Why is Black cock so good?

Well all the women I have been with have told me I was so good because I was so attentive to their needs, wants, desires and pleasure ahead of my own, I always got more out of giving them pleasure and getting to that point where they were going to explode and then going beyond it.

Yes I agree if you fuck a girl that just lays down like a log or does not show any emotion or thrill for her .And you had sex with a MILF that looks you in the eyes and tells you take my pussy fuck me oh fuck me and growls like a dog or talks dirty even if the girl is average in the looks department she is way more fun.
So so so true!!!

Well all the women I have been with have told me I was so good because I was so attentive to their needs, wants, desires and pleasure ahead of my own, I always got more out of giving them pleasure and getting to that point where they were going to explode and then going beyond it.

Yes, love this, and the confidence.
You guys sure know how to use it!

Why is Black Cock so good....
tumblr_mmymtuAziZ1sop2ozo1_400.gif

because..
tumblr_mmymyuqCDU1sop2ozo1_400.gif

and as many women have already testified on here
tumblr_nbn39c6fpU1s0i9oio1_250.gif

and but of course...
tumblr_nbn336dsvw1tcf5pxo1_400.gif

and a woman cums harder than she ever has or will with a Big black cock
View attachment 439920
it makes a cum-slut want to sing, dance, shout, and scream hallelujah
tumblr_nbnjcfY56W1tg4a6no1_250.gif

therefore in the end all women....
tumblr_nbqpehd6ic1tcf5pxo1_500.jpg

cause it brings a BIG SMILE to their faces! :D:D:D
This post is dope

There are so many reasons, but one that is overlooked is body heat. white females have told me that a Black Man's penis is a degree or two warmer than a white male's penis, and the white female can feel this heat when the Black Man is inside of her.

Our biggest sex organ is the mind. If a woman believes she is going to be well fucked and that she is going to experience tremendous pleasure she likely will. In our group a new member is often nervous at her first encounter but invariably has a very wet pussy. She has been thinking about what she is going to be getting and is anticipating it. She will have been assured by one of the members that she is going to experience a good toe curling fuck. So she comes tp my bed expecting to experience pleasure and I do my best not to disappoint.

I think they are so good because they stay full while fucking. I notice white guy cock (including mine ) are full and round when foreplaying but when we are fucking they thin out some . Black cocks stay fat.
What do you think?

I am curious to know why us white girls love black cock so much it's become a trend and more white women need to have it but why???
A combination of challenging social stigma, own suppressed racial thoughts (?), color contrast and of course black cocks are bigger in general.
There is also a whole lifestyle around this fetish. You can build a life around it. I am.

I am curious to know why us white girls love black cock so much it's become a trend and more white women need to have it but why???
Half of the people here don't know wtf they are talking, about they are faking it. :rolleyes:

It's not 'becoming a trend' - Black guys been fucking white women and other women since forever.
hell, I been busting nuts up in white chicks since the 1990s, smh...

I can't speak for other guys but all the white chicks I fucked in my life (more than 150 by last count, easily) they all claim that Black men just know how to work this DICK.

When it comes to fucking with Black guys there are TWO types of women:
1) Women who love Black Men.
2) women who love Black dick.

if you have to ask which one you are then you Ain't #1 lol

Back