Wife gone wild, should i calm things or let the situation ride its course?

inkedangels

Couple
Gold Member
Last weekend Hayley went out with her friends, she came home with a BBC bouncer from the club she had gone to, to cut a long story short, i recognised him from my school days, and was a little anxious as i remembered that he had been known as someone who used his physique to get what he wanted and not so much bully others but intimidate them for his own ends, i was hoping that he would not remember me, as Hayley introduced him us, but he did. He ended up staying the night and fucking Hayley, and i was a little relieved that nothing was bought up about school days. I never said anything to Hayley as i thought that it was just a one off, how wrong i am. Since last Saturday he as been back every day, either when i have been at work or on the evening, totally doing what he wants to Hayley, and she says she cant get enough of his cock, the fattest and longest she as ever had since we began this 9 yrs ago. Tonight he is working the door at the club and as just called Hayley and told her he will be poppin round about 3am and that he will be coming round to see her when he finishes work, he also told her he is bringing someone with him? She as agreed and is getting ready upstairs as i write this, but i am getting anxious as i feel he is intimidating me and where is this going to stop?

Last weekend Hayley went out with her friends, she came home with a BBC bouncer from the club she had gone to, to cut a long story short, i recognised him from my school days, and was a little anxious as i remembered that he had been known as someone who used his physique to get what he wanted and not so much bully others but intimidate them for his own ends, i was hoping that he would not remember me, as Hayley introduced him us, but he did. He ended up staying the night and fucking Hayley, and i was a little relieved that nothing was bought up about school days. I never said anything to Hayley as i thought that it was just a one off, how wrong i am. Since last Saturday he as been back every day, either when i have been at work or on the evening, totally doing what he wants to Hayley, and she says she cant get enough of his cock, the fattest and longest she as ever had since we began this 9 yrs ago. Tonight he is working the door at the club and as just called Hayley and told her he will be poppin round about 3am and that he will be coming round to see her when he finishes work, he also told her he is bringing someone with him? She as agreed and is getting ready upstairs as i write this, but i am getting anxious as i feel he is intimidating me and where is this going to stop?

My wife (before and after we married) was seeing a night club bouncer who worked the doors in central london.
Friday nights/saturday mornings he would always call round after work and on his way home (around 4am).
It became a routine. I would open the door for him and he wouldn't look or speak to me, just walk in, hand me his coat and walk upstairs to the bedroom.
I would sit downstairs waiting and listening.
When he came in my wife, he would casually walk down, take his coat and i would open the door and say "thank You".
He never once acknowledged me in any way.
This went on for 3 odd years.

just wait until you see her with that telltale "pooch"

I think it’s too late for that. She is addicted to his cock and all you can do is let him have his way with her. I’m speaking from experience.
Not all couples are the same. My wife loves BBC. But she also has no intention to strain or damage our marriage. We've taken things slow and made sure both of us were comfortable with each new step we've taken. We've taken things much further than what's happened so far in the OP's story, and much further than either of us ever expected to in many ways, and we still constantly readjust, take breaks and re-examine our roles and how her play affects us as a couple. For us, there is no such thing as "too late" to discuss things, nor is it ever "all I can do" to let things go on in some way that's harmful to our relationship.

If you are truly representing the situation, you are Fucked! Your opinion will likely make no difference.
Why? My wife has had a bull become a boyfriend, and still my opinion makes a difference. We've discussed many times whether any discomfort I'm feeling is the hot, fun cuckold angst we knew we were signing up for years ago, or something harder to process. She's nearly decided to stop things a couple of times, since we were never considering any type of polyamory a thing we were looking for, but we decided together that things were still going in a positive direction, and that we'd continue and see how things go. We've made time for intimacy, romance and reconnecting as often as we need to. We're a very long way from saying "I'm fucked" or that my opinion makes no difference.

In my opinion, a member of a couple is only "fucked" when they can't talk to their own spouse about the way they feel.

Why? My wife has had a bull become a boyfriend, and still my opinion makes a difference. We've discussed many times whether any discomfort I'm feeling is the hot, fun cuckold angst we knew we were signing up for years ago, or something harder to process. She's nearly decided to stop things a couple of times, since we were never considering any type of polyamory a thing we were looking for, but we decided together that things were still going in a positive direction, and that we'd continue and see how things go. We've made time for intimacy, romance and reconnecting as often as we need to. We're a very long way from saying "I'm fucked" or that my opinion makes no difference.

In my opinion, a member of a couple is only "fucked" when they can't talk to their own spouse about the way they feel.

Read your original post. You said your wife's boyfriend/bull intimidates you and is at your house anytime he wishes to be there fucking your wife. He even comes over at 3AM with a friend you have never met to fuck your wife. Seriously you don't mind this guy coming to your house anytime he pleases to fuck your wife even in the middle of the night and bring anyone with him he chooses?

So your opinion matters? I assume you mean your opinion matters as long as the Bull agrees! You've given complete control to your wife's Bull. He obviously does anything he pleases. If being dominated is your thing, go for it, but you are kidding yourself if you think your opinion matters.

Read your original post. You said your wife's boyfriend/bull intimidates you and is at your house anytime he wishes to be there fucking your wife. He even comes over at 3AM with a friend you have never met to fuck your wife. Seriously you don't mind this guy coming to your house anytime he pleases to fuck your wife even in the middle of the night and bring anyone with him he chooses?

So your opinion matters? I assume you mean your opinion matters as long as the Bull agrees! You've given complete control to your wife's Bull. He obviously does anything he pleases. If being dominated is your thing, go for it, but you are kidding yourself if you think your opinion matters.
I am not the one who posted that story. My point is that I believe both the original poster and the one with the 4am drop in story should talk to their wives. The only way their opinions don't matter is if they never communicate them, and they're only "fucked" as you put it, if they can't talk to their partners about what bothers them.

Last edited:
I think it’s too late for that. She is addicted to his cock and all you can do is let him have his way with her. I’m speaking from experience.
I think he must make her do wat she wants but he must have his rules also.dont be too harsh where she will be consider to start cheat

I am not the one who posted that story. My point is that I believe both the original poster and the one with the 3am drop in story should talk to their wives. The only way their opinions don't matter is if they never communicate them, and they're only "fucked" as you put it, if they can't talk to their partners about what bothers them.
It was all the same post. I know for a fact that my husband would never put up with a guy walking into our house anytime he pleases to have sex. There is not one chance in hell that he would allow a bull to drop by at 3AM and bring friends we have never even met. He gets awakened and kicked out of his bed so that the guys can fuck his wife.

If I understand what you are saying is that you are in a similar situation and that you and your wife communicate. The original poster if it's true has given away all control. I guess if you don't feel any discomfort from being kicked out of your bed in the middle of the night so that your wife can be gangbanged by strangers. OK just one guy you know one guy you don't know. If you are communicating and this is what you both want, then you are getting exactly what you desire.

However, the question was do I calm things down or let it go. I'm saying the original posters opinion does not matter. The bull is now completely in charge.

Probably should stop over thinking...

It was all the same post. I know for a fact that my husband would never put up with a guy walking into our house anytime he pleases to have sex. There is not one chance in hell that he would allow a bull to drop by at 3AM and bring friends we have never even met. He gets awakened and kicked out of his bed so that the guys can fuck his wife.

If I understand what you are saying is that you are in a similar situation and that you and your wife communicate. The original poster if it's true has given away all control. I guess if you don't feel any discomfort from being kicked out of your bed in the middle of the night so that your wife can be gangbanged by strangers. OK just one guy you know one guy you don't know. If you are communicating and this is what you both want, then you are getting exactly what you desire.

However, the question was do I calm things down or let it go. I'm saying the original posters opinion does not matter. The bull is now completely in charge.
For clarity, I meant that both @inkedangels and @worshipu9 should communicate with their wives, though probably a moot point in the latter case, as it sounds like that situation ran its course and is in the past. But those were the two stories to which I was referring. You were right, 3am was the original post. The second one was 4am. Apologies if the way I tried to direct my responses was confusing.

And yes, I did bring up my situation for comparison's sake, though I'm not sure I'd call it similar. We're parents and there's no way it would work for my wife to have bulls drop by in the middle of the night, even if that's what she wanted. You make very valid points about how truthful the post is to begin with, and how it may just be what all involved actually desire. It's clear from reading this forum there are many out there who think this would be a hot scenario, to fantasize about at the very least. I can also say first hand that sometimes what seems very hot to fantasize about can sometimes become a lot to deal with when it actually starts to happen. The scenario in this thread isn't how my wife and I choose to play, but every situation is different. I know a cuck couple where the cuck is happiest when his wife travels to hook up with as many men as possible. That would never work for us either, but we have become great friends with them, and we respect that things work differently for different people.

But the main reason I was responding somewhat idealistically in this thread is that for me, it can be hard to read so many nervous advice-seeking posts, asking whether what's going on is normal or ok. If it's ok with everyone involved and nobody's getting genuinely hurt, generally I'd argue that it's ok. But if you signed up for a little bit of power play, ceding power to more dominant playmates, that might come with a bit of uncertainty and discomfort. Even that's ok, if it's the dynamic you all want to explore, and you can work through it with your partner. But if the discomfort is going beyond feelings you just need to process and relax into, and veer into harmful emotions that affect your daily life or your relationship with your spouse, it's probably time to reassess the situation together as a couple and make any necessary adjustments.

For what it's worth, I agree with @KeikoandSarge:
My friend, as with all parts of this lifestyle, honesty is key. If you’re not cool with something, tell her.
If the story is true and this request for advice is genuine, it's something that needs to be discussed. If a couple can't talk about things in a healthy way, this can be a pretty intense and unforgiving lifestyle. But the wife in this story might not realize what she's putting her husband through if he doesn't tell her. Maybe he told her he thought being cucked would be hot, and this is her idea of giving it a try for him. Maybe she could use some feedback. Or, perhaps she knows it'll drive him crazy, and she believes that's what he wants and that this is within his capacity to handle. And maybe it really is something he can handle, and he's just here to work through these intense and often conflicting feelings. Or maybe he has to figure out what his own limits are (in which case I'd still argue he should include her in the discussion). And maybe all my speculation is incorrect and the reality is something else entirely. Regardless, I don't believe it's ever too late for a couple that actually loves each other to start communicating their needs to each other. The only way the OP is truly "fucked" is if he tries to work through his feelings with his wife and she just plain won't listen, and does whatever she feels like doing without a single care about how it affects her husband and their partnership. But if that's the case, it seems unlikely there's much there to try and preserve anyway.

I'm not going to say it never happens that a woman might lose interest in her partner after straying for a while. I'm sure it's happened, I just think it's far less common than people probably assume when they think about this lifestyle. In any relationship, but especially non-monogamous ones, honesty and open communication are crucial. But I don't believe there are many married women who would disagree with that, no matter how into extramarital sex they are. Even the self-proclaimed sluttiest hotwives I've ever met, who may have to sometimes remind their cucks of the power dynamics inherent to this lifestyle, still love their husbands and don't want their marriages to end. When things get tough for their hubbies to handle, they work it out together, give assurances, make time for reconnection, evaluate limits, adjust boundaries and expectations, etc. I generally make the assumption that if someone is bothering to seek advice about it, a relationship is probably worth at least trying to preserve. If that's the case here, I personally feel like "don't be afraid to put in some effort to make sure you're both ok and your marriage is healthy," is probably more effective advice than "you're fucked." But perhaps I'm making too many assumptions here.

Last edited:
Back