Why was the Russian-speaking forum deleted?

Almost no point in asking, most Americans are incredibly ignorant (stupid?) when it comes to politics that they're easily manipulated. Case in point, look at the response you've already received to your initial question! The elite political ruling class in the USA has virtually no accomplishments to celebrate, that the working class will accept, since coming to power in 2021. So they have to turn everyone's attention to the mess in Ukraine, the mess the US helped to create but won't acknowledge. Don't worry, when the elite political ruling class can focus their attention elsewhere, you'll no longer hear about Ukraine and the Russian forum on sites like this will quietly make their return. Sit tight.

Last edited:
Almost no point in asking, most American's are incredibly ignorant (stupid?) when it comes to politics that they're easily manipulated. Case in point, look at the response you've already received to your initial question! The elite political ruling class in the USA has virtually no accomplishments to celebrate, that the working class will accept, since coming to power in 2021. So they have to turn everyone's attention to the mess in Ukraine, the mess the US helped to create but won't acknowledge. Don't worry, when the elite political ruling class can focus their attention elsewhere, you'll no longer hear about Ukraine and the Russian forum on sites like this will quietly make their return. Sit tight.
Thank you, I'm glad that smart people are here too. It gives hope

That said, here is an example of a welcome banner that could be put on the Russian-speaking forum when it reopens to let everyone know that Russia has been able to provide magnificent female ambassadors to the cult of the BBC :

Welcome to Russia.jpg

Kaisa Nord
------------------------------------- Lena Reif ------------------------- Alecia Fox

Jia Lissa
------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Liya Silver

Elena Koshka
---------------------------------- Marina Visconti ------------------- Lana Roy

Last edited:
"I wasn't"? Are you the only person from your country? And what language do you mean, German? Just let people find each other and provide information in a language they understand, for friggin f's sake. Greetings
If you can connect different posts, you understand, that I wasn’t in forum, that was on russian language. If you read for example Dmitri Medvedjevs Twitter posts, then you understand that russia is a nazi country. Look what their leaders speak out.

If you can connect different posts, you understand, that I wasn’t in forum, that was on russian language. If you read for example Dmitri Medvedjevs Twitter posts, then you understand that russia is a nazi country. Look what their leaders speak out.
And then Ukraine is a Nazi country or not?
Because I can find a huge number of statements by Ukrainian politicians much tougher than Medvedev's.
Moreover, in Ukraine, during the reign of Poroshenko and Zelensky, many monuments to Petlyura, Bandera, Shukhevych, Khmelnitsky were created. All these people were anti-Semites and Nazis, in fact, not in words. They killed tens of thousands of Jews, and in modern ukraine put up monuments to those nazi bastards. So who's a Nazi? In modern Russia there is not a single fact of anti-Semitism.
P.S. And also, stop pretending to be a woman, it is obvious that the profile photos are not your real ones

You can't really blame the Ukrainians that sided with the nazis during ww2. They were caught between two of the most evil regimes that have ever existed. The soviets were a known evil, so I can fully understand them rolling the dice and hoping the nazis would be better.

America made its own choice and decided to side with the soviets. I think the only thing that made them preferable to the nazis however was that the soviets at least seemed to be more sane and more content to try and conquer the world slowly.

Back