Why is the missionary position so much hotter when it's black on white?

For me it's seeing that black cock slide into me and him being over me and TAKING ME!! Once he's inside me it's wrapping my white legs around his waist and just the contrasts in our body's...my white tits against his black chest!!! Damn I'm getting sooooo wet typing this!! lol

I've asked myself that question a 1,000 times! Although I shared a long held fantasy of mine with my wife over a period of nearly nine years, I never dreamed of it becoming a reality! My fantasizing was to watch a black guy have sex with a white girl, or more bluntly, a black cock pound a horny swollen wet white pussy. Then one day, while my wife and I were on a combined vacation/convention trip, my fantasy became a reality! Whereas we've posted specific details elsewhere on this site, I won't repeat what has already been posted. Suffice to say, while at the convention I unexpectedly met an old university friend and roommate of mine, Edwin! I introduced him to my wife, Pam, and the following night Edwin took the time and pleasure of introducing Pam, not only to her first strange cock since we had married, but to her first ever big black cock!

In response to your question, the sight of Edwin's big black cock stretch Pam's pussy and ******* itself into her it's full almost 11 inches, it's blackness against her pussy's whiteness, was awe inspiring! Then when Edwin got on top of her, she with her legs spread wide, her pussy welcoming and enjoying it's new found friend, left me frozen in time! It definately was Edwin's blackness against Pam's whiteness that created a massive amount of my excitement and amazement! That sight placed a close second to watching Edwin's black massive manhood penetrate Pam's pussy that first time! I might also add, never in my wildest dreams did I ever imagine that my fantasy would become a reality! Lesser still did I ever dream that the black guy I'd see pounding that white pussy would be my friend, Edwin! Lesser still that the white pussy being pounded by that big black cock would be my wife's pussy! WOW!

Last edited:
For me it's seeing that black cock slide into me and him being over me and TAKING ME!! Once he's inside me it's wrapping my white legs around his waist and just the contrasts in our body's...my white tits against his black chest!!! Damn I'm getting sooooo wet typing this!! lol
I LOVE your answer! Being taken! Primal! NO, gasp, words.........................

I've asked myself that question a 1,000 times! Although I shared a long held fantasy of mine with my wife over a period of nearly nine years, I never dreamed of it becoming a reality! My fantasizing was to watch a black guy have sex with a white girl, or more bluntly, a black cock pound a horny swollen wet white pussy. Then one day, while my wife were on a combined vacation/convention trip, my fantasy became a reality! Whereas we've posted specific details elsewhere on this site, I won't repeat what has already be posted. Suffice to say, while at the convention I unexpectedly met an old university friend and roommate of mine, Edwin! I introduced him to my wife, Pam, and the following night Edwin took the time and pleasure of introducing Pam, not only to her first strange cock since we had married, but to her first ever big black cock!

In response to your question, the sight of Edwin's big black cock stretch Pam's pussy and ******* itself into her it full almost 12 inches, it's blackness against her pussy's whiteness, was awe inspiring! Then when Edwin got on top of her, she with her legs spread wide, her pussy welcoming and enjoying it's new found friend, left me frozen in time! It definately was Edwin's blackness against Pam's whiteness that created a massive amount of my excitement and amazement! That sight placed a close second to watching Edwin's black massive manhood penetrate Pam's pussy that first time!
OHHH my! Quite a contrast! Lots of excitement...........

I've asked myself that question a 1,000 times! Although I shared a long held fantasy of mine with my wife over a period of nearly nine years, I never dreamed of it becoming a reality! My fantasizing was to watch a black guy have sex with a white girl, or more bluntly, a black cock pound a horny swollen wet white pussy. Then one day, while my wife were on a combined vacation/convention trip, my fantasy became a reality! Whereas we've posted specific details elsewhere on this site, I won't repeat what has already be posted. Suffice to say, while at the convention I unexpectedly met an old university friend and roommate of mine, Edwin! I introduced him to my wife, Pam, and the following night Edwin took the time and pleasure of introducing Pam, not only to her first strange cock since we had married, but to her first ever big black cock!

In response to your question, the sight of Edwin's big black cock stretch Pam's pussy and ******* itself into her it full almost 12 inches, it's blackness against her pussy's whiteness, was awe inspiring! Then when Edwin got on top of her, she with her legs spread wide, her pussy welcoming and enjoying it's new found friend, left me frozen in time! It definately was Edwin's blackness against Pam's whiteness that created a massive amount of my excitement and amazement! That sight placed a close second to watching Edwin's black massive manhood penetrate Pam's pussy that first time!
thanks for your answer...................

Course to be fair I do soooooooooooooooo LOVE to ride a BBC and feeding my big white tits to the guy!! Watching his face and his lips as he sucks my tits just drives me crazy!! lol But again, for me being TAKEN is what really turns me on!!
Yes, all the above! Perhaps, his forcefulness, dominance, power, sexual energy, matching up against you FEMALE energy!

I totally agree plus I can look right in their eyes as I squeeze his cock when I cum. That always makes their eyes get big.

P

Back