Why is Black cock so good?

That's true. The first time I sucked our black friend's cock was during our first holidays together. We've already fucked and he cummed quickly, so I massaged and sucked his cock until it turned hard again. Then we fucked again and he brought me one of the best orgasm in all my life. Some second later he cummed again.
When I told my husband about my previous experience with my ex, he became crazy...due the excitation! My husband couldn't believe the incredible stamina and potential from my boyfriend (he had been able to fuck me again despite it was in his refractory period). He said me that it had to be a wonderful experience for me, suck my black boyfriend's cock immediately after he had cummed and notice how it was becoming hard again.
My husband said me that my ex was a "first class male" and if he would have been there watching us fucking, he would assisted me sucking my black boyfriend's cock too.
As he should us white guys need to understand that it not mean that you are gay at to suck BBCs .. it's to show proper respect and of course our natural feelings of submission

Maybe this pic answers your question. Look that amazing black cock! It is able to reach easily her umbilicus area. I'm sure she felt pain when he finally penetrated her pussy...but the pleasure had to be supreme.View attachment 327368
Look If you are totally Honest ladies, a large number of you want to try it and a large number have. Many would if they knew nobody would find out. That stipulation needs to be erased from your minds. I advise this group to throw down that old way of thinking because its safe. Take advantage of the opportunity if it presents itself. The turn on will be mind boggling in itself. The actual deed, once you give in to it, will be so erotic and seductive you will want to feel that way again and that will begin your road to being addicted to black cock. Your fear of being discovered by your male you are involved with will fade away completely. The addiction will eventually consume you and you will either get rid of him or choose to break him down and turn him out. Making your mate a cuckhold might seem mean at first but that too will pass. You will be pleasured like never before and witness your white male you have been involved with transformed into a Black cock loving faggot who is now your Black alpha lovers bitch. Big black dicks are powerful almost irresistible. If you are afraid of losing the white provider the answer is simple. Make him your cuck and turn him out and eventually you will have everything you want. An obedient cuck addicted to the very thing you want which is Big black dick. You will have the safety of your white sissy providing for you and the Sexual satisfaction you are addicted to. The Powerful Big Black Dick Pleasing your pussy over and over. Size does matter. The white man in history bred the biggest Males to produce a superior one. This is the white mans own creation and is his fate to live in the only place he belongs. serving Big Black Dick on his knees becoming a slave to them and accepting natural selection they created. It is his place to love and worship BBC. It is in his nature but you need to help it along sometimes dont be afraid. It is destiny. I myself have been turned out and accept my place and embrace it I gave in to the addiction and am so happy. You will be doing your male a service. I love black cock Imso lost in the addiction and its wonderful. Pussy is for the superior males who are Black. I am their bitch. I suck and get fucked only. I do not fuck because im a bitch and I want to feel femenine and helpless and weak because it feels so right and so good . If you are wise you will do this and happiness will be yours just do it. Thats why you should try BBC

I am curious to know why us white girls love black cock so much it's become a trend and more white women need to have it but why???

The first thought that pops into my head when I hear this question or read it, is Why not.... But I know folks want to know more. For me, it just makes sense. I love the feel of a Black man against my white skin, I love the way they fuck and how they do take control. I also enjoy getting to know them and becoming friends and everything in between.

I am curious to know why us white girls love black cock so much it's become a trend and more white women need to have it but why???
For me it's the size thicker and longer. Fills me completely and more. The feeling of something so big moving in my pussy is undescribable. I cum as soon as he pushes in and don't stop until he finishes. The sight of a black cock as big as a soda can going into me is fantastic be enough. I'm small and can filled in ways I never have before. Anally it's overwhelming, just trying to catch my breath is hard. I have ******* during anal as I came. The very first time I had BBC in my pussy, I needed help standing after as my legs were so shakie and my energy gone from cumming nso much. Ya I'm BBC only now.

Ex felt a natural attraction and urge to give her body to certain black men to sexually please them. She said it just felt natural to suck their cocks as a petite and proper white woman and natural urge to take them bareback. She also thought bi-racial children were gorgeous and for a time we talked about her having one with a regular lover. Plus with both admitted it was so natural looking to see her lovers hung large cock pumping and stretching her pussy with her legs in the air and she said his when he exploded inside her it was the best feeling knowing her pretty pussy was fucked by a physically superior male whose cum deserved to be inside her over less attractive men. Plus black men with hung cocks weren't afraid to aggressively fuck her and cum inside her without asking for permission, which she enjoyed. And they were better because it was taboo in a sense and they were more motivated than whites to fuck her good because she was white and I was there to witness it. Blacks are just better.

Back