Why do you want your wife to have sex with Black men?

Why do you want your wife to have sex with Black men?

• Total voters
There's a mystery that lots of wannabe cuck husbands envision when they see photos of married white women who've given themselves to Black men with the consent of their husbands. Always they can't kick away the urge of wanting to know how that would look if it were their wife indulging in such fun.

57.jpg 441_1000.jpg

If you are a cuckold it does not matter what you want when it comes to who your wife fucks since she is the boss and owns you. Hopefully whoever the wife fucks will be enjoyable and serve her properly and some black men are good fuckers from my experience. Some black guys are lousy lays even if they have nice equipment. I think it is the duty to teach bulls how to service a woman in the way she desires since the cuckold usually knows or should. The blone with glasses looks bored like did I close the fridge door and not like man that cock feels so good.

We had spoken about it for years , he had friends that were black and I did enjoy there company , Steve , knew which one I .fancied and encouraged me to flirt with him , I asked why , Steve found it totally erotic to see me with a black man and wanted to have a threesome , he wanted me to experience a huge cock.
Unknown to me steve had organised a holiday and had invited Ben , then on one night , we all ended up in our room , Steve undressed me and Ben encouraged me to get naked , when Ben removed his clothes I understood what steve wanted me to have , bens cock was thick and huge,Steve encouraged me to take as much as I could , Ben was so gentle at first but as soon as his cock was in me the fun began.

The other reason I found out from Steve,was, he could only stay hard for a short time ,but wanted me to experience a man who could stay erect for a long time , this is why he wanted me to have a black man they seem to stay very hard for ages and believe me they can.

sounds like me, i go soft after a little while and am very small, 3 inches. wife was not happy wedding night. she was used to much bigger she said. then last year she started working for a black boss and things changed. flirting with him in front of me, spending hours after work, going to his place to swim or watch games. then i caught them and for some reason i knew it was expected and i just watched and she was enjoying it so much. the only concern was she is not on pill, had me fixed before last baby, and he came in her. she told me to stop worrying about things that i can't control. now when he comes over i just sit quietly. am i a fool?

Back