Wife’s luxury weekend with her lover

DCharles

Male
Gold Member
From
IN, US
This actually happened before the Covid pandemic and I have never written about it. I thought I would. My wife (D) is the most fun beautiful and outgoing person ever. She has a lover (S) that she really enjoys. His birthday was coming up and she wanted to do something special for him. She LOVES pleasing people. D had been thinking about it and came up with an idea that she wanted to do. I will never forget how she presented the idea. It drives me crazy remembering it.

I will write it how I remember her saying it:

I want to take S for a luxury weekend in Chicago. I want you to make a reservation at the Ritz Carlton and pay for it. I then want you to give him your credit card for the weekend to pay for whatever we do. We will all be getting an experience from this:

S, it is his birthday gift:
*He will have a weekend of fantastic uninhibited and passionate sex with me, I will totally please him sexually
*He will be able to go out in public with me and be open about the fact that he is with another man’s wife, which he always thought would be hot.
*He will have your credit card so he will not have to worry about cost. He also thinks it would be fun to tell people that her husband is paying for it
*He will have the thrill of knowing that you are paying for it.

I (meaning D):
*will have a weekend of fantastic uninhibited sex
*I will have the opportunity to please him with uninhibited sex and the use of your credit card. Both very hot and I love to please
*I will get to go out in public with him and not have to hide the fact that I am with a man other than my husband
*I will have a weekend of luxury

You (meaning me) I know that having angst really turns you on and I intend to give you that angst in the following ways:
*I will turn off my phone so that all you can do is imagine what is happening and you cannot interfere
*I will be affectionate with him in public and keep my wedding ring on and in no way hide the fact that he is my lover
*I will tell you ahead of time that I intend to please him sexually in every way he desires. I know it drives you insane when I give blow jobs to other guys. I can assure you that I will be giving him many passionate blow jobs and will absolutely swallow his cum
*You will know that he has your credit card and may use it as he sees fit. I will not interfere with his decisions on how much to charge on the credit card. That will be his decision and his decision alone. You will do nothing to lower the credit limit or stop usage. HIS decision.

I think this would be awesome for all three of us. Can we do it? I agreed and it was one heck of a turn on for all three of us!!

This actually happened before the Covid pandemic and I have never written about it. I thought I would. My wife (D) is the most fun beautiful and outgoing person ever. She has a lover (S) that she really enjoys. His birthday was coming up and she wanted to do something special for him. She LOVES pleasing people. D had been thinking about it and came up with an idea that she wanted to do. I will never forget how she presented the idea. It drives me crazy remembering it.

I want to take S for a luxury weekend in Chicago. I want you to make a reservation at the Ritz Carlton and pay for it. I then want you to give him your credit card for the weekend to pay for whatever we do. We will all be getting an experience from this:

*He will have a weekend of fantastic uninhibited and passionate sex with me, I will totally please him sexually
*He will be able to go out in public with me and be open about the fact that he is with another man’s wife, which he always thought would be hot.
*He will have your credit card so he will not have to worry about cost. He also thinks it would be fun to tell people that her husband is paying for it

I (meaning D):
*I will have the opportunity to please him with uninhibited sex and the use of your credit card. Both very hot and I love to please
*I will get to go out in public with him and not have to hide the fact that I am with a man other than my husband

You (meaning me) I know that having angst really turns you on and I intend to give you that angst in the following ways:
*I will turn off my phone so that all you can do is imagine what is happening and you cannot interfere
*I will be affectionate with him in public and keep my wedding ring on and in no way hide the fact that he is my lover
*I will tell you ahead of time that I intend to please him sexually in every way he desires. I know it drives you insane when I give blow jobs to other guys. I can assure you that I will be giving him many passionate blow jobs and will absolutely swallow his cum
*You will know that he has your credit card and may use it as he sees fit. I will not interfere with his decisions on how much to charge on the credit card. That will be his decision and his decision alone. You will do nothing to lower the credit limit or stop usage. HIS decision.

I think this would be awesome for all three of us. Can we do it? I agreed and it was one heck of a turn on for all three of us!!
Slightly similar situation. My wife came to visit me when I was in the Army, for her 50th bd. She had several bf's at home but wanted to do something new. I set her up with a black man that I knew and told him he had full freedom with her for the week she was their. I didn't give him my cc but my wife paid for everything with hers. They had sex in my apt, his apt, a hotel room and at a party they went to the last night before she went back home, where I understand she did 3 other guys as well.

Whilst we haven't gone the whole way as per the above story, for 3 years i paid for my wife to go to london (we live in spain) every other weekend to be with her then boyfriend.
I also paid for them to go on holiday and gave my wife spending money from our business so that He didnt have to spend anything.
It was hot as she always gave him the cash once she got there and would delight (knowing how much of a turn on it was for me) in telling him "this is from my husband for you to spend over the weekend".
Wife also used our credit card to always but him gifts and cloths.
The best thing was we had mutual friends in london (married couple who were our neighbours when we lived in london) and they always went out as a 4some.

I (meaning D):

Damn that was hot love to hear more

I (meaning D):

When i was married and had a friend living with us. They started fucking and after a while she lost 10 lbs. I joked it was because of all the fucking they were doing . So to celebrate I went and booked them a room at the next town over for the weekend. I paid for all of it . I was paying for everything anyway since he did not work. she said all they did wat fuck. Send out for food and fuck. I have to admit she dropped more lbs and was looking great and all it took was her fucking her brains out with someone that has a high sex drive and does not have to work because I pay the bills. She loves the arraignment as did he lol

Back