Why was the Russian-speaking forum deleted?

Ok ... You MUST be a paid disinformation spreader
Or an informed person that doesn't need to be spoon fed propaganda from anti-Western demagogues.
to say there has been no terrorism in Russia mere days after Darina Dugina was blown up in her car by Ukranian Azov militant Natalia Vovk who was able to flee to Estonia. Thats not even the only act, thats just the latest act and I dont even include the strikes in Crimea which Russia now claims is Russian turf.
Russians claim Crimea? Why would they have to claim it if it was already theirs, unless they were there uninvited since 2014.
And YES Russia is winning - the front lines in Nikolaiv, Adiivka, Soledar, Bakmuht, Seversk, Kharkov are collapsing for the Kiev army as I write this, and Russia has now amassed air forces and air defenses in Belarus in preparation for strikes on Kiev. CONSERVATIVE, pro US pro war estimates put Ukraines troop losses at 60k to date but most experts agree its really over 100k kylled and 200k wounded with 1-3k soldiers kylled per day. Their airforce is decimated, their forward supply lines keep getting smashed, the best of their troops are long gone leaving only green troops (they just expanded the draft to 16-70!!! and women) and everyday more groups of soldiers are posting protest desertion videos because they are being sent to certain de ath manning trenches with only rifles.
You are cheering the building of power of an anti-Western regime? OK

And have you NOT heard of the new global group Russia helped create, BRICS? Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa and other countries are looking to join - its looking to replace the G7(8) nations as the world economic hegemon and to end the USD as the world reserve currency which is curtains for us - the globalists have pumped so much unbacked US dollars into the market that if the worlds nations dump their USD reserve holdings, bread in America is going to cost $10,000 if you can find it.
BRIC is not new, it's been around over a decade. It's some emerging economies, some dying, and China.
The dollar is the number one currency on earth and worth more than the Euro. So it's number one and rising. Like Coca Cola, and Tab Cola.
Try buying a loaf of bread in Russia, if you can find one.

America is REALLY staring into the abyss with biden and his creeps (purposely) collapsing the status quo. But I guess you already knew thats what 6uild 6ack 6etter really meant anyways ....
You'd better keep praying so... you know, since building economies, winning wars and sustaining peace is not Russia or it's allies way.

I’v had enough information probably, as born in the USSR;) You? Only google?
I'm from Russia, but do not live there.
Many people born in the USSR and and this did not add to them an understanding of the situation, obviously. I have met many foreigners with whom we quickly came to a common understanding. Perhaps I was lucky to meet so many smart people.
Yes, it is hard in Russia now, the family breaks up, friends cease to be friends. The atmosphere is gloomy as for me. I hope that the next generation (after Putin’s death for example) will completely cancel this period. But some do everything in order to only escalate the situation for decades. Although there are very few of them

Last edited:
I'm from Russia, but do not live there.
Many people born in the USSR and and this did not add to them an understanding of the situation, obviously. I have met many foreigners with whom we quickly came to a common understanding. Perhaps I was lucky to meet so many smart people.
Yes, it is hard in Russia now, the family breaks up, friends cease to be friends. The atmosphere is gloomy as for me. I hope that the next generation (after Putin’s death for example) will completely cancel this period. But some do everything in order to only escalate the situation for decades. Although there are very few of them
Easy, nazi army away from UKRAINE

Easy, nazi army away from UKRAINE
now posts of this kind are published in news channel, the literal translation is: "'I never voted for Putin. But maybe next time I'll vote. Not because I support Putin or support the war. But because I vote against the Russophobia that poured over me when I was in Europe."

This is a public page that my cousin reads. He makes posts about how Europeans bully 'soy intelligentsia', and a derogatory counterpart to the word "liberal". Just mocking. And believe me, this is no help in the situation, it just seems to you. There country is nothing to fight for, only if for survival. And rather, from such logic like you there will only be more paramilitary people

The behavior of primates is quite predictable and manageable. And there is no fundamental genetic difference between people. After a while, people can and must be changed. Scientists and history have already shown this. but you think good way it's discriminating against Russians and the russian language. your anger is very necessary for this world, keep up the good work

Last edited:
Only bullyng russians speak about russofobics. By saying vote for Vova you already declared that you are ok with war :)
now posts of this kind are published in news channel, the literal translation is: "'I never voted for Putin. But maybe next time I'll vote. Not because I support Putin or support the war. But because I vote against the Russophobia that poured over me when I was in Europe."

This is a public page that my cousin reads. He makes posts about how Europeans bully 'soy intelligentsia', and a derogatory counterpart to the word "liberal". Just mocking. And believe me, this is no help in the situation, it just seems to you. There country is nothing to fight for, only if for survival. And rather, from such logic like you there will only be more paramilitary people

The behavior of primates is quite predictable and manageable. And there is no fundamental genetic difference between people. After a while, people can and must be changed. Scientists and history have already shown this. but you think good way it's discriminating against Russians and the russian language. your anger is very necessary for this world, keep up the good work

Only bullyng russians speak about russofobics. By saying vote for Vova you already declared that you are ok with war :)
I am against the war and spoke about it openly in various social networks. I understand everything with you, a primitive conversation
Putting such "smart" people in an authoritarian regime will be the same as Putinists.

Last edited:
Simple actually, she shares the same fascist beliefs as her *******. Russians deserve to be terrorized for their bullshit war.
So you rebuke the US for our actions against Cuba since 1963? You disavow the "monroe doctrine"? Our covert paramiltary actions in south and central America to prevent soviet or populist uprisings? You stand against Taiwans assertion of independence? Or the "Syrian rebels" or the Palestinians?

You are absolutely NOT educated on whats going on in Ukraine and NOBODY should listen to you because ur assertions are 100% compromised. Is B2W infiltrated by intelligence service propagandists I now wonder????

I'm sure it's the country that invaded the other, a few years after annexing part of that country to theirs.
I'll give you a clue, it's the one with the butt hurt former KGB chief running it.

Maybe it's because Putin has been on a tear about the weakness and failure of Western Democracies (yet all of you want to live in the West), and Western Alliances as being feckless. The American President finally stepped up and told him to shut the fuck up and worry about feeding his own people.

Russian and China are pretty much cool with each other. Russia just don't have the money, and the Chinese are all about the economics and trade. It will be how they wage war next time.
Besides, wasn't it Trump who had the Chinese personal checking account? Actually paid more income tax there than here? Didn't Trump's family make tens of millions off the many patents and trademarks granted to Ivanka after Trump became president? Yes.
What is it that Biden did again?

Wasn't the US President still Trump in 2020?
And you are right, Trump did insult any and everyone. Lied to us from the beginning about the virus and praised China

What Biden are you talking about? Biden's first foreign policy actions started the first day he was in office signing the re-entry into the Paris Treaty and re-joining the WHO. He had to delay the Afghanistan Withdrawal, restructure TPP. and somewhere that first year, rebuild some type of relations with Russia and both countries returned ambassadors and diplomats to their respective embassies. And Russia had already amassed 100,000 troops on the Ukrainian border. Yet, Biden pushed for diplomatic normalcy.
WHERE in that first year is he pushing for anything for Ukraine? More Russian propaganda, that works in Russia, not here. There is a historical record and it's easy to pull.

Well, you've been called out on this lie already. Everything the American President says is on record, why don't you 'correct me' and show us this was his pursuit with a copy of a speech or online article or white house record.

Neither do we. Ukraine is not stable enough. It's not ready. Again, this is not about Ukraine, it's about stopping Russia, Putin in particular.

Yeah, it had nothing to do with the Russian war machine rolling down the streets of Ukraine.
You have not made a point at all. You have a bunch of fabrication and fantasy here, but no factual points.

He is...

The corrupt, inept, feeble, twice-impeached former President is the worst US President ever.

Bullshit you are!!
Season 9 Nbc GIF by The Office
Hmmmm your "sources" are PBS, NYT, Business Insider, Forbes, etc etc. C'mon kid I already told you to spend a week researching using REAL sources - not gov't influence peddlers.

Hmmmm your "sources" are PBS, NYT, Business Insider, Forbes, etc etc. C'mon kid I already told you to spend a week researching using REAL sources - not gov't influence peddlers.
OK. Not a kid. And, not going to go to your Russian telegram gossip groups where people say whatever and it's taken as sworn testimony.

I'd rather use news sources that are known research and cite their work, as well as lead the world in providing information. So, yes I'll take hundreds of years of journalism uncovering all kinds of corruption and accurate projections over a chat room where someone's friend had a cousin who drove a taxi in Moscow and told the bartender they saw a Ukrainian military uniform on the last corner.

Instead of just beating the anti-media drum, you could tell us what they are reporting that's false. Or, you could link to your 'real sources'.

I am against the war and spoke about it openly in various social networks. I understand everything with you, a primitive conversation
Putting such "smart" people in an authoritarian regime will be the same as Putinists.
In 1963 America discovered that Castro had put soviet mobile launchers in Cuba that were nuclear capable - our response was going to be to nuke or invade Cuba until cooler heads prevailed and Kennedy set up a naval blockade of the island until a backroom deal was made with the USSR that deescalated the crisis - then the US embargoed the hell out of Cuba, cutting them out of trading with any western markets to this day. That was how seriously we took the threat of a hostile country having the potential of striking us with nukes 90miles from our nearest border (Key West) we effectively have deprived a sovereign nnationand uts people from advancing or even sustaining itself for the last 60 years...
Yet America is "aghast" when Russia defends itself from future military threats trying to take foothold in neighboring countries? (Anybody remember Georgia???)

There is no "Ukraine" that does not involve Russia and since the coup of 2014, Ukraine has existed in name only.

You should be thankful Putin had the guts to neuter Ukraine now and if you still cant see why he was justified, then you should NEVER vote in any national election in whatever country ur in because you dont have enough clarity to protect yourself from future dangers

OK. Not a kid. And, not going to go to your Russian telegram gossip groups where people say whatever and it's taken as sworn testimony.

I'd rather use news sources that are known research and cite their work, as well as lead the world in providing information. So, yes I'll take hundreds of years of journalism uncovering all kinds of corruption and accurate projections over a chat room where someone's friend had a cousin who drove a taxi in Moscow and told the bartender they saw a Ukrainian military uniform on the last corner.

Instead of just beating the anti-media drum, you could tell us what they are reporting that's false. Or, you could link to your 'real sources'.
Ed ya done. If you gonna quote "business insider" you might as well quote politico. And which major defense contractor is a major contributor to PBS? I'll give you a hint - a board member is now running our military and driving our "fight to the last Ukranian" response in Ukraine. Forbes?? How many major retractions has Forbes had to do in the past few years? And wasnt that the SAME publication that openly declared they had to put their own spin on Trump reporting because of, "democracy"?

Back