Why not REALLY go Black?

Because I love my husband. He's the love of my life, my partner and the ******* of my children.

Don't mistake sport-fucking for life. It is just a very small part of life.
I'm Assuming You're Responding To Me. Since I Created The Thread As An Interrogatory... It's Not My Mistake To Make. Just Curious About Some Of the Motivations Behind The Participants Choices...

I love my hubby, but if my past bbc guys asked, i would have left.
Since I lost my wife to her black lover, I am curious about your response. Why would you have left your husband for a black lover ? Was the sex that great ? Did you develop feelings stemming from the great sex ? I have maintained for quite sometime that men are playing with fire when they encourage their wives to cuckold them. It is impossible to know what might happen despite the stated love and devotion of the wife.

To no one in particular I'm divorced. That dissolution had nothing to do with sex. In a nutshell I'd have to just put it up to incompatibility. Too many ways that made it unbearable for me to continue in an unhappy marriage. Although it's possible that sex in and of itself could end a marriage. I find this unlikely. There are so many workarounds for that single facet. If you're divorced... I bet there's more to it than just how well you'r naughty bits work together... It was all worth it for me. I'm very very happy now... You could be too.

I am a white male but imagine part of the reason is the other way around. My wife says she wants a younger, muscular black man.

I am sure there are plenty of black bulls like this who would like to fuck her (and more) but they would probably run a mile if she said she wanted a deep, meaningful relationship!

I am a white male but imagine part of the reason is the other way around. My wife says she wants a younger, muscular black man.

I am sure there are plenty of black bulls like this who would like to fuck her (and more) but they would probably run a mile if she said she wanted a deep, meaningful relationship!
I think that would depend on the Black man in question. Additionally whether or not the desire for more than just fucking was mutual. Thanks for your perspective.

Back