Wife’s new toy

Not every Woman is a "size Queen". Sizes preferred by about 65% to 75% of Women range between 6.5 and 8.5 inches according to a toy manufacturer's publication based on data gathered from questionnairs which were then evaluated/verified by the numbers of actual purchases. That i read about say 7 to 9 years ago. Unfortunately i don't seem to find that info online anymore. :( It was perhaps taken down in order to not inform competitors? Anyway... that's what i have learned, and judging from my personal experiences with Women it seems legit. ;)
I would not disagree with you....in my expirence most women have called me large nearly 8" and about 5.5+" diameter but all took it with a little effort. What I laugh about are the people who way 12"+ cocks are very common. Regardless of color about 9+ is what is the biggest surveys show. God love the ladies who love the massive dildo's though..... :)

Not every Woman is a "size Queen". Sizes preferred by about 65% to 75% of Women range between 6.5 and 8.5 inches according to a toy manufacturer's publication based on data gathered from questionnairs which were then evaluated/verified by the numbers of actual purchases. That i read about say 7 to 9 years ago. Unfortunately i don't seem to find that info online anymore. :( It was perhaps taken down in order to not inform competitors? Anyway... that's what i have learned, and judging from my personal experiences with Women it seems legit. ;)
Actually 5" in length is perfectly fine g spot is only 2.5" inside the vagina. Girth matters more than length. With that said it's fun to push your limits and see how much you can take without pain from time to time. The vagina is very stretchy it will push out something g allot bigger than any toy listed here. But again never push it too much so it hurts and find toys you like. I prefer ultraskyn toys as other ones chaff too much and cause pain

Be cautious with that! What material is your wife's dildo? Not all lubrications go well with all dildo materials, may even destroy it. :( Rule of thumb: Don't use silicon based lubes on a silicon toy; and don't use fat based lubes on a toy that has latex in it. But most of all: RTFM (read the f?!*ing manual!) first. Also: How to handle it and how to clean and disinfect it should be part of the manufacturer's inlay. ;) Stick with it.

You're doing well my man, no need to overdo it. The size seems perfect for a start. There's no need to buy anything larger if your wife still feels "a bit uncomfortable" with that size. i bet she will get used to it and be able to enjoy it well. And that's what it is all about, or isn't it? ;)

Two questions: What is the product name? (Because it seems like something i can imagine buying for a Woman myself.) And: What's the size of your own penis, if i may ask? (If you feel comfortable enough to tell. i don't want to look disrespecting here.) Thank you.
All about the enjoyment and we have been using water based lubes and lots off, the dildo is a lifelike lover ultra realistic …nothing to exciting she doesn’t like the feel of like rabbit vibrators that much to silicone prefers real dick ….it’s also Phthalate-Free
And no don’t mind at all the dildo is bigger than me not so much in length but definitely in girth if this is 5.5 I’d say I’m around 5 or just Under and around 7 inch length

All about the enjoyment and we have been using water based lubes and lots off, the dildo is a lifelike lover ultra realistic …nothing to exciting she doesn’t like the feel of like rabbit vibrators that much to silicone prefers real dick ….it’s also Phthalate-Free
(...)
"Phthalate-free" does not mean it would actually be body safe. It is NOT. You won't drop dead immediately of course. But those materials are leaking particles that are NOT healthy applied to a muscous membrane like the walls of a vagina (or rectum). 🤷‍♂️
(...)i look at all my toys before I buy them , never had a issue with doc Johnsons higher line dildos they are safe and feel really great closes ones to a real cocki have found
Again. Read my statement above. ;)

In my personal opinion Doc Johnson's products are amongst the best when it comes to functionality. :) But definitely not for the materials they are using. :( They may feel very close to real skin or real penises but so do some of the "platinum silicone" (clinical tested materials for professional medical use) toys out there. Either use a toy which is not actually body safe with a condom (which is a downside ImO) or buy a body safe one. my opinion. Or take the risks if you like. In the end it is everybody's own decision. But make an informed decision. That's what i say. ;)

"Phthalate-free" does not mean it would actually be body safe. It is NOT. You won't drop dead immediately of course. But those materials are leaking particles that are NOT healthy applied to a muscous membrane like the walls of a vagina (or rectum). 🤷‍♂️

Again. Read my statement above. ;)

In my personal opinion Doc Johnson's products are amongst the best when it comes to functionality. :) But definitely not for the materials they are using. :( They may feel very close to real skin or real penises but so do some of the "platinum silicone" (clinical tested materials for professional medical use) toys out there. Either use a toy which is not actually body safe with a condom (which is a downside ImO) or buy a body safe one. my opinion. Or take the risks if you like. In the end it is everybody's own decision. But make an informed decision. That's what i say. ;)
I have and the only thing you have to worry about with UltraSkyn ( TPR/TPE ) is storage and cleaning. They need to be stored correctly and cleaned before and after use because if not then bacteria can grow on them. Warm soapy water ( never use company toy cleaners they don't work for ******* ) then store it in the bag that they come in, if you don't and you let them touch and sit on each other for too long they will actually melt into each other (seen it happen) and always use a high quality water based or hybrid lube

Only true safe dildos out there are
  • Silicone (usually platinum-cured) Chaff like a SOB unless you spend $500 on a real doll dildo. I have had silcone ones actually rub me raw on my lips
  • ABS plastic (with or without a PU cote) Just fing suck feels like your fucking a tampon tube
  • Certain metals, like stainless steel, aluminum, and titanium, when finished properly no thank you
  • Glass, wood, stone, and ceramic under certain conditions Glass yes, I'm not sticking wood, ceramic or stone in my pussy sorry.

Lube it up and rub it up and down her clit running it down to her ass then slowly ease it in til she begging for it
Have you tried introducing her to a black guy or couple of black guys...she might want real thing.when you making out just get her brain working by saying stuff about black cock...got my wife going so went to swingers club and introduced her to bbc

Back