Why do you let BBC in your ass?

I recently made a post about my struggles with the cuck relationship. I had a sit down with my wife and she finaly agreed to let me be present for the meeting with her bull. Normally they got a hotel or she stayed at his place for the night. The first session of be being present resulted in me seeing my wife being fucked anal...

Now I have been trying to get my wife into anal sex since we met, but I never came close to convincing her to try it. Yet within a few months this bull was sliding his full length into my wifes ass... I'm just curious how black guys manage to turn women towards anal sex so easily.

My wifes first anal was from a black guy too. I don't know other than they want to be used by him, to please him in any way they can

They are just responding to the alpha type of pleasing a man that takes what he wants. Women can't help but give into some of the things he suggest because she is so turned on by other stuff, and it also plays into her feeling so dominated. Meanwhile you will whine, beg and be a little bitch and she'll never give it up to you, or if she does it'll be just too shut you up. Sorry dude the cuckold can never have that type of allure to a woman. Frankly it's what turns us all on so bad, the way she gives into him but can't stand the thought with you. Some women can cum from anal and end up loving it so you might get it one day if you play your cards right.

I've never had anal sex with my wife, or any other woman. But when my wife got her current lover, he convinced her and she was happy that she could give him something she gave no other guy before. Her ass is for her lover only, I'm not allowed to go in her ass. Only my tongue is allowed there in order to clean up the creampies her lover left there.

Last edited:
They are just responding to the alpha type of pleasing a man that takes what he wants. Women can't help but give into some of the things he suggest because she is so turned on by other stuff, and it also plays into her feeling so dominated. Meanwhile you will whine, beg and be a little bitch and she'll never give it up to you, or if she does it'll be just too shut you up. Sorry dude the cuckold can never have that type of allure to a woman. Frankly it's what turns us all on so bad, the way she gives into him but can't stand the thought with you. Some women can cum from anal and end up loving it so you might get it one day if you play your cards right.
This is all so true. She wants to be dominated and used by him, in ways that she will never do with me

Back