Why wont you verify your profile?

We're not content creators of any sort. If we're interested in an individual and it gets to a point we want to verify one another we will do so privately via video call, snap, etc. We do not see the logic in publishing photos with identifying information on them about us for all to see. If someone ignores our message because we aren't verified on the site, so be it. We have nothing to prove to absolute strangers.

Fake profiles are easy to spot on here without verification, use common sense when communicating with strangers.

Never have and never intend to.

I think it would be worthwhile to explore verification options for white men with some additional privileges, but then still have areas of the site restricted, as that one forum is now.

I fully see the other side of the argument though, I understand that no one pretends to be a single male, and I understand the motive of why they would pretend to be someone else. I think the only case for white male verification would be that IF there was some additional incentive for men to verify (access to media files, ability to post pics, etc) then there would be less incentive to catfish. A verified WM profile is never going to fool anyone by pretending to be a woman or couple.

I’m fine as is, so don’t take it as bitching. Just a thought.
You seem very reasonable. I'd like to ask a question(s). The Black men on here for the most part are straight and are interested in interracial connections with women. What is the appeal of "getting at" men who have no interest in gay/bi ? Also you state you don't engage in deception... Could you offer your thoughts on those who do to interact with straight Black men? Aren't there enough sites and outlets that cater to gay/bi interests ?

Dude, none of us here are interested in YOU. Your wife isn't in these conversations and it just gives the impression you are the type of white dude we are referring to.
Couples who are in here like us all share the fantasy. Real world though we are husbands and wives. We get that bulls don’t like talking to cucks and their focus is on a simple him and her relationship. God forbid though the wives aren’t comfortable talking to a bunch of strange men. Especially when they overdo it several times and come across as an Ahole.
See, you don’t have to hear it after you are texting thinking your all that but meanwhile she’s over here telling me “he makes me uncomfortable, he just wants to talk about sex, I’m losing interest, etc”. WE DO.
Not only that, you can judge me however you want but if a guy is gonna be banging my wife regularly… it would be nice to know him and I have some kind of common ground or can at least hold a conversation. I’m pretty sure Good Bulls understand the husband is very much a part of the dynamic.

You seem very reasonable. I'd like to ask a question(s). The Black men on here for the most part are straight and are interested in interracial connections with women. What is the appeal of "getting at" men who have no interest in gay/bi ? Also you state you don't engage in deception... Could you offer your thoughts on those who do to interact with straight Black men? Aren't there enough sites and outlets that cater to gay/bi interests ?

Thanks for that, I like to think I’m reasonable too ;)

The honest truth is that I’m here for a few reasons; one being I love the lifestyle. I’ve mentioned my relationship with my ex and enjoy helping and contributing when I can, even if no gay or bi stuff is involved.

The second piece is that many of the “straight” men have at least a curiosity that they do not acknowledge publicly. I have the DM’s to prove that, and it’s fine with me. I’m not here to out anyone. I’ve been with a few guys that present in their fetlife profiles that they are 100% straight, and obviously that number is at best 99%. I haven’t met a guy here yet, but have exchanged DM’s with a few. Some of the best tops in my experience are mostly straight, so I’ve found this as a good place to talk.

As for speaking on behalf of those that are here for malicious reasons; I really couldn’t say. Some guys just get off on it, and that goes for gay straight or anything else. I’ve made several posts here about how I think it’s dumb to try to catfish, because there’s only one logical conclusion. I don’t catfish because guys know where to find me if they are looking.

I really don’t know of many other sites that fit the bill and offer what b2w does, which is why I’m adamant about following the rules here. Grindr and such are just a different thing. If there was a site more geared towards gay men that had an IR focus but still had the ability to speak to open minded woman, I’m game but I don’t think there is.

We're not content creators of any sort. If we're interested in an individual and it gets to a point we want to verify one another we will do so privately via video call, snap, etc. We do not see the logic in publishing photos with identifying information on them about us for all to see. If someone ignores our message because we aren't verified on the site, so be it. We have nothing to prove to absolute strangers.

Fake profiles are easy to spot on here without verification, use common sense when communicating with strangers.
Spoken like a man posing as a couple. What identifying information will be published on your pics? Sounds like more of the same Cuckfish excuses we've seen so far. You white dudes are the fucking worst.

Thanks for that, I like to think I’m reasonable too ;)

The honest truth is that I’m here for a few reasons; one being I love the lifestyle. I’ve mentioned my relationship with my ex and enjoy helping and contributing when I can, even if no gay or bi stuff is involved.

The second piece is that many of the “straight” men have at least a curiosity that they do not acknowledge publicly. I have the DM’s to prove that, and it’s fine with me. I’m not here to out anyone. I’ve been with a few guys that present in their fetlife profiles that they are 100% straight, and obviously that number is at best 99%. I haven’t met a guy here yet, but have exchanged DM’s with a few. Some of the best tops in my experience are mostly straight, so I’ve found this as a good place to talk.

As for speaking on behalf of those that are here for malicious reasons; I really couldn’t say. Some guys just get off on it, and that goes for gay straight or anything else. I’ve made several posts here about how I think it’s dumb to try to catfish, because there’s only one logical conclusion. I don’t catfish because guys know where to find me if they are looking.

I really don’t know of many other sites that fit the bill and offer what b2w does, which is why I’m adamant about following the rules here. Grindr and such are just a different thing. If there was a site more geared towards gay men that had an IR focus but still had the ability to speak to open minded woman, I’m game but I don’t think there is.
Thanks For Your Thoughts👍🏽

I came to say that not unverified profiles are fake on here. I used to automatically assume that until I meet one girl who didn’t want to be verified for privacy reasons. I made her verify on kik and it was all good. Almost missed out on a great experience assuming the worst.

Honestly, I don’t see a good reason NOT to verify if given the option.

When you compare the verification process here even to places like fetlife, it is INCREDIBLY easy to maintain privacy here. The asks of b2w are very fair. I’m not verified on fetlife because it requires you to maintain at least one image of your face, here I could get away with just body, which many people post anyway.

Everyone has their reasons and discretion is the highest concern for me, but I love this sites process.

Never have and never intend to.

I think it would be worthwhile to explore verification options for white men with some additional privileges, but then still have areas of the site restricted, as that one forum is now.

I fully see the other side of the argument though, I understand that no one pretends to be a single male, and I understand the motive of why they would pretend to be someone else. I think the only case for white male verification would be that IF there was some additional incentive for men to verify (access to media files, ability to post pics, etc) then there would be less incentive to catfish. A verified WM profile is never going to fool anyone by pretending to be a woman or couple.

I’m fine as is, so don’t take it as bitching. Just a thought.
Thanks for the thoughts… it has already been discussed ad nauseam for years!

Here’s what you (and many white man here) do not understand:

There are almost NO bi black men here looking exclusively for a white man - almost none!

There are NONE (or damn near zero) white females here looking for a white man!

The site was designed for BLACK MEN and WHITE WIMEN to connect. Sometimes that comes with the female being married/in a relationship, so a non black male may be a part of the equation. If you’re a white male only, we have NO NEED for you to verify here - none at all! If you are part of a couple, your wife/girlfriend can hold the sign and you can verify as a couple.

It’s really VERY VERY simple.

THIS IS THE IMPORTANT POINT…

If we verified non black men (and YES this includes Asians, Latinos, Arabs, Middle Easterners, Indians, etc) the site would CEASE TO EXIST!! It would become a site for gay men exclusively because every legitimate couple, female, and black male would leave - myself included.

I came to say that not unverified profiles are fake on here. I used to automatically assume that until I meet one girl who didn’t want to be verified for privacy reasons. I made her verify on kik and it was all good. Almost missed out on a great experience assuming the worst.
I got KIK if any down south ladies are lookin for a brotha, im not verified for that very reason, some ppl have big things @ stake & cant afford to lose it... i am real but understand my option are limited bc of that, but anyone in Birmingham, AL wanna see how real i am, let me know... good day all & be safe on here

When you compare the verification process here even to places like fetlife, it is INCREDIBLY easy to maintain privacy here. The asks of b2w are very fair. I’m not verified on fetlife because it requires you to maintain at least one image of your face, here I could get away with just body, which many people post anyway.

Everyone has their reasons and discretion is the highest concern for me, but I love this sites process.

I don’t care if they are verified or not as long as they are willing to verify in private. Some ppl have privacy concerns and I respect that if they are who they say they are.

Thanks for the thoughts… it has already been discussed ad nauseam for years!

Here’s what you (and many white man here) do not understand:

There are almost NO bi black men here looking exclusively for a white man - almost none!

There are NONE (or damn near zero) white females here looking for a white man!

The site was designed for BLACK MEN and WHITE WIMEN to connect. Sometimes that comes with the female being married/in a relationship, so a non black male may be a part of the equation. If you’re a white male inly, we have NO NEED for you to verify here - none at all! If you are part of a couple, your wife/girlfriend can hold the sign and you can verify as a couple.

It’s really VERY VERY simple.

THIS IS THE IMPORTANT POINT…

If we verified non black men (and YES this includes Asians, Latinos, Arabs, Middle Easterners, Indians, etc) the site would CEASE TO EXIST!! It would become a site for gay men exclusively because every legitimate couple, female, and black male would leave - myself included.
INCOMING...! BOOM !!!
Spit Dat Fire Baby 🥰 MWUAH 🥰.

Spoken like a man posing as a couple. What identifying information will be published on your pics? Sounds like more of the same Cuckfish excuses we've seen so far. You white dudes are the fucking worst.
Case and point. To you, us being real or fake is irrelevant. To someone we may want to meet, it's important. It's also important we verify them as real, even if they have verification here.

Case in point. To you, us being real or fake is irrelevant. To someone we may want to meet, it's important. It's also important we verify them as real, even if they have verification here.
that is what the men pretending always say… even though you may not be, it’s the same script….

Every woman here hears the same thing from unverified accounts….

How long have you been in the lifestyle…. When did you first go black…. Was it your idea or your husband… how many have you taken…. What’s the biggest one…!?!?!?

It’s so easy to spot every time and EVERY woman here who has been here for a week or more will tell you the same thing.

that is what the men pretending always say… even though you may not be, it’s the same script….

Every woman here hears the same thing from unverified accojnts….

How long have you been in the lifestyle…. When did you first go black…. Was it your idea or your husband… how many have you taken…. What’s the biggest one…!?!?!?

It’s so easy to spot every time and EVERY woman here who has been here for a week or more will tell you the same thing.
Right. The questions sounds like someone sitting in a dark room pecking on the keys of his laptop with one hand while he is jerking off with the other lol

The men it doesn't apply to have moved on pass this post. But the dudes are guilty are commenting to see if anyone has figured them out lol

How does someone know you didn't pay some struggling dude on Only Fans to do a verification for you? We don't. That "real" tag means literally fuck all.

If you got interest in taking something to the next level with someone, ask them to verify. If they beat around the bush, stall, etc, they either aren't ready or aren't real. Either way good opportunity to separate yourself from them.

Back