Wife gone wild, should i calm things or let the situation ride its course?

Last weekend Hayley went out with her friends, she came home with a BBC bouncer from the club she had gone to, to cut a long story short, i recognised him from my school days, and was a little anxious as i remembered that he had been known as someone who used his physique to get what he wanted and not so much bully others but intimidate them for his own ends, i was hoping that he would not remember me, as Hayley introduced him us, but he did. He ended up staying the night and fucking Hayley, and i was a little relieved that nothing was bought up about school days. I never said anything to Hayley as i thought that it was just a one off, how wrong i am. Since last Saturday he as been back every day, either when i have been at work or on the evening, totally doing what he wants to Hayley, and she says she cant get enough of his cock, the fattest and longest she as ever had since we began this 9 yrs ago. Tonight he is working the door at the club and as just called Hayley and told her he will be poppin round about 3am and that he will be coming round to see her when he finishes work, he also told her he is bringing someone with him? She as agreed and is getting ready upstairs as i write this, but i am getting anxious as i feel he is intimidating me and where is this going to stop?
Is he? Or are you letting him?

OK, I'm curious does anyone live like this? Not just a one time event. I love fucking black men, but I would never be remotely interested in giving away this much control of my life. I'm not making any judgements. This just sounds like bullshit to me. I would like to know if this is real or fantasy. Please be honest.

My Wife would never want anything else.
However we are now retired from the scene, But have many exiting memories accumulated over the years 😁👍

We have a few bi tops already..one is an atl nfl football player. But we like options
🤣🤣😂 if you’re in Birmingham and you’re saying he plays for the Falcons, then it’s either Anthony Rush, AJ McCarron or Calvin Ridley… if not then he went to Auburn. No need to be discreet, it’s not hard to deduct

Back