Why is the missionary position so much hotter when it's black on white?

I would say missionary is more "intimate"... there is a closeness there you only get in that position. My wife has been fucked hundreds of times and missionary requires her to spread her legs and let them fuck her, while doggie style just invites anyone in the room to come fuck her (which has happened too)..

DSCN0323.JPG

I love the missionary best for many reasons. I'm a very passionate person and rarely have sex without passionate kissing or foreplay and what better position is there where we can look into the passion in each other's eyes which also leads to passionate kissing. To add even more to the position, l love to raise my legs up on his shoulders for maximum penetration. Also in that position, I find it an extreme turn-on to be able to look down to watch his big black cock penetrating me, especially when he first enters me.. It's also a position where he can kiss or play with my very sensitive breasts while we are fucking.. and when it comes time for my orgasm or his, it give me the chance to tightly wrap my legs and arms very tightly around him while I explode in exstacy.

I'm sure I've left out a few things but all in all, and after experimenting with many other positions, we both feel the missionary position is the most passionate one of all.

Last edited:
I love the missionary best for many reasons. I'm a very passionate person and rarely have sex without passionate kissing or foreplay and what better position is there where we can look into the passion in each other's eyes which also leads to passionate kissing. To add even more to the position, l love to raise my legs up on his shoulders for maximum penetration. Also in that position, I find it an extreme turn-on to be able to look down to watch his big black cock penetrating me, especially when he first enters me.. It's also a position where he can kiss or play with my very sensitive breasts while we are fucking.. and when it comes time for my orgasm or his, it give me the chance to tightly wrap my legs and arms very tightly around him while I explode in exstacy.

I'm sure I've left out a few things but all in all, and after experimenting with many other positions, we both feel the missionary position is the most passionate one of all.
yes :)))))))))))))

Well said Janice!

My Real Man knows how I like it. He’d lift my legs and put them over his shoulders. Propping himself high, my torso is high above the bed so that I can see his black shaft in me. In this missionary position, my pussy is fully open and he pounds my honey pot to its full length and girth. By then, I moan and scream gibberish. It is GOOD.

Missionary sex is the most intimate. The couple can communicate their needs easily and I love watching my partners face while I am screwing her. If I get a little too vigorous early in the session I can see from her expression I need to dial it back bit. I may take some heat for this but a lot of women seen to enjoy being pinned to the bed a fuck senseless. The act of submitting seems to intensify their orgasms

Although I give most positions a go, and although I love anal, I must admit Missionary is still one of my favourites. I think it's the feeling of submission, lying back and opening my legs for a guy I've just met to enter me! View attachment 1198817

I can get off just looking at this picture of your legs spread, his black cock deep inside you, and your arm over his shoulder

It's the image of full body contact, a black body crushing a smooth white body. Bonus: the white woman wrapping her arms and legs around her black lover and kissing him deeply with every thrust of his black cock into her
I have to say I love when she wraps her legs around her bull to pull his cock in more to her deep endless cunt. The deep tongue down the throat is always the icing on the cake.

Back