Why is the missionary position so much hotter when it's black on white?

For me, it's always been more passionate with a white woman, especially older. Race has never been a factor regarding the women I've slept with but the feeling you get when her legs are wrapped around you, kissing her as Im balls deep and pressing her cervix and I shoot load after load mmmm...

lol...it's so true. I love his weight on me, being able to tilt my hips at anytime for a different angle, watching his face as he enjoys me, his hands touching, feeling or holding me down by my arms or around my throat. He can play with my breasts, grab my butt, tug my hair. i can easily feel his muscular arms or feel his length as he slides in and out of me, watching his dark cock disappear in me... omgosh :)

lol...it's so true. I love his weight on me, being able to tilt my hips at anytime for a different angle, watching his face as he enjoys me, his hands touching, feeling or holding me down by my arms or around my throat. He can play with my breasts, grab my butt, tug my hair. i can easily feel his muscular arms or feel his length as he slides in and out of me, watching his dark cock disappear in me... omgosh :)
White men need clases to make that position properly.

ohh gasp........................

It's hotter because a lot of people believe it is hotter. Sex takes place as much between the ears as it does between the legs. Of course it doesn't hurt to have a fucker that is skilled with his tongue:blackgrimace:
yes agreed!! my favourite for her because when he slips out, her legs stay splayed so you see it leaking in that position the lips stay open longer to decide clean or fuck

Back