Why do you want your wife to have sex with Black men?

Why do you want your wife to have sex with Black men?

• Total voters
i think if my wife does a black man or men then it shows that i am not a real man and that they are. it also lets her get real cock and even strong sperm, mine is weak.

Meaningful statement with some good points in it. Well done. Some i agree with...
Why a man would want his wife to sleep with another man.

• Because I am proud of her (...)
  • Because I enjoy knowing that other men find my wife attractive
  • Because she (deserves to) feel(...) sexy and desired
  • Because I want to bring out the sexy and confident woman in hiding
  • Because it’s (...) about her pleasure
  • Because I enjoy viewing her as the free independent spirit that she truly is
  • (...)
  • Because it brings out her naughty side
  • Because I want her to experience as much variety and pleasure as possible
  • Because she has a (...) high(...) sex drive (...) and it fills her sexual needs
  • Because I want my wife to have the most fun and the most powerful orgasms she can have
  • Because I get off watching her kiss another man
  • Because I want to see a larger cock in her
  • Because watching the love of my life being passionately fucked by another man is (...) beautiful and erotic (...)
  • (...)
  • (...)
  • Because it makes the sex (even) better between the two of us
  • I am (...) sure why
(...):sex:
...sums it up very well.

Thx for this post, @lilprik.

I'm not married but I could think of several reasons for if I was. This would all be with the "right" black man.

First thing is it would be a turn on.

Second I have problems maintaining erections, and even when I do they are not much. I would want her to be pleased.

Third if the situation was right it would be nice to have *******. It would be much more likely with the right black man.

Finally if we did have ******* it would be nice to have healthy athletic *******. Once again it's more likely to turn out that way with someone else. I know that women also have an inherent desire for this in selecting a mate.

Why a man would want his wife to sleep with another man.

• Because I am proud of her and want others to validate that
  • Because I enjoy knowing that other men find my wife attractive
  • Because she has interest in improving her body and appearance as she dresses for other men, feeling sexy and desired
  • Because I want to bring out the sexy and confident woman in hiding
  • Because it’s all about her pleasure
  • Because I enjoy viewing her as the free independent spirit that she truly is
  • Because I like not having to be in charge all the time, to give up control, to be in a sense dominated and still be loved and accepted by the one that we love the most. All without the guilt or judgment that would normally come with it.
  • Because it brings out her naughty side
  • Because I want her to experience as much variety and pleasure as possible
  • Because she has a much higher sex drive than I do and it fills her sexual needs
  • Because I want my wife to have the most fun and the most powerful orgasms she can have
  • Because I get off watching her kiss another man
  • Because I want to see a larger cock in her
  • Because watching the love of my life being passionately fucked by another man is the most beautiful and erotic thing I’ve ever seen in my life.
  • The way her whole being responds to his touch and thrusts, the look of complete surrender in her eyes is the most gorgeous thing I have ever witnessed.
  • She comes back a new woman; I must fuck her again to call her mine and reclaim her
  • Because it makes the sex better between the two of us
  • I am not sure why
As you can see, there are a myriad of reasons why someone would want their wife to sleep with another man.

View attachment 1077520

AND, because I got to see this, over and over and over:sex:
I'm totaly agree with this reasons. My reasons are exactly the same !

For us we have great sex but adding something new is always a plus. Seeing a large black cock sliding in her tight pink pussy is very erotic. The color contrast the knowing that the only emotion is lust and sexual gratification. The smell and feel of sexual energy in the air is very intense. Black me fuck more dominant and aggressive at least in the lifestyle which we both like. For us it isn't about anything lacking it's about adding something different.20140524_192716.jpg

I like to know why other white men would want to see/have their wife to have sex with a Black guy?

While we had been sharing a fantasy over several years about Pam (my wife) getting laid by a black guy, I think she sums it up best. "Hubby wanted to see it happen! I wanted it to happen! It all came to fruition when I met the right guy, at the right time, in the right place!"

P.S. We've written extensively about that experience elsewhere on this site if you're interested.

Back