wife cheated with BBC

sorry to hear that i hope there is some way to make a course correction- i have long learned that couples seem to give up too soon (I did in first marriage though that marriage was sexless from start and i should have left earlier)

i love how black men no matter what their age from 14 to 80 always look at her with lust! And yes i want her to fuck another one just have to build up my courage to ask for it. she thinks i was devastated by the affair which i was initially.
If you are enthusiastically supportive of her having more BBCs then tell her

wife cheated with a six foot five black man who used to play football for a D1 school..i thought marriage was over but it only made it better. My only regret is that I made them break it off!
Yea I was that way at first, I was very insecure and was upset her first gang banged my wife right away and thought I was going to lose her but we made it through and she trained me to know my place and not to worry about her leaving me. I’m her cuckold and she’s collared by her BBC man now and I love my role.

I love the idea of having the BBC she cheated with come back some day and fuck her while I jerk in corner and ask him what I can do for him while he touches her in places i can never go.

I love the idea of having the BBC she cheated with come back some day and fuck her while I jerk in corner and ask him what I can do for him while he touches her in places i can never go.
It will happen, just support what she wants and don’t question her she knows what’s best for her and you.

god i love this lifestyle..instead of feeling like i am competing with every black man i see i look at them as allies and friends. they get to fuck a gorgeous milf white mom and i get to see that my wife is satisfied. we fuck 1-2x a week and it's good (I massage her then eat her out and then mount her for some quick doggie or missionary)..but when she fucks black men it's so different. in the texts i found later she talked about how much she loved when bbc held down her arms while he pounded her asshole and pulled her hair...i just can't naturally do that like that and be as aggressive. A six foot five inch black man can do things to her i just can't.

ideally i could suck him too and massage or lick his feet, wipe their sweat/cum..offer drinks and just be there to be his slave..fuck that's so hot.

Back