Wife’s new toy

Good starter toy she needs this one though

Umm I don’t think that is going to fit 😆

Got my wife a present last month…any tips on how she can “get used to it” she said it felt a bit uncomfortable the first time she tried it for reference it’s 5.5” girth and 7” length
Lube it up and rub it up and down her clit running it down to her ass then slowly ease it in til she begging for it

Going to try that …sounds hot
Be cautious with that! What material is your wife's dildo? Not all lubrications go well with all dildo materials, may even destroy it. :( Rule of thumb: Don't use silicon based lubes on a silicon toy; and don't use fat based lubes on a toy that has latex in it. But most of all: RTFM (read the f?!*ing manual!) first. Also: How to handle it and how to clean and disinfect it should be part of the manufacturer's inlay. ;) Stick with it.
Got my wife a present last month…any tips on how she can “get used to it” she said it felt a bit uncomfortable the first time she tried it for reference it’s 5.5” girth and 7” length
You're doing well my man, no need to overdo it. The size seems perfect for a start. There's no need to buy anything larger if your wife still feels "a bit uncomfortable" with that size. i bet she will get used to it and be able to enjoy it well. And that's what it is all about, or isn't it? ;)

Two questions: What is the product name? (Because it seems like something i can imagine buying for a Woman myself.) And: What's the size of your own penis, if i may ask? (If you feel comfortable enough to tell. i don't want to look disrespecting here.) Thank you.

Flash brown, Jason luv are good ones to. Look for ultraskin material they don't grab as much and won't rub her raw. That's whyvi still with doc Johnson bbc dildos all are ultraskin material.

Good starter toy she needs this one though

i definitely don't think an unrealisticly huge toy will be good for a start. Also... Watch out for body safe materials! Just because the manufacturer says "phthalate free" does not mean it is actually healthy. It is still PVC based and will lose particles that are not body safe or healthy at all. Just sayin'

she struggling on that? heck I'm about that same size maybe a bit longer and don't feel that massive. She must have only had some real tiny ones before.

Flash brown, Jason luv are good ones to. Look for ultraskin material they don't grab as much and won't rub her raw. That's whyvi still with doc Johnson bbc dildos all are ultraskin material.
Who are you, some sort of a brand ambassador? Then post your "ideas" in the "Marketplace" forum please. :rolleyes:

i definitely don't think an unrealisticly huge toy will be good for a start. Also... Watch out for body safe materials! Just because the manufacturer says "phthalate free" does not mean it is actually healthy. It is still PVC based and will lose particles that are not body safe or healthy at all. Just sayin'
Read again I didn't say as a start I said the one he bought was a good start.i look at all my toys before I buy them , never had a issue with doc Johnsons higher line dildos they are safe and feel really great closes ones to a real cocki have found

Plus you have to look at more than total length look at insertable length. As well as total girth/circumference anything over 6 at least for me you have to work up to.

I have to start with one that is smaller and slowly work my vagina up to the biggest one when I want to take it. Uts not ok I want to fuck the big boy let me pop it in. Have to work up to it slowly with multiple other dildos and lots of lube

she struggling on that? heck I'm about that same size maybe a bit longer and don't feel that massive. She must have only had some real tiny ones before.
Not every Woman is a "size Queen". Sizes preferred by about 65% to 75% of Women range between 6.5 and 8.5 inches according to a toy manufacturer's publication based on data gathered from questionnairs which were then evaluated/verified by the numbers of actual purchases. That i read about say 7 to 9 years ago. Unfortunately i don't seem to find that info online anymore. :( It was perhaps taken down in order to not inform competitors? Anyway... that's what i have learned, and judging from my personal experiences with Women it seems legit. ;)

Back