Why is Black cock so good?

i agree with alot of stuff that you guys and girls posted here ...the contrast , girth , length , stamina, attitude , confidence ..... but ive also noticed that black men have the hardest erections .... very rock hard almost twice as hard sometimes....ive also wondered why it isnt brought up as much . anyone agree ?

i agree winside of whth alot of stuff that you guys and girls posted here ...the contrast , girth , length , stamina, attitude , confidence ..... but ive also noticed that black men have the hardest erections .... very rock hard almost twice as hard sometimes....ive also wondered why it isnt brought up as much . anyone agree ?
Its weird you mention that, my cock gets so much harder inside of white girls

As a married white woman black cock is the best for a number of reasons. The taboo of being a married white woman and with a black man, the color contrast, I enjoy seeing my husband get off on giving me to BBC. Black men love married white woman and give us what we need and just fuck us better.
You are absolutely right. There nothing like it. I hope that we have the necessary courage to breed an interracial baby that we would take very good care of.C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_tumblr_nbgd7t6L9a1tapf40o1_1280.jpg

Back