why does my husband want me to get fucked by big black cocks if he loves me

re: why does my husband want me to get fucked by big black cocks if he loves me

I'd like to steer you towards the John Gray book "Men Are From Mars, Women Are From Venus" ... it'll explain the mental wiring harness differences between men & women. Your question, as a female, is a very typical & justifiable response to a mate who's wanting you to have sex with other men. Unfortunately, many of us guys only think we know what we want. Once we get it, we often realize it wasn't what we expected or really wanted. And just as unfortunately, if it involves a female mate who's done what she was asked simply to satisfy his selfish inner desires, she's often hurt and the relationship damaged by getting involved in such activities. The marriage agreement is a very sensitive commitment that's easily breached. Please don't allow yourself to be influenced by opinions coming from this forum, as most could give a rat's ass about how it impacts your personal marriage. They're here only to feed their own fantasy. Mac
Well put, Mac

It's a good question and the answer can be simple or complex depending on in individual. Personally I'm a big time voyeur and love to watch. Not just my wife but other people as well. I find interracial sex extremely erotic so it's pretty simple. Making my wife the center of my sexual fantasy is for me awesome. I feel we Americans take sex to seriously and I also think when it comes to sex almost anything goes as long as nobody get hurt it's all good.

Last edited:
Maybe he is jealous of something. And would rather know that you having sex with someone else rather than suspecting you having sex with someone else. Knowing what is going on is very peaceful to the mind. As long , as he tell you he is still in love with you relax and enjoy the moment.

Because he truly loves you xx this life is not a dress rehearsal you are only here once x life is about experiences and the more you experience the more fulfilled you are x oh and big black dick really fulfills you lol xx sam

because contrary the BS agenda here - he doesn't really love you! he just has a fetish like most here that convince themselves the fetish is the norm. not to mention the constant racial stereotyping

For us it was simple. As swingers I found myself getting very turned on watching my wife have sex. It's often hard to find another couple that is compatabile. And men can have performance issues. So we decided to add single men to our mix we found the the best lovers for her were black men. I get to see her be pleasured and she gets to enjoy the talents of a lover who is only there to take care of her and give her the best sex she can have. I love her and she enjoys that I'm willing to let her enjoy herself.

For us it was simple. As swingers I found myself getting very turned on watching my wife have sex. It's often hard to find another couple that is compatabile. And men can have performance issues. So we decided to add single men to our mix we found the the best lovers for her were black men. I get to see her be pleasured and she gets to enjoy the talents of a lover who is only there to take care of her and give her the best sex she can have. I love her and she enjoys that I'm willing to let her enjoy herself.
Like your reply been there but haven't h

because contrary the BS agenda here - he doesn't really love you! he just has a fetish like most here that convince themselves the fetish is the norm. not to mention the constant racial stereotyping
.......I wouldn't go so far as to say "he doesn't really love you" ... I've seen my wife with several other males (none black) and I can honestly say it has increased or elevated my desire to have sex with her (and her with me) when she's just been thoroughly screwed by someone else, and I couldn't love her more than I do now. Women have 'desires' too ... but it doesn't mean that they don't love their spouses for having those strange 'desires'. They just tend to be a bit more level-headed regarding actually fulfilling their desires; maybe its the testosterone levels in guys that encourage us to throw caution & logic to the wind.
......The fact that we started off our dating relationship occasionally inviting others in our bed helped tremendously. In fact, the first individual we invited was her own roommate, so we had a nice, fun FFM. And we (or mainly I) have had a couple issues with jealousy ... its just a part of that emotional powerball we experience when we see our spouses having sex with other people ... its a hell of an adrenaline high sometimes.
......My primary concern (after we got married) was letting boredom and routine set into our sexual relationship. Often, nothing can be more damaging to a relationship than to allow the sex to become boring & unexciting to one or both parties of a relationship. So, we simply chose to continue inviting others to join us when it felt appropriate. Our first house had a build in jacuzzi, and that helped create the atmosphere with the couples & individuals that visited our home. When we built our first new home, I made sure we had a super nice recreational room with a nice jacuzzi tub ... with a fully stocked bar; its been fun. Mac

I think he really does love you and he only wants you to have the best sex. BBC is the best. My advice to you is enjoy it as much and as often as possible and love and thank your husband for it.

Back