Why was the Russian-speaking forum deleted?

Remember, its not a war - its a special military operation. However realizing that Russia is winning, Ukraine for the past month has resorted to terrorist strikes against Russia hoping to provoke Russia into declaring war expecting such a massive mobilization by Russia on the continent will then trigger the UN to get involved. Without starting WW3, the illegitimate kiev regime will be expelled and there is nothing they can do to stop it or even save their own hides from justice - evil thinking at its finest
hall of fame game missed the point GIF

Remember, its not a war - its a special military operation. However realizing that Russia is winning, Ukraine for the past month has resorted to terrorist strikes against Russia hoping to provoke Russia into declaring war expecting such a massive mobilization by Russia on the continent will then trigger the UN to get involved. Without starting WW3, the illegitimate kiev regime will be expelled and there is nothing they can do to stop it or even save their own hides from justice - evil thinking at its finest
Russia is winning?
How many 'terrorist' strikes have been in Russia? Zero.
This war of choice by the Russians have been in Ukraine.
They invaded Ukraine, and cry about terrorists? Russia is so fucking lucky they are staying the fuck off NATO soil.
They can't even defeat a bunch of students, mothers, grandfathers and grandmothers without the gaslighting.
Evil is Putin, and if he wasn't in hiding, his head would be on a stick by now and this would be over.
WW3? Who is going to come to Russia's Defense? China? Hell no! Their economy is too closely tied with the US to straight out join in a shooting war. No China means no North Korea. Who's left? Belarus ? Syria? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Come on. Russia thought Trump had weakened the resolve of NATO and the American people, and tried to make a move and got his dick handed to him. Never trust Trump.
Any use of Nukes means the end of the Kremlin for 500 years. So, this will remain a half assed traditional military exercise.
Though, finding and k.illing Putin will bring this to end quickly.

Last edited:
This is quite sad. You are all hating on each other, never met. We let governments divide us and it shows in plain sight right here, right now. Every single one of you has been brainwashed to believe something other than... WE CAN ALL GET ALONG. Honestly, it's sickening how everyone has to "protect" themselves up by insulting each other or proclaiming higher existence. I say hi and welcome. Your life is as unique as mine and I'm interested in learning more. Not learning to judge but learning to be humble. We are all of the same kind and I gratefully accept everyone as being the same thing I am, a living breathing person. It's just too bad we don't all think a little deeper about what really matters today. You do and I do and they do. We all matter.
We are fighting positions and statements, I don't know any of these people here to offer my love or hate.
YOU have to let people has out disagreements as they see fit. Pretending we are all OK, does not make it so.
We could be more polite. By we, I mean me. But, here we are.

Daria this site is maintained by a company in England and it might be as simple as just not being able to translate into english. just looking at it positively

We are fighting positions and statements, I don't know any of these people here to offer my love or hate.
YOU have to let people has out disagreements as they see fit. Pretending we are all OK, does not make it so.
We could be more polite. By we, I mean me. But, here we are.

In no way was I asking anyone to pretend, quite the opposite. I understand what you are saying and appreciate your thoughts. I don't have to argue with you which is my point. I'd like to get along with you not because of what happened in the past but because of what is happening between us now. We control that. There is a good lesson in thinking this way. I understand everything in life is not always 100% positive or happy. You are absolutely right, we can talk it out and that is essential. Too often we are not talking to each other though, we are trying to impose our will about how right we are and how what we believe is all there is to believe. Thank you.

☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️👆👆👆👆

Most of you don't want to know who started this war
Because Biden started it and that is a hard thing to accept. Sorry but it's true. Just about the only thing Biden did during his campaign was insult and threaten Putin. Why? I don't know. Could be because he had been financially motivated by the Chinese and needed to flood the bandwidth with a distraction. (Russia) . In 2020 during the few pressers Biden had. Anytime he was asked about China, COVID origin, sanctions etc . He intellectually insulted anyone listening pivoting to Russia.
Russia , Russia , Russia!!!
Then, after Biden was elected. One of his first foreign policy disasters was to compel NATO countries to allow the Ukraine to join.
NO ONE WANTED THIS BUT BIDEN! NATO didn't want it. The Ukraine didn't want it.
No one thought the Ukraine should join NATO because of the manufactured crisis it created..
Everyone(EU leaders, NATO leaders, Ukraine military) knew that this would provoke Putin and he would have the excuse he needed to go back into the Ukraine. BTW he just wants the oil and other resources
He's pissed , ruthless and paranoid. There other wrinkles to this but what has unfolded is unnecessary and tragic. But the point remains. Biden literally dragged the Ukraine into this. Trump may be all of the things democrats say and worse.
But rude tweets and sound bites don't even come close to what we are dealing with now.
Full disclosure I'm on team Ukraine. Yes it's corrupt but they didn't deserve this.
Now it's unless the Russians are coordinating troop movements with the Russian board. Leave that lady alone and let her get her groove on.
Peace out.

In 2014 after an armed western backed nazi coup, quarterbacked by then U.S. dep. Sec of State Victoria Nuland (ne Kagan) and US Ukranian Amb. Jeffrey Piatt, overthrew the legitimate LAWFUL government, the Ukraine as the world legally knew it ceased to exist and a new country began that started purging Ukranian loyalists. First they went to Odessa to put down resistence and burned 40+ protestors alive in a trade bldg, then they set their sites on Crimea which rebuffed them with help from Russian soldiers stationed in Sevastopol. (They then voted to join Russia so the Kiev n azis built a damn to cut off their freshwater supply.) The n azis successfully occupied Mariupol and set up base there but were repelled by militias in the areas of Donetsk and Lugansk who were augmented by Russian supplies and regular Ukranian army soldiers who sided with the militias when ordered to attack them by kiev regime.

The Ukraine is NOT a country anymore - in fact Russian parliament is voting today to label it a terrorist state which, if passed, will legally allow Russia to go after the Kiev regime like we do ISIS. Ie no limits - no mercy
“Voted” to join

Russia is winning?
How many 'terrorist' strikes have been in Russia? Zero.
The vast majority of this war of choice by the Russians have been in Ukraine.
They invaded Ukraine, and cry about terrorists? Russia is so fucking lucky they staying the fuck out of NATO soil.
They can't even defeat a bunch of students, mothers and children, and grandmothers without the gaslighting.
Evil is Putin, and if he wasn't in hiding, his head would be on a stick by now and this would be over.
WW3? Who is going to come to Russia's Defense? China? Hell no! Their economy as is our are too closely tied to straight out join in a shooting war. No China, no North Korea. Who's left? Belarus ? Syria? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Come on. Russia thought Trump had weekend the resolve of NATO and the American people and tried to make a move and got his dick handed to him.
Any use of Nukes means the end of the Kremlin for 500 years. So, this will remain a half assed traditional military exercise.
Though, finding and k.illing Putin will bring this to end quick.
Ok ... You MUST be a paid disinformation spreader to say there has been no terrorism in Russia mere days after Darina Dugina was blown up in her car by Ukranian Azov militant Natalia Vovk who was able to flee to Estonia. Thats not even the only act, thats just the latest act and I dont even include the strikes in Crimea which Russia now claims is Russian turf.
And YES Russia is winning - the front lines in Nikolaiv, Adiivka, Soledar, Bakmuht, Seversk, Kharkov are collapsing for the Kiev army as I write this, and Russia has now amassed air forces and air defenses in Belarus in preparation for strikes on Kiev. CONSERVATIVE, pro US pro war estimates put Ukraines troop losses at 60k to date but most experts agree its really over 100k kylled and 200k wounded with 1-3k soldiers kylled per day. Their airforce is decimated, their forward supply lines keep getting smashed, the best of their troops are long gone leaving only green troops (they just expanded the draft to 16-70!!! and women) and everyday more groups of soldiers are posting protest desertion videos because they are being sent to certain de ath manning trenches with only rifles.
And have you NOT heard of the new global group Russia helped create, BRICS? Brazil, Russia, India, China and South Africa and other countries are looking to join - its looking to replace the G7(8) nations as the world economic hegemon and to end the USD as the world reserve currency which is curtains for us - the globalists have pumped so much unbacked US dollars into the market that if the worlds nations dump their USD reserve holdings, bread in America is going to cost $10,000 if you can find it. America is REALLY staring into the abyss with biden and his creeps (purposely) collapsing the status quo. But I guess you already knew thats what 6uild 6ack 6etter really meant anyways ....

“Voted” to join
No they literally did vote and it was like 85%+ - Crimea is filled with ethnic Russians so they just voted to go "home". It would be like if California seceded from America and the residents of Southern Cali held a referendum to reabsorb into Mexico ... The Crimean referendum is how Patrick Lancaster got his start into "journalism" - his youtube channel has his earliest videos of him interviewing ordinary Crimean folks through a translator on the day of the vote. There are a lot of great unbiased documentaries about this too - long before you were a "putin lover" for making them or watching them.

No they literally did vote and it was like 85%+ - Crimea is filled with ethnic Russians so they just voted to go "home". It would be like if California seceded from America and the residents of Southern Cali held a referendum to reabsorb into Mexico ... The Crimean referendum is how Patrick Lancaster got his start into "journalism" - his youtube channel has his earliest videos of him interviewing ordinary Crimean folks through a translator on the day of the vote. There are a lot of great unbiased documentaries about this too - long before you were a "putin lover" for making them or watching them.
Voting in Russia and Belarus are always great entertainment

Ukraine will be the ultimate loser
Which Ukraine tho? The pre 2104 coup Ukraine that is still represented in the Lugansk, Donbas, Zaporhyzia, Kherson areas that are defeating their nazi insurrectionists? Or the post 2014 Ukraine that is run out of Kiev by western puppets and enforced thru terror by Ukranian nazis?

In 2022 we thought Russian army is the second by strenght, in 2022 we found out, they are the second in Ukraine
So if thats the case, can we stop sending Ukraine my tax money and weapons my tax dollars bought for my countrys military use?

Btw are you aware the kiev army murders heavily wounded foreign mercenaries fighting for them then burns their bodies + gear so their nationalities cant be identified by Russian forces?

☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️☝️👆👆👆👆

Most of you don't want to know who started this war
I'm sure it's the country that invaded the other, a few years after annexing part of that country to theirs.
I'll give you a clue, it's the one with the butt hurt former KGB chief running it.
Because Biden started it and that is a hard thing to accept. Sorry but it's true. Just about the only thing Biden did during his campaign was insult and threaten Putin. Why? I don't know.
Maybe it's because Putin has been on a tear about the weakness and failure of Western Democracies (yet all of you want to live in the West), and Western Alliances as being feckless. The American President finally stepped up and told him to shut the fuck up and worry about feeding his own people.

Could be because he had been financially motivated by the Chinese and needed to flood the bandwidth with a distraction. (Russia) .
Russian and China are pretty much cool with each other. Russia just don't have the money, and the Chinese are all about the economics and trade. It will be how they wage war next time.
Besides, wasn't it Trump who had the Chinese personal checking account? Actually paid more income tax there than here? Didn't Trump's family make tens of millions off the many patents and trademarks granted to Ivanka after Trump became president? Yes.
What is it that Biden did again?

In 2020 during the few pressers Biden had.
Anytime he was asked about China, COVID origin, sanctions etc . He intellectually insulted anyone listening pivoting to Russia.
Russia , Russia , Russia!!!
Wasn't the US President still Trump in 2020?
And you are right, Trump did insult any and everyone. Lied to us from the beginning about the virus and praised China

Then, after Biden was elected. One of his first foreign policy disasters was to compel NATO countries to allow the Ukraine to join.
What Biden are you talking about? Biden's first foreign policy actions started the first day he was in office signing the re-entry into the Paris Treaty and re-joining the WHO. He had to delay the Afghanistan Withdrawal, restructure TPP. and somewhere that first year, rebuild some type of relations with Russia and both countries returned ambassadors and diplomats to their respective embassies. And Russia had already amassed 100,000 troops on the Ukrainian border. Yet, Biden pushed for diplomatic normalcy.
WHERE in that first year is he pushing for anything for Ukraine? More Russian propaganda, that works in Russia, not here. There is a historical record and it's easy to pull.

NO ONE WANTED THIS BUT BIDEN! NATO didn't want it. The Ukraine didn't want it.
Well, you've been called out on this lie already. Everything the American President says is on record, why don't you 'correct me' and show us this was his pursuit with a copy of a speech or online article or white house record.
No one thought the Ukraine should join NATO because of the manufactured crisis it created..
Everyone(EU leaders, NATO leaders, Ukraine military) knew that this would provoke Putin and he would have the excuse he needed to go back into the Ukraine. BTW he just wants the oil and other resources
Neither do we. Ukraine is not stable enough. It's not ready. Again, this is not about Ukraine, it's about stopping Russia, Putin in particular.

He's pissed , ruthless and paranoid. There other wrinkles to this but what has unfolded is unnecessary and tragic. But the point remains. Biden literally dragged the Ukraine into this.
Yeah, it had nothing to do with the Russian war machine rolling down the streets of Ukraine.
You have not made a point at all. You have a bunch of fabrication and fantasy here, but no factual points.
Trump may be all of the things democrats say and worse.
He is...
But rude tweets and sound bites don't even come close to what we are dealing with now.
The corrupt, inept, feeble, twice-impeached former President is the worst US President ever.

Full disclosure I'm on team Ukraine. Yes it's corrupt but they didn't deserve this.
Bullshit you are!!
Season 9 Nbc GIF by The Office

I'm sure it's the country that invaded the other, a few years after annexing part of that country to theirs.
I'll give you a clue, it's the one with the butt hurt former KGB chief running it.

Maybe it's because Putin has been on a tear about the weakness and failure of Western Democracies (yet all of you want to live in the West), and Western Alliances as being feckless. The American President finally stepped up and told him to shut the fuck up and worry about feeding his own people.

Russian and China are pretty much cool with each other. Russia just don't have the money, and the Chinese are all about the economics and trade. It will be how they wage war next time.
Besides, wasn't it Trump who had the Chinese personal checking account? Actually paid more income tax there than here? Didn't Trump's family make tens of millions off the many patents and trademarks granted to Ivanka after Trump became president? Yes.
What is it that Biden did again?

Wasn't the US President still Trump in 2020?
And you are right, Trump did insult any and everyone. Lied to us from the beginning about the virus and praised China

What Biden are you talking about? Biden's first foreign policy actions started the first day he was in office signing the re-entry into the Paris Treaty and re-joining the WHO. He had to delay the Afghanistan Withdrawal, restructure TPP. and somewhere that first year, rebuild some type of relations with Russia and both countries returned ambassadors and diplomats to their respective embassies. And Russia had already amassed 100,000 troops on the Ukrainian border. Yet, Biden pushed for diplomatic normalcy.
WHERE in that first year is he pushing for anything for Ukraine? More Russian propaganda, that works in Russia, not here. There is a historical record and it's easy to pull.

Well, you've been called out on this lie already. Everything the American President says is on record, why don't you 'correct me' and show us this was his pursuit with a copy of a speech or online article or white house record.

Neither do we. Ukraine is not stable enough. It's not ready. Again, this is not about Ukraine, it's about stopping Russia, Putin in particular.

Yeah, it had nothing to do with the Russian war machine rolling down the streets of Ukraine.
You have not made a point at all. You have a bunch of fabrication and fantasy here, but no factual points.

He is...

The corrupt, inept, feeble, twice-impeached former President is the worst US President ever.

Bullshit you are!!
Season 9 Nbc GIF by The Office

Back