why does my husband want me to get fucked by big black cocks if he loves me

white women deserve a black cock
Everyone deserves to experience pleasurable sex; why limit "what people deserve" to just white women? With couples, IF that means mutually using an outside source to accomplish sexual bliss, then everything is cool. If concessions have to be made within a relationship, then as long as there is mutual agreement, again, everything is cool.
Couples who share weak communications between spouses/partners are more doomed to failure simply because they aren't willing to open up and share their thoughts & needs with each other, thus resulting in one or both cheating.

Everyone deserves to experience pleasurable sex; why limit "what people deserve" to just white women? With couples, IF that means mutually using an outside source to accomplish sexual bliss, then everything is cool. If concessions have to be made within a relationship, then as long as there is mutual agreement, again, everything is cool.
Couples who share weak communications between spouses/partners are more doomed to failure simply because they aren't willing to open up and share their thoughts & needs with each other, thus resulting in one or both cheating.

Why do you have to start making sense? I am supposed to HATE you, but I love this post of yours.

Hi there, I think I know solution. May be you should ask him to masturbate few time, as many times as it possible, and than ask him if he stil want's you to fuck with another man. I'll bet he won't.

I don't understand it myself but I do know that SEXY YOUNG WHITE GIRLS BEING FUCKED BY BIG BLACK COCKS IS THE HOTTEST ******* IN THE WORLD!!! I am a white man and I have talked to 9 different white girls about taking black cocks in front of me during sex and 5 of the 9 white girls cummed harder then they ever cummed before (Her words) that they actually squirted on me during her cumming. We have all been hooked on talking about black cocks during sex. Its taboo and a dirty kinky thing that makes us all blow cum everywhere!!!

Back