Why look for something other than just kink/fetish match when sexting only?

BocaBull

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
FL, US
Just a thought that runs through my mind sometimes.
If I'm only interested in sexting (no interest in meeting in person). Why bother needing to know who the other person (man, woman, trans, cd, sissy, black or white)?
You'd only really need to know if that person has the matching kink/fetish you want to sext about.

I'm asking this because sometimes I see people wanting to sext but only with a black or only with a woman. What's stopping a random person with the same interested from lying about who they are? All either person wants is the hot conversation
But then the argument I think of is, what if pics are sent?
But then what does it matter if that's really them or not? Neither of you have any intention of actually meet anyway. So why care if the pictures are real when nothing else about the whole situation is real either?

Just curious if I'm the only one who's though about this. I personally have no interest in sexting but often get people trying to get me to.

Last edited:
If I'm only interested in sexting (no interest in meeting in person). Why bother needing to know who the other person (man, woman, trans, cd, sissy, black or white)?
You'd only really need to know if that person has the matching kink/fetish you want to sext about.

I'm asking this because sometimes I see people wanting to sext but only with a black or only with a woman. What's stopping a random person with the same interested from lying about who they are? All either person wants is the hot conversation
But then what does it matter if that's really them or not? Neither of you have any intention of actually meet anyway. So why care if the pictures are real when nothing else about the whole situation is real either?

Just curious if I'm the only one who's though about this. I personally have no interest in sexting but often get people trying to get me to.
0FB53CB4-D356-46DC-A4A5-D4FD50555FBD.jpeg90332191-0B8D-488F-AD54-F21144887CD1.jpeg
I got videos my kik is Hollowking117 if you wanna talk about how you would fuck my girlfriend

I get that.
But say me and you are sexting only, both have no interest in meeting in person.
What's to stop you and/or me from sending pics of someone else we found on the internet to each other?

You actually don't. You need each others fantasies to either integrate at a deeper level. Or you need to look at parts of their fantasies that don't align with what you like and dislike.

Back