bigben2020

Male
From
UK
Hi, I'm new to this. My wife drives me crazy when we fuck and discuss these ideas. Here's me fucking her with my 7inch. Look at her gape :mstickle: it stretches so well, I know she could handle bigger and would love to watch her do it :sex:
Tell me guys, help my imagination mm just look at that pussy. what does she need and what could she handle

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211123-201625_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211123-201625_Gallery.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 260
What you have to decide is, what is your role going to be when she is taking bigger cock in her? Are you going to help in any way? Like fluffing, or clean up duties, maybe lick his balls as he fucks her? Do tell...

HWJ :lips: :lips: :lips:

I'm thinking to lick her as she takes it, possibly suck her cum off his cock after then clean up as she holds it open gaped
Then you will be an excellent cuck boi, that's exactly how it should be. The only thing that could make it better is if you were completely shaved smooth below the eye brows and were in a pink cage. panties and stockings, that's the ultimate cucky expression. Keep us posted on how things go.

Then you will be an excellent cuck boi, that's exactly how it should be. The only thing that could make it better is if you were completely shaved smooth below the eye brows and were in a pink cage. panties and stockings, that's the ultimate cucky expression. Keep us posted on how things go.

Lol I'm not that kind.. more love seeing her stretched and fucking her To. Love the hotwife side not the cuck side

Back