Why do you want your wife to have sex with Black men?

Why do you want your wife to have sex with Black men?

• Total voters
Oh no i totally believe her i know her pussy would get soaked just telling me about it at the time she was married and didn want to cheat but she loved having his dick in her hands
Haven`t you told her that a handjob is not cheating? Cheating starts with a dickhead pressing against her pussy entrance. :D
It`s a husband`s duty to teach his wife decently. ;)

Haven`t you told her that a handjob is not cheating? Cheating starts with a dickhead pressing against her pussy entrance. :D
It`s a husband`s duty to teach his wife decently. ;)
Oh yah ive told her that i would love it she told the guy up front that they could never fuck but could have fun and at first she would never let him touch her pussy

With you? Someone else?...

But let`s get back to the OP`s question: WHY do you want YOUR WIFE to have SEX with BLACK MEN?
They desire and appreciate her more than any other guys do, by far. Skin contrast. Positive cultural relations in the time of President Angry Creamsicle.
Taboo.
Self confidence and a lack of jealousy, insecurity, paranoia.

After hundreds of lovers of all shades and faiths, learning from bi, open, poly, lifestyle, bdsm experienced girls that kink, sexual desire, female horniness and wild creative hot fucking are good things to be embraced.

All white women should fuck BBC at some point, like all races should swirl date and fuck.

Dominance over my white woman to make her abandon "good girl" behavior and be made to whore out for pleasure and submit to rough shared sex.

Scratching many sexual experience itches at once.

Again, black men really want to fuck her, making her an even higher value add to me, so why not share with one.

For a long time, thrill to put out past sexy white gfs to submit for a BBC and I went undiscussed therefore unfulfilled.

Time to make it happen this year.

Back