Why not REALLY go Black?

Ladies...List the reasons why you don't leave your husband/boyfriend for the Black man you prefer sexually. Additionally, if those reasons were to change. Would you leave the husband/boyfriend for the Black man ?
Well, I am not married nor am I into white guys or cucks as they simply can't handle my sky high sex drive and sexual needs, !!! 😈😈😈 But I am happy to chime in on this thread anyways. I have been in an exclusive, long-term relationship for nearly 4 years with Mr. TopCat and we couldn't be happier!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Again, "black only" for me, !!! ♠️♠️♠️

Well, I am not married nor am I into white guys or cucks as they simply can't handle my sky high sex drive and sexual needs, !!! 😈😈😈 But I am happy to chime in on this thread anyways. I have been in an exclusive, long-term relationship for nearly 4 years with Mr. TopCat and we couldn't be happier!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Again, "black only" for me, !!! ♠️♠️♠️
Thanks Gorgeous... My Hats Off To Mr. TopCat... He Certainly Struck White Gold. 😘 MWUAH 😘

I was listening to a podcast yesterday regarding this very thing. The lady I believe is on here, she is an Asian HW. So basically how she explained it, she does prefer Black men sexually and is a size queen. Her husband is white and though she never spoke of his size I’m assuming he is not hung. She did say she loves him and loves that he is willing to let her explore sexually. How she explained it was, even though she has her preferences sexually what if her “bull” did not care for her like her husband and what if he was possessive and not willing to let her explore? This way she has the best of both worlds.

Last edited:
Today's women have options with various needs requiring fulfillment by different men or desire to explore those needs with different partners. It's like investing all their resources into one stock/husband....foolish; hence, "diversification" to yield the best "outcum" with various options or BULLS in this case.

Of course as Wesley Snipes would say, "always bet on Black".....

Ladies...List the reasons why you don't leave your husband/boyfriend for the Black man you prefer sexually. Additionally, if those reasons were to change. Would you leave the husband/boyfriend for the Black man ?

There is a lot more to a relationship than sex. Not to mention there is a big difference between someone that is good for a sexual fling compared to a relationship. If I were single I would be more than open to marrying a black guy if he has all the other qualities that makes up a good life partner.

My wife did REALLY go Black after cheating behind my back. She found the sex so overpowering that she also became emotionally involved with him. He was a nice guy who treated her well in ways other than just the fantastic sex. I have frequently warned guys on here who want their wives to have sex with a black man. The entire marital relationship will change and she is now intimately involved with another man who gives her extreme pleasure.

There is a lot more to a relationship than sex. Not to mention there is a big difference between someone that is good for a sexual fling compared to a relationship. If I were single I would be more than open to marrying a black guy if he has all the other qualities that makes up a good life partner.
That makes perfect sense to me. I appreciate your input 😘

My wife did REALLY go Black after cheating behind my back. She found the sex so overpowering that she also became emotionally involved with him. He was a nice guy who treated her well in ways other than just the fantastic sex. I have frequently warned guys on here who want their wives to have sex with a black man. The entire marital relationship will change and she is now intimately involved with another man who gives her extreme pleasure.

I was listening to a podcast yesterday regarding this very thing. The lady I believe is on here, she is an Asian HW. So basically how she explained it, she does prefer Black men sexually and is a size queen. Her husband is white and though she never spoke of his s se I’m assuming he is not hung. She did say she loves him and loves that he is willing to let her explore sexually. How she explained it was, even though she has her preferences sexually what if her “bull” did not care for her like her husband and what if he was possessive and not willing to let her explore? This way she has the best of both worlds.
What podcast and episode ?

We've been married for over 20 years, still in love, get along well, have shared history, ******* together, now grandkids. As was mentioned by @JaxCougar there is a lot more to a relationship than sex. Why give up on a great marriage for sex with a black guy when you can have all the sex you want with as many black guys as you want?

View attachment 5293645
You said you're still in love. I congratulate you on that. I guess I want to know what if you caught feelings for one of your playmates... Or he you. How would that change things...If at all?

You said you're still in love. I congratulate you on that. I guess I want to know what if you caught feelings for one of your playmates... Or he you. How would that change things...If at all?
I have had feelings for various men before. I am honest about them with my husband but I choose to love him. Love isn't something that flies in the room and renders you helpless. It's a decision of the will.

Back