Why not REALLY go Black?

Well, I am not married nor am I into white guys or cucks as they simply can't handle my sky high sex drive and sexual needs, !!! 😈😈😈 But I am happy to chime in on this thread anyways. I have been in an exclusive, long-term relationship for nearly 4 years with Mr. TopCat and we couldn't be happier!!! ❤️❤️❤️ Again, "black only" for me, !!! ♠️♠️♠️
Breaks my heart, but understand

I know my wife would leave me in an instant for her bull if she had the chance, the problem is he's not the type to commit as he has a few different ladies that he likes to get intimate with.

My wife did REALLY go Black after cheating behind my back. She found the sex so overpowering that she also became emotionally involved with him. He was a nice guy who treated her well in ways other than just the fantastic sex. I have frequently warned guys on here who want their wives to have sex with a black man. The entire marital relationship will change and she is now intimately involved with another man who gives her extreme pleasure.

Is she still your wife or is she your ex-wife now?

Oh I never dreamed my marriage would become what it is that I would meet so many sexy black studs mmm I mean its changed so much at this point I think the only reason I stay with my husband is because I need his health insurance for my k ids so that's so bad I know
Do you still love your hubby?

Oh I never dreamed my marriage would become what it is that I would meet so many sexy black studs mmm I mean its changed so much at this point I think the only reason I stay with my husband is because I need his health insurance for my k ids so that's so bad I know
Not a bad reason at all. Gotta make sure the ******* are taken care of. Is he not even trying to entertain any changes to make the marriage better?

Back