Why don't bi & gay men know that most straight men don't want to talk to them on dating & sex sites?

Charles Hardwood

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
US
Self explanatory question. I treat everyone equally and I'm not homophobic but on this site and other sites I'm always getting messages and comments from men attempting to flirt with me or are talking sexually about my pics. If you read the comments of other user's posts you will notice that other straight guys on here are having this same problem. Why do you feel it is acceptable to flirt with another man that has no interest in homosexuality?

I have Grinder for that. Shame on others for disrespecting you if you’ve stated no interest. I immediately block anyone that contacts me if I’ve made my interest clear.

But for the record, I have had 2 “straight” bulls express interest in exploring bi play once they got to know & trust my wife and I. That doesn’t excuse their behavior, but it may help explain it.

Self explanatory question. I treat everyone equally and I'm not homophobic but on this site and other sites I'm always getting messages and comments from men attempting to flirt with me or are talking sexually about my pics. If you read the comments of other user's posts you will notice that other straight guys on here are having this same problem. Why do you feel it is acceptable to flirt with another man that has no interest in homosexuality?
Since I become bi, I have had a far greater understanding of what women go through with men.

They know straight men don't want to talk to them. They just don't give a s.hit. I've been told by more than one man (and women too) who likes having sex with men. That the "ultimate" is to "turn" a straight man. The fact that a man is straight, masculine, is a huge turn on for males who want to be sexed like women.
Their desires are feminine.
To suck dick is a feminine desire.
To be fucked is a feminine desire.
As a straight man's desires are masculine...
To fuck women.
To be sucked by women.
From my perspective to eat pussy. Given that...They see a straight man as a possible, if not probable sex partner. They figure you never know until you try...

Self explanatory question. I treat everyone equally and I'm not homophobic but on this site and other sites I'm always getting messages and comments from men attempting to flirt with me or are talking sexually about my pics. If you read the comments of other user's posts you will notice that other straight guys on here are having this same problem. Why do you feel it is acceptable to flirt with another man that has no interest in homosexuality.
While the issue that you've described may seem simple and straightforward from the point of view of a straight man. There is something that you are not taking into consideration, probably because you are not aware of it, i.e. there are a lot of men on dating sites who state that they are straight but also play with guys on the down low. They will not state they are bi as they believe it would significantly affect their chances with women.

Any suggestions on how to tell the difference between between someone who says he is a straight guy and another guy who says he is a straight guy?

If there was a 100% reliable way of finding out who is interested and who is not, I would have no interest in contacting a straight guy who is not interested.

And the assumption that the majority are not interested is erroneous as when a guy hasn't been with a woman for years, the chances of him considering other options inevitably increases.

Last edited:
I have Grinder for that. Shame on others for disrespecting you if you’ve stated no interest. I immediately block anyone that contacts me if I’ve made my interest clear.

But for the record, I have had 2 “straight” bulls express interest in exploring bi play once they got to know & trust my wife and I. That doesn’t excuse their behavior, but it may help explain it.

You think that it is ok use Grindr to meet men but not ok for men to ask about bi play on a different platform.

Does your wife know that you use Grindr?

They may have asked about bi play because they recognise you from Grindr

While the issue that you've described may seem simple and straightforward from the point of view of a straight man. There is something that you are not taking into consideration, probably because you are not aware of it, i.e. there are a lot of men on dating sites who state that they are straight but also play with guys on the down low. They will not state they are bi as they believe it would significantly affect their chances with women.

Any suggestions on how to tell the difference between between someone who says he is a straight guy and another guy who says he is a straight guy?

If there was a 100% reliable way of finding out who is interested and who is not, I would have no interest in contacting a straight guy who is not interested.

And the assumption that the majority are not interested is erroneous as when a guy hasn't been with a woman for years, the chances of him considering other options inevitably increases.

"And the assumption that the majority are not interested is erroneous as when a guy hasn't been with a woman for years, the chances of him considering other options inevitably increases."

Agree with you except for that which I put in quotation marks. I don't think the majority of men who state or identify as straight are interested in homosexual activity. Also I think just about any man who is straight would rather be with any woman instead of going gay. Even if he's got to pay for some pussy.

Without a doubt there are variable reasons to why it's not a "straightforward" thing. If I were in the position of a gay/bi man and saw straight on another man's profile I wouldn't attempt to talk to him hoping there was a possibility that he has "down low" tendencies. A man even on the down low will pursue what he wants so he'll come to you(not all but if he wants it bad enough). I completely disagree with this statement: " when a guy hasn't been with a woman for years, the chances of him considering other options inevitably increases". You're referring to the psychology of a man going years without a woman, when it comes to the mind of a person there is no inevitability. A combination of the environment and genetics mold a person's brain, driving them in certain directions. So not every or even most guys that have gone a while without a woman will mentally go that route.
Bottom line is; if a man states that he's straight there should be nothing but basic conversation with him coming from a gay/bi man. We don't want to flirt or talk in depth about sex with gay/bi men.

"And the assumption that the majority are not interested is erroneous as when a guy hasn't yetbeen with a woman for years, the chances of him considering other options inevitably increases."

Agree with you except for that which I put in quotation marks. I don't think the majority of men who state or identify as straight are interested in homosexual activity. Also I think just about any man who is straight would rather be with any woman instead of going gay. Even if he's got to pay for some pussy.
My apologies for being shite at communicating... The title of this thread is...

Why don't bi & gay men know that most straight men don't want to talk to them on dating & sex sites?​

My opinion is that the majority of straight men are interested in talking to bi and gay men as in my experience people are happy to talk to me, e.g. SwirlSexr775 & Charles Hardwood have both been enthusiastic participants in this conversation with me but clearly neither have any interest in homosexual activity.

I haven't got a clue about what proportion are interested in participating in homosexual activity as I don't care.

They know straight men don't want to talk to them. They just don't give a s.hit.
You have been chatting with me enthusiastically in this thread.

I've been told by more than one man
sounds like you were told this by 2 men.
(and women too) who likes having sex with men
i.e. straight woman
That the "ultimate" is to "turn" a straight man.
How do these straight woman turn a straight man?

That the "ultimate" is to "turn" a straight man.
In my experience, people tend to enjoy having sex most when its with enthusiastic participants not turning a reluctant individual.
The fact that a man is straight, masculine, is a huge turn on for males who want to be sexed like women.
Gay men don't have feminine desires they want to be with someone masculine.
Their desires are feminine.
To suck dick is a feminine desire.
How many men and women have you discussed this with? I am going to guess zero

To be fucked is a feminine desire.
It is common knowledge that men and women enjoy sex.

You think that it is ok use Grindr to meet men but not ok for men to ask about bi play on a different platform.

Does your wife know that you use Grindr?

They may have asked about bi play because they recognise you from Grindr
The platform doesn’t matter. The question was narrowed to a straight bull who was still being approached by bi males even after they made it clear they were not interested. If anyone makes it clear that they are not interested, then it’s disrespectful for a member to ask anyways.

My wife absolutely knows I’m on Grinder and loves it. Both her and my hotwife sub have directly benefited. It’s been a great platform to find bi males (to include BBCs) for amazing MMF play.

If I post profile details on Grinder, here, or any of our swinger profiles and someone still asked me if I want it then they either don’t care to read my profile, they think they are going to somehow change my mind, or they have actively chosen not to care. In any case, they aren’t worth my time and they are blocked.

I’m not sure how this somehow became about me. If a bull says he’s not interested in bi play either as part of his profile from the start, or after the topic is brought up if it’s not clear from his profile, then the topic should not be brought up again.

I can only speak for myself, but truth be told; I’ve been ass rammed by several men with “straight” in their bios….

I can only say I’m sorry for any off putting experiences you have had, and to be pushy is too far, but I cannot tell you how many times I’ll get a DM here or fetlife from a guy that publicly would never admit to being bi. If I didn’t at least present the offer, there would be plenty of missed opportunities for both he and I.

I am heteroflexible for two situations:

- A cuckold in chastity the entire session
- A fag/cuck/sissy/whatever he wants to call himself pays me handsomely to worship me

Absent that, fuck off, disrespectful pricks. I'm not interested.

Any "female" or "couple" that is not verified on here is a dude. 99% chance. Miss me with that *******.

You have been chatting with me enthusiastically in this thread.

sounds like you were told this by 2 men.

i.e. straight woman

How do these straight woman turn a straight man?

In my experience, people tend to enjoy having sex most when its with enthusiastic participants not turning a reluctant individual.

Gay men don't have feminine desires they want to be with someone masculine.

How many men and women have you discussed this with? I am going to guess zero

It is common knowledge that men and women enjoy sex.
You Said: "I haven't got a clue about what proportion are interested in participating in homosexual activity as I don't care."

You Said: "My apologies for being shite at communicating"

I'll tell you what guy. For a person who claims that they don't care. You certainly care enough to dissect my responses in a very self-serving way. If my wording was insufficient for you to understand my intent... (you did say you have a problem with communication) It's an "oh well, so what" type thing for me. However I'm a little flattered. It must have struck a nerve...Really Like W.T.F. Lol. I know I'm going to continue being the man that I am. You continue being whatever it is that you are...or not. Have a nice life🤣.

Back