding works ,when all achieve pleasure.carl is free to self pleasure himself by hand without restriction,He is no longer allowed to watch except for the few times a year it is allowed.Having sex with Paul without carl watching,allows me to just enjoy the act and have better orgasms,without worrying about carl's feelings.and also is my form of denial.

I am not saying our way is the best ,each couple must seek there own level of comfort.I personally do not use a cage,nor abuse.carl finds pleasure in humiliation,and i find pleasure in his humiliation.That said i think no less of the man I married.If anything it proves his security,and trust in our marriage.

Lastly i would say Paul fits within our dynamics of marriage,we are all friends,Paul is respected as my sex partner,and carl as my husband,Paul is the alpha,and carl is the cuckold,and both understand and are comfortable in there place.

I do not go for Black Superiority,nonsense,or the slave crap either.carl tends to be submissive,around Paul when he is here.That is his form of the humiliation cuckolds enjoy.I enjoy seeing it,and Paul does as well.The three of us have a dynamic,that works for us.

Kristin
well said............

Happy New Year

My thoughts that i will give ,are strictly my opinions,and what works,within the dynamics of our cuckold marriage.As i have stated before,Carl is not very good in sexualy satisfrying my needs.And in our case,it was the driver of cuckolding.

From hearing from others into cuckolding,i have concluded,Before anything you must have a very secure marriage,and stability.Communication and honesty,must be there for success of the cuckolding .

We went through many men before settling on Paul as my exclusive sexual partner.Carl and Paul get along well and and on occasion have attended sports events together as friends. Having a single partner,is beneficial,for the most part for health reasons,but also as i have stated,we have developed a very good sex life together,which i find very rewarding.I have discovered for the most part Black Cock is very enjoyable.and now much prefered by me.

I feel cuckolding works ,when all achieve pleasure.carl is free to self pleasure himself by hand without restriction,He is no longer allowed to watch except for the few times a year it is allowed.Having sex with Paul without carl watching,allows me to just enjoy the act and have better orgasms,without worrying about carl's feelings.and also is my form of denial.

I am not saying our way is the best ,each couple must seek there own level of comfort.I personally do not use a cage,nor abuse.carl finds pleasure in humiliation,and i find pleasure in his humiliation.That said i think no less of the man I married.If anything it proves his security,and trust in our marriage.

Lastly i would say Paul fits within our dynamics of marriage,we are all friends,Paul is respected as my sex partner,and carl as my husband,Paul is the alpha,and carl is the cuckold,and both understand and are comfortable in there place.

I do not go for Black Superiority,nonsense,or the slave crap either.carl tends to be submissive,around Paul when he is here.That is his form of the humiliation cuckolds enjoy.I enjoy seeing it,and Paul does as well.The three of us have a dynamic,that works for us.

Kristin
Hi Kristin,

I’ve been following your story with great interest. It sounds like you and Carl have a wonderful marriage, despite your sexual exclusivity with Paul. I do have a hypothetical question.

If Carl told you that he would like to pursue a sexual relationship with another woman, would you object, or would you insist that Carl remain celibate?

Back