Why do you want your wife to have sex with Black men?

Why do you want your wife to have sex with Black men?

• Total voters
you want black men to fuck me too, not just my wife. i mean i have held a few of them during game of dare or other things. but not sure they would really fuck me, i think one of them wants me to suck him

IMG_2439.JPG My reason...is that my wife is fun in bed. She can handle some D$$K. Her puss is amazing big thick wet deep..she loves sex like I do. Ethnicity is not the issue but...she has said the tone and shades and skin color have a nice look. The size n definition is sexy to her. She aim to please...so why share...SHARINGISCARIN...

View attachment 1215656 My reason...is that my wife is fun in bed. She can handle some D$$K. Her puss is amazing big thick wet deep..she loves sex like I do. Ethnicity is not the issue but...she has said the tone and shades and skin color have a nice look. The size n definition is sexy to her. She aim to please...so why share...SHARINGISCARIN...
:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))---------------------------------------------

In my case I wanted Phyliss to know what sexual satisfaction was. I wanted her to have the best sex she could have. She was never interested in other white guys(her saying was I already have a white guy with a small dick). So I spent some time finding the right guy to start her black fucking career on her 50th birthday. After that she took the bull by the horns and ran with him.

Rock

I have to agree there is mutual pleasure. For me, during my marriage (which is why I am seeking a cuckoldress in NY now) it was definitely arousing and pleasing to me but I also enjoyed and loved seeing her so sexual with another man. Uninhibited and raw sex - and while I'm above average seeing someone 10" plus penetrate her turned me on. And the taste of him, it was one guy we hung out with all the time, was amazing.

Very simple to answer. A true relationship of love is based on friendship. I see it as nothing different than any other gift I have given her..she likes diamonds..I buy em..she wantsca new car..I buy her the 1 that makes her happy..She asks for a bigger cock...I get her a black 1...I like to see her hapoy...Not deny her something that I understand that she likes... because its another cock.

I think the simple answer for me is that I want my wife to have the best I can provide I'm sure she is happy with me and so have all the other woman I have been with as I was always wanted back, but giving your wife the extra thing you cant has got to be great for both of you, for her to feel that big black member in her and feel him unload is something a woman never for gets and that's why they go back for more and for the guy to see him slide in side and see his results running out is just so special.

Men who want black men to fuck their wives are weak in the head. Seriously what the fuck is wrong with you. I am white with a 5.5 inch cock and I fuck my wife so good. She squirts all over my thighs. That's how you do it. You don't let another guy fuck your wife. You learn a move or two to fuck your wife good.

Keeping your wife to yourself works only so far, usually first years of the marriage. Some write that love goes away, but not in our case. We are definitely strongly in love with each other 20 years since. But at some point you start wishing for more. Then you have a lover or a one-night stand and enjoy it. Then you start asking yourself and what about my wife: she may want to have it too. Faithfullness no longer applies. In our case, we went on a nude cruise and lost all inhibitions. My wife started having occasional affairs and faithfully reported back to me. And I got excited more and more. And then we started talking about black men, and I can assure you, our conversations were full of love and longing for each other, and our dreams and fantasies that we both wanted to fulfill. And we did. And will continue to do so, as long as health and good graces of our lovers would continue

In a strange way I think open relationships are healthy this day and age. As everything is out in the open with no secrets. Not only that, I actually enjoy thought of my gf being pleasured by other guys, and her preference being black men is fine by me. I suppose there is a little taboo element as I am from a place where casual racism is the norm and interracial relationships are still looked down upon by a lot of the older generation. So in a way it's a fuck you to that attitude too.

I enjoy the contrast too, of a petite white blonde girl with huge dark men. Something very exciting, but most of all she fancies those guys most so it pleases me to see her pleased.

Back