Why not REALLY go Black?

This. She has everything she needs with a white husband. Why would she leave and be with a black guy who can offer her nothing in comparison? Besides, just because some white women enjoy the American taboo of having sex with big black cocks doesn't mean they want to deal with these types of people in real life where it counts. Some of the bbcs on this site are very naive.
How you doing "threatened" white husband (twh) ? Not as catchy an initialism as BBC but what the hay Lol. Didn't check your profile. However your post screams that designation. This was the question of my original post... "Ladies...List the reasons why you don't leave your husband/boyfriend for the Black man you prefer sexually. Additionally, if those reasons were to change. Would you leave the husband/boyfriend for the Black man?" 1) She doesn't have "everything" with a white husband. If she did she wouldn't be fucking black men. 2) Love, Partnership, F.athering all well within the capabilities of Black men. Let's for the sake of this thread assume that her current husband was completely out of the picture...For whatever reason (The Change Aspect Of My Thread). Would/could she consider a Black man for that which I listed ? Or for her are Black men just relegated to the position of dildos with feet?
Although I appreciate your contribution I clearly desired responses from women. It's very obvious how she views Black men as nothing more than play things. As I hope the Black men that she plays with feel similarly about her. I can only speak for myself... There's absolutely no naivety on my part concerning your position or hers. All the best have a fantastic weekend 😉.

There is a lot more to a relationship than sex. Not to mention there is a big difference between someone that is good for a sexual fling compared to a relationship. If I were single I would be more than open to marrying a black guy if he has all the other qualities that makes up a good life partner.
I actually asked same thing, if you desire a black man, and find him with all the qualities you want in a man, would you marry him?

Now that's LOL funny! Me threatened by your type????? No chance no way. Just because we let people like you fuck our wives, you begin to get ideas far above your station. Men like you are just a pair of big feet with a big black cock hanging above them, just a sexual plaything for our white wives, nothing more. How could you possible be a threat to me? And the beauty of this game is if we need to change up because of friction, bad vibes etc, we can simply pick up another small brained big cocked bull who will leap at the chance to have sex with a white woman. Threatened??? LOL. Thanks, that's the best laugh I've had all week.
I'm sure we have communicated before. Brand new account huh. When you get banned I guess you'll just make another one. I'm not going to waste any time going back and forth with you. I pity you. As you are so pathetic, weak and insecure. Have a magnificent extinction. PS. If you are who I think you are. Magnificent Magnificent Magnificent Magnificent Magnificent. Lol.
😂🖕🏽🤣🖕🏽. Hard Ignore Pussy Flake.

Well, I am not married nor am I into white guys or cucks as they simply can't handle my sky high sex drive and sexual needs, !!! 😈😈😈 But I am happy to chime in on this thread anyways. I have been in an exclusive, long-term relationship for nearly 4 years with Mr. TopCat and we couldn't be happier!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Again, "black only" for me, !!! ♠️♠️♠️
Now she's true only black woman. Probably one of ten on this site.

Now that's LOL funny! Me threatened by your type????? No chance no way. Just because we let people like you fuck our wives, you begin to get ideas far above your station. Men like you are just a pair of big feet with a big black cock hanging above them, just a sexual plaything for our white wives, nothing more. How could you possible be a threat to me? And the beauty of this game is if we need to change up because of friction, bad vibes etc, we can simply pick up another small brained big cocked bull who will leap at the chance to have sex with a white woman. Threatened??? LOL. Thanks, that's the best laugh I've had all week.
Why would you want a small.brained black man fuck your white wife?

Back