Why is the missionary position so much hotter when it's black on white?

Because of dark to light skin contrast, and the dominance only a black man can bring. She peering demurely into his steeled eyes, smooth soft legs wrapped tightly around his rough manly waist. Her trapped by his weight as he ravages her... knowing that she isn't going any where until he cums. Takes me over the edge every time.

I do really enjoy having se in the missionary position as I cum pretty easily in that position and it allows us to do a lot like kiss and touch each other and look at each other. I find that men enjoy me looking into their eyes while they are fucking me.
To add to what you've said. It's an ultimate experience for a bull when I'm stroking into her, eyes locked on one another when she realizes that I am bareback & didn't pull out...

Something about seeing a black guy lock your wife in and kissing and jumping a thin hot wife slut really getting pounded and loosing it with his BBC BALLS deep in her.
I'm taking what she is offering me to take, when we get in stride and in sync, the view in the mirror tells it all. On that back and open...oh la la.

When we are facing, I can feel his entire body, and can arch my hips to match his strokes!
Doggy leaves everything up to his desires!
Both are good, but it depends on the mood
I agree to some of that, but as for the doggy...when that white ass gets to twerking against that hard dick, her ass takes over and he's matching YOUR strokes. all hail the missionary position, but let's not short change that dog. WOOF!

One gf I had had those long, shapely white legs that she would put in in a long V position when she wanted more, harder ,faster and wanted to cum. That's the best missionary I had...that "good little girl" dirty talked her ass off in that position

Missionary is very, very good, for the thousands of reasons already listed above.

However, I prefer all fours. IMO, nothing shows receptiveness better than a woman presenting herself on all fours! She is basically helpless in that position, can't push him away or do much of anything else. Instead, she is ready to receive him unconditionally. Hubby loves it too - as does my Bull!

Back