Why is the missionary position so much hotter when it's black on white?

I love missionary with black men!!!!!!!!! I love them to slide their tongue in my mouth as they grind deep in my pink little pussy!!!!! I like the feeling of them on top of me deep between my open legs,I love to feel their power as they pump me and drive it in and release so deep I can feel them flooding my cervix with super potent warm baby seed!!!The way it should be!The way I like it!My husband can only wish he could use my pussy this way!

Bro, with that attitude, this board is gonna be tough for you LOL

By no means am I homophobic but I notice the trend on this site pictures of BBC gets way too many likes from dudes pictures of black men in missionary ass up is another story the “couple”/cucks will have a field day.

I love seeing black men fucking Robin in the missionary position...the contrast of his black body covering my wifes white body is extremly erotic. She is usually spread wide for him....her long legs either in the air or wrapped around his black ass with her ankles locked together as he drives his BBC deep inside of her. This position gives me a beautiful view of his BBC fucking my wifes pussy long and deep.clyde kissing arms n legs up.jpg The missionary position also provides the opportunity for them to kiss long and deep.....thier tounges deep in each others mouth....licking each others lips......licking thier necks.....looking in each others eyes.....her arms wrapped around his neck or back.....her hands caressing his body and ass.....his black ass up and down as he fucks her white pussy deep with his superior BBC.....he making love to my wife which is what i love seeing so much. When hes on top of her its always very intense when you see his rythm increase and he starts to moan you know hes filling my wifes white womb with his potent black seed and he slides his BBC out of her and his beautiful load drips out of her pussy and down her ass. Yes i do love black men fucking my wife in the missionary position!!!! :) :qos:

I love seeing black men fucking Robin in the missionary position...the contrast of his black body covering my wifes white body is extremly erotic. She is usually spread wide for him....her long legs either in the air or wrapped around his black ass with her ankles locked together as he drives his BBC deep inside of her. This position gives me a beautiful view of his BBC fucking my wifes pussy long and deep.View attachment 3009341 The missionary position also provides the opportunity for them to kiss long and deep.....thier tounges deep in each others mouth....licking each others lips......licking thier necks.....looking in each others eyes.....her arms wrapped around his neck or back.....her hands caressing his body and ass.....his black ass up and down as he fucks her white pussy deep with his superior BBC.....he making love to my wife which is what i love seeing so much. When hes on top of her its always very intense when you see his rythm increase and he starts to moan you know hes filling my wifes white womb with his potent black seed and he slides his BBC out of her and his beautiful load drips out of her pussy and down her ass. Yes i do love black men fucking my wife in the missionary position!!!! :) :qos:
As if a picture of Robin getting fucked isn't hot enough, your commentary ups the ante, Rock.

There is a sense of submission as women are naturally inherited to do. Submit yourself to your man and then it symobolizes breeding. And it’s the best position for insemination

Back